Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Why am I here

Jump to newest

By *humper9er OP   Man
over a year ago

Rocklin

True story. Happened today, Jun 4, 2018.I went to my local Home Depot, to get some stuff and look at pendent lights, or, trac lights for in my kitchen. I was in 1 section of the electrical dept looking for some flat, surface mount deco moldong for running electricle wires in. I ask the guy, in the orange HD vest, where such n such was. From behind the employee came a female voice asking, "what is that for?' I told her what I was doing. Over the next 45 minutes +, we talked about remodeling old houses. She was telling me all about the stuff she was going thru with her 110 yr old place, that former owners did some updating, over the years, but, nothing up to code. We talked for 45 or more minutes when I said, "Goodness, look at the time! I didn't mean to take up so much of your time." She just smiled and said, "i've enjoyed talking to you. It's been interesting." I then said, "if it was a couple hrs later, I'd ask if you would be interested in having dinner together. I'm tired of eating all by myself." She relied, "well, I have your number, maybe I'll call you another time and take you up on your offer, OK?" I just nodded. We parted and I went to fine some other stuff I needed. about 10 minutes later, I went down another isle and there she was looking for some sprinkler parts. As I scooted by her, on my scooter, I just said, "We need to stop meeting like this. People will become suspicious." She smiled and spoke up, "wait. You know anything about sprinklers?" I helped her with what she needed and began to go when she said, "is your offer still good? You know dinner?" I looked at her and nodded yes. She leaned down close to me and said, "It's been almost a year since I've been with a man...got my ass screwed off me, ya know? Just wondering if you're interested in that?" Stunned, I just smiled and nodded. As I was giving her my address, because I was only a couple miles, from the store, to her being 9, or so, I stopped and said in a low voice, "I need to tell you, my little guy doesnt work to well. Infact, it hasn't been cooperating at all the last few times he has been needed. But, I do love giving Oral." She looked at me and said, "well I can't have intercourse, but was going to wait and tell you at your place." I just had to ask, "umm, your not a..." she interruprted, "No, I'm all woman, have been since birth." We went and checked out. She followed me home. to be continued, maybe...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please carry on

By *humper9er OP   Man
over a year ago

Rocklin

I titled this story, "Why am I here, due to the fact that, I haven't gotten 1 sign of interest from another woman here, but, in the last couple of weeks, Ive had encounters with 3 different women, all ending with have sex with them.

Once we got to my place, we did set and talk shop for 20 minutes before she leaned towards me for a kiss. I soon had my hands on her small b cup boobs. She soon had my shorts off me altogether. We were like animals. She had me paid back, against the couch and went down on me. This gal knew how to blow a cock. Unfortunately, my c*** just laid there. I soon moved her and went down on her. She was a pistol. She was steaming her nectar, but wasn't cumming yet. It took her a while but eventually, she moaned out, hips raised up off the couch and she just exploded in a massive orgasm. I think she had to have at least 4 orgasms, 1 right after another. When she was done and had settled down a bit, she went back down on me. It took me longer, because c*** would cooperate, to finally cum and ejaculate in her mouth and she swallowed each time I fired. she licked me clean. She stayed for some dinner, and then left. We plan on getting together later this week, What is so nice, this gal R, is 53 yrs old. Only 12 yrs younger then me.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

Post new Message to Thread