Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dad's Girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So as the title says this is about my dad's girlfriend and what has happened over the last few months.

I got inspired to write this by reading all the posts on here and thought i would input with my own short story.

This is 100% true !!!

If anyone is interested i will post the story.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interested

By *ullitnutMan
over a year ago

Bedford

"So as the title says this is about my dad's girlfriend and what has happened over the last few months.

I got inspired to write this by reading all the posts on here and thought i would input with my own short story.

This is 100% true !!!

If anyone is interested i will post the story.

Thanks"

over a year ago

Ok so the first time anything happened we were at a small family gathering, just lunch at a local restaurant.

I had been away for a while and had been hitting the gym hard which everyone was commenting on including dad's GF. I kept catching her eye and she was staring quite a bit which isn't a normal reaction from her, yeah she has been flirty but this was something different.

After quite a bit of drinking it was time to go so as we are saying good bye to everyone she came from behind me and wrapped her arm around my waist, she is quite smaller than me so it was waist height for her. now everyone was in front of us getting into taxis and cars and she just grabs my ass hard now my dad is only like 1 to 2 meters away. Shocked i didn't react carried on as normal, at this time she lifted up my T-shirt enough to get her hand down my trousers and then grab my bare arse (commando). This is when i turned and looked at her and she had that look that says i want fucked from you !!!

Unfortunately nothing came from it as i had other plans and she had to go back with my dad.

over a year ago

More..

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Whilst this story may end up sounding hot if it was fantasy, in reality if you fucked your own dads girlfriend then you are a terrible, terrible son

over a year ago

"Whilst this story may end up sounding hot if it was fantasy, in reality if you fucked your own dads girlfriend then you are a terrible, terrible son"

But in other ways a legend....

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Let's see how things go.

over a year ago

So we are now on encounter number 2.

After the first time everything went back to normal there was some awkwardness but apart from that normal until one night I met up with my dad and his GF.

We were out in a pub with a few other people, normal night out nothing too much happening. Then probably due to some Dutch couourge I asked what was the last time all about? She was a little shy and kind of shrugged it off at first, with more probing she then said well I was d*unk you looked good and I wanted you!

I was taken aback of how forward she was, this was totally unlike her. She then said I still feel the same!!

So the night wore on and her flirting became more and more forthright!

Every time I went out for a cigarette or was chatting to other girls she was there. Everytime grabbing my ass as we are talking to people.

So sat at the table and my dad goes to the bathroom, this is when she grabs my cockunder the table now there is another couple standing next to me with another couple other side of the table. I look round at her and she is just smiling, obviously she is rubbing it it’s getting harder and harder, I then reach round with my right hand and grab her ass this is when she puts her hand straight into my pants and grabs a handful.

A few minutes pass and my dad returns I see him walking across, so I’m thinking she will remove her hand, how wrong was I. She keeps her hand there and as we are talking she is still stroking my cock. After another few minutes I can’t take it no more I tap her hand and say that I need to go to the toilette ( a very awkward walk ensued)

Finishing in the toilette I walk straight outside seeing a girl that I was talking to earlier that night and joined her for a cigarette, she then walks out again puts her hand around my waist. The other girl looks at us funny and asks her who she is and she just comes out with “his fuck toy”

The rest of the night passed without any further incident and we all went out seperate ways.

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Good so far, please continue.

Is she around your age or older / younger?

over a year ago

I am 34 and she is 58

over a year ago

Encounter Number 3.

So after the last meeting we had begun to text each other every now and again nothing serious just how you doing and stuff, sometimes it would lead to fantasies and what we like in the bedroom. This is when i told her my fantasy of having older woman and dominating them. This was received with a very excited serious of texts.

as the days and weeks went on the fantasy started to become reality she was sending more and more sexual messages. My dad was going away for weekend with mates, this was going to be our time.

As part of the domination i wanted to imply on here i sent her pictures of the look she was to re create, i gave her some money and she went shopping.

The look she was to go for was 50's pinup, with the older looking seamed stockings and large heels as this is my favourite look and adore women in stockings and heels.

I booked dinner at a restaurant out of town so we wouldn't been seen and a hotel room near by. i picked her up at the house and to say she looked amazing is an understatement!! she got in and we drove to the place, it was a 20 min drive so we chatted a little i then told her to grab the bag from the back seat. Inside was the vibrating egg with remote and nipple clamp and chain. i told her that these will be used through out dinner and that she had to obey all orders. she nodded at me while biting her lip.

to be continued.......

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Well is it true , this is one hot story .someone posted earlier it's wrong .Isay takes two to tango. More please xt

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

What happened next???

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *eathersarahTV/TS
over a year ago

warrington

Keep. It. Going. X

over a year ago

Great story so far.

It suprises me how people can be so judgemental

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

So we get to the restaurant and sit down a table slap bang in the middle of the room. We start with drinks and some starters after that I decide to start implemtimg my plan.

I tell her to go to the toilette and place the egg inside her and when she comes out to hand the remote to me. Once seated I begin to use the vibrating egg remote, gently at first building up the intensity, her cheeks turning red as she begins to climax. When she is ready to I stop, the look in her eyes is a mix between relief and annoyance.

The main course arrives and we tuck in, as soon as it’s finished I begin to bring her up to climax again, this time I can see the intensity on her face as she wriggles in her seat face is almost scarlet. I lean over and ask her is she wants to cum for me. She replied YES! I waited until dessert was served and I began to tease again slowly building it up for 10 minutes of and on until I finally allowed her to cum. She let out a small moan as she finally orgasmed in front of about 30 people all sat around us with no idea.

Finished in the restaurant we jumped in the car to go to the hotel, once in the car she became insatiable telling me how she had never done anything like that and had never had such an intense orgasm like the one she had. She wanted to return the favour, so as we are driving she leans over and unzips my trousers and takes out my cock and slowly begins to wank it as we are driving, now I’m hard and as horny as I have ever been so as soon as he put her lips around my cock I began to twitch ready to shoot my cum in her mouth. She noticed this and instantly stopped sat back in her seat and smiled at me and said “your turn to wait”

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *imandher17Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

over a year ago

VERY horny

over a year ago

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"VERY horny "

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

What a fucking bitch!

over a year ago

Into the hotel room we put our bags down and she goes straight to the bathroom, a couple of minutes pass by and she opens the door. She has taken off the skirt and top and shoes and left just the stockings, suspender belt and panties. She looks good damn amazing, a lady with a voluptuous body, curves in all the right places. She looks.at me and instantly I tell her to go back into the toilette and put them shoes back on! She does as she is told goes back in a comes out with the shoes on ”better” she says, perfect is my reply.

She walks over to me and kisses my passionately and gently turns me around and pushes me back on to the bed, kneeling down in front of my removes my belt and opens up the zip and starts to gently pull down my trousers and boxers, I take my shirt off at the same time. She then comes up and without using her hands begins to take my cock in her mouth moving down until it all fits in. As I am in her mouth my cock begins to swell getting larger and larger pushing out of her mouth. As soon as it's hard she starts to suck up and down trying to take the whole length in her mouth, what with this and the view from the mirror behind I begin to twitch again. Her eyes move up to mine and I can see what she is about to do, I smile shake my head to say no and grab her head. She pushes back a little as if to resist me but it isn't happening I stand up and use her mouth to make my self cum, her mouth wide open she takes my whole load into her mouth.

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

over a year ago

over a year ago

Its now time for play, I go to my bag and pull out the handcuffs, blindfold, and ropes and the nipple clamps. She see’s what I have an instantly moves on to the bed lies down and spreads her arms and legs. Her hands are then cuffed behind her head and legs are tired to each side of the bed, the nipple clamps are then attached and blindfold put on.

I move on to the bed and pull her panties to the side, and start to lick her clit slowly making her wet then using the remote as the egg is still inside her and bring her up to that point, I remove the egg so that I can start to use my hands. With the egg clear I then put 2 fingers inside her pussy, she is so wet it slides in with ease. She then says can I have more please. I then put it 3 fingers still licking her clit she is enjoying herself now. Again she says more please! 4 fingers are then inserted I have to push her legs wider so that I can move my hand around. More! Comes then next thing for her, I move my hand further up and slowly ease my thumb inside, I have never done this so I'm a bit apprehensive, she then pushes down as if to swallow my whole hand. I then have my whole hand inside, MORE she says I turn my hand around and begin to out my fist in she is obviously enjoying it. Slowly I start to pump my hand in opening her up with every thrust.

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *he_batmanMan
over a year ago

Gotham

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

over a year ago

Is now the time I have been waiting for... To finally put my cock inside her. The restraints are taken off and so has the blindfold.

I immediately grab her ankles as she tries to move, keeping her still I move onto the bed grabbing her hips I purposely turn her around and then move her hips up so that her sweet ass is in the air. Using my cock I start to tease her pussy, she reaches around grabs my cock and aims it at her ass ”i want to feel you inside of here” she says. I didn't bring any lube so using the wetness of her pussy I start to ease in holding on to her suspender belt a little more lube is need so I spit straight on to her assholeand again begin. It's going in slowly as she starts to tense I help her relax by playing with her pussy, again using in until.finally her ass takes my whole cock. That's what I wanted she says. taking it easy and enjoying the feeling and view I keep going teasing her pussy with one hand and fucking her with my cock. She then tells me that she is sorry, sorry for what? I have been a bad girl! What have you done?

My bag on the table it has video camera in it and I have been filming the whole thing, slap on her ass with my right hand, who told you can video me? I'm sorry she said, slap on the other cheek.

What were you going to do with this video I asked? My friend Lauren knows all about this and she asked if I could somehow phone her or take pics as she thought it was horny. Ok I said looks.like I will have to.put on a show for her!

By *ricovMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Sounds like Lauren wants an invite to join in as well.

over a year ago

"Whilst this story may end up sounding hot if it was fantasy, in reality if you fucked your own dads girlfriend then you are a terrible, terrible son

But in other ways a legend...."

Hahaha yes!

over a year ago

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice but naughty

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

So we are finished now and sitting chilling having a drink and listening to some music, she is on her phone what you doing on there I ask. Just messaging Lauren she is wondering if I'm ok. I was like does she know what's going on? I thought that was part of the roleplay? She laughs and says no!

Shit, I thought we were just keeping it between us!! The fewer people that know the better! So what are you saying then? She was like oh nothing and starts to giggle, yeah right come in show me! She was being shy and not wanting to show me so eventually, I used the sub dom thing and then she had to give me. As I scrolled through the texts she was describing everything that we had done, these messages we're replied with the usual OMG, lucky bitch and so on. Then she text while I had the phone.

Lauren: Did you take the video recorder?

Me: Yes but he won't let me show it to you

Lauren: thought he was all kinky and stuff

Me: He is! He said if you want to see it you would have to facetime us.

Lauren: oh, right do you mind?

Me: nope lol x

I turn round and laugh and she says what have you done? And I just showed her the phone. Oh, you didn't!! Yes and you will be a good girl, won't you? Yes, sir came the reply.

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

By *r.ringMan
over a year ago

totton

Great story so far.

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Fantastic can't wait for more

over a year ago

So after a few minutes her phone starts to ring, its Lauren on FaceTime. we both lie next to each other holding the phone up we answer. As soon as she see's us her eyes are wide open, she says "i really thought you were joking" i then used the phone and scanned all the way down Her body and then done the same to me. "You pair are nuts!" we just laughed. i passed the phone to Her and made my way down the bed and nestled my head in between her thighs pushing her legs apart. she has turned the phone around now and i can hear Lauren say "you dirty cow" i look up and stare straight into the camera and keep licking her pussy. Lauren at this point is getting horny i can see her licking her lips and start to move around in her chair.

This is when it gets interesting, she starts to direct me, this made me even hornier if that could be possible! "now push her legs up knees to her chest, now bury your head in her pussy. Good boy, show me her juices on your face" i do as exactly as i'm told to.

"Stand up, right now i want to see you suck his cock" she passes the phone over and we do as she says. another couple of directions and we are fucking.

Doggy style she is holding the phone up so that Lauren could see me and then passes it over so that she can get a good look.

I take a minute and look at the phone Lauren is naked now playing with herself, hand squeezing her ample tits.

We finish off by me fucking her in spoons so that we can both watch Lauren cum all over her hand.

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

hope you told Lauren to get to the hotel and join in

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wow very hot

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Amazing story

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

"So we get to the restaurant and sit down a table slap bang in the middle of the room. We start with drinks and some starters after that I decide to start implemtimg my plan.

I tell her to go to the toilette and place the egg inside her and when she comes out to hand the remote to me. Once seated I begin to use the vibrating egg remote, gently at first building up the intensity, her cheeks turning red as she begins to climax. When she is ready to I stop, the look in her eyes is a mix between relief and annoyance.

The main course arrives and we tuck in, as soon as it’s finished I begin to bring her up to climax again, this time I can see the intensity on her face as she wriggles in her seat face is almost scarlet. I lean over and ask her is she wants to cum for me. She replied YES! I waited until dessert was served and I began to tease again slowly building it up for 10 minutes of and on until I finally allowed her to cum. She let out a small moan as she finally orgasmed in front of about 30 people all sat around us with no idea.

Finished in the restaurant we jumped in the car to go to the hotel, once in the car she became insatiable telling me how she had never done anything like that and had never had such an intense orgasm like the one she had. She wanted to return the favour, so as we are driving she leans over and unzips my trousers and takes out my cock and slowly begins to wank it as we are driving, now I’m hard and as horny as I have ever been so as soon as he put her lips around my cock I began to twitch ready to shoot my cum in her mouth. She noticed this and instantly stopped sat back in her seat and smiled at me and said “your turn to wait”"

over a year ago

"Into the hotel room we put our bags down and she goes straight to the bathroom, a couple of minutes pass by and she opens the door. She has taken off the skirt and top and shoes and left just the stockings, suspender belt and panties. She looks good damn amazing, a lady with a voluptuous body, curves in all the right places. She looks.at me and instantly I tell her to go back into the toilette and put them shoes back on! She does as she is told goes back in a comes out with the shoes on ”better” she says, perfect is my reply.

She walks over to me and kisses my passionately and gently turns me around and pushes me back on to the bed, kneeling down in front of my removes my belt and opens up the zip and starts to gently pull down my trousers and boxers, I take my shirt off at the same time. She then comes up and without using her hands begins to take my cock in her mouth moving down until it all fits in. As I am in her mouth my cock begins to swell getting larger and larger pushing out of her mouth. As soon as it's hard she starts to suck up and down trying to take the whole length in her mouth, what with this and the view from the mirror behind I begin to twitch again. Her eyes move up to mine and I can see what she is about to do, I smile shake my head to say no and grab her head. She pushes back a little as if to resist me but it isn't happening I stand up and use her mouth to make my self cum, her mouth wide open she takes my whole load into her mouth.

"

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *om and jerry2000Man
over a year ago

douglas

Mmm hot

over a year ago

Great story

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

So yeah great night finished off by fucking one sexy Milf while watching the other one watch me and masturbating was one of the best nights of my life.

Now, this is where things come to an end and shit gets a bit scary.

So now we are sexting each other every other day, I can't help it the sex was that good I wanted more....

BBQ season is now upon us and we are all invited to the same BBQ, the build-up to it was sensational the messages she was sending were out of this world. What she wanted to try next and things she was going to do I was constantly horny. 2 days before the BBQ I slipped in to the master role again, I gave her a shopping list of things to wear, as it was summer she would be wearing a skirt it was too be tight around her ass (she has a fabulous ass) a top that showed enough cleavage to get me going but still to look ladylike. Underwear was to be red to match the shoes and crotchless though, matching peek-a-boo bra so that nipples would be exposed. Shoes were to be red and they had to be strapped one's that go up the leg ( don't know the name for them)

Of course being a good girl she carried out all instructions and on the day I received a picture of her dressed followed by one in just her underwear. She looked out of this world.

Now at the BBQ the game was on, the first part was that she had to go and place the nipple clamps on that I had brought with me, and I wanted a picture to prove it. She done as asked and I got the picture.

Next was to get into a position so that nobody could see and she had to get her hand into my jeans. Another task completed, she really wasn't holding back.

Now as it's a BBQ we were obviously having a few drinks and to be honest, I was pretty d*unk. So I was that aware of my surroundings or people watching me.

Later at night being d*unk and horny it was time for me to get some relief. I text her and told her that we would be meeting in the downstairs toilette, she was to follow me a couple of minutes later.

Now in the toilette, I got a small knock on the door I opened and there she was. She jumped straight in and started kissing me unzip my trousers and starts to suck my cock. Not wanting to take too long I had to stop mid way becoming a little paranoid. I sorted myself out kissed her and opened the door. That's when the end of this sexy adventure came to an end.

My sister was stood there with a face that could have killed. I tried to move her out of the way but it was too late, she had already seen everything.

An hour of talking to my sister out the front of the house trying to persuade her not to tell anyone finally worked. She said she wouldn't tell as long as all contact was stopped from that minute. I deleted her number and blocked it. What she said to my dad’s girlfriend I don't know but I'm sure it wasn't good.

That was the end of a few months of the best and naughtiest sex I have ever had.

On the plus side, Lauren took over although not the kinkiest, don't know if that's because isn't not as taboo.

Hope you all enjoyed I certainly enjoyed re-living it.

over a year ago

Think we need to hear more about what happened with Lauren!

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Yes

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Definitely lol

By *omuk1977Man