Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife and best friend part 2 - the wedding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after a night of my fiancee and best friend fucking after a night out everything calmed down for a while. We didn't really get out as much, he got himself a girlfriend, everything calmed down (Although when we fucked she reminded me of everything and some times would scream his name instead of mine when coming ). By this time we had got married ourselves.

Anyway he was happy in his new relationship, they got engaged and set a date for their wedding to which me and the wife were invited.

Anyway the big day drew closer and he asked me to do best man for him which I accepted. We went to Magaluf for the stag, came home and a few weeks later was the wedding. So the night before the wedding I stayed overnight at their house while his wife to be stayed with her bridesmaids at her mums. The other groomsmen had left by this point and it was just me and him sittint drinking. The convo quickly turned back to that night years ago. He said he had never forgotten it and it still turns him on. He even thinks about it when he's fucking his missus. We talked for ages about it. He went to the toilet and I went outside for a smoke and rang the wife. Told her what we were talking about. So she suggested round 2 if he was up for it? She turned up soon after and brought her dress with her that she was going to wear to the wedding the next day. Her tan was already done and so were her nails. She had her make up done and hair straightened. She looked incredible.

He was surprised to see her given it was the night before his wedding but she said she just wanted to see him before the big day (I knew she was there to have his cock again).

So it was getting late and he decided it was time for bed. Off he went and me and her went to the spare bedroom where I instantly fucked her.

The next morning was just crazy, getting dressed and ready for the big day. She was curling her hair and getting her makeup done while we were in the kitchen having a few beers. She came in, wearing a short, dark blue dress, again her tan legs on show, slutty heels and looked stunning. I could see him checking her legs, tits and ass out. She got herself a beer and got talking. Asked did he have his last night of freedom and all (which he didn't). So she lifted up her dress and revealed no underwear. She went over to him, and started feeling him up but he kept saying he was committed to his wife to be but she knew about our convo the night before and told him why does he keep thinking about her pussy when he is fucking his fiancee? He had no asnwer. So she led him by his cock to his bedroom, through him on the bed and lay opposite him, pussy spread open and used one of the empty beer bottles to masturbate. He was visibly rock hard and she was teasing big time. She got up, set the bottle on the floor, crawled up to his cock, unbuttoned his trousers, whipped them off with the boxers and started biting hos cock. He had pre cum running down it so she licked it up and while starting him straight in the eyes started giving him head!! They both knew what they were doing was soooo wrong but they loved it. So did I. I was standing with my cock out watching them, on the morning of his wedding getting sucked off by my wife. She asked me to unzip her dress which I did and slid it off. She sucked that cock like she's never did before, absolutely devoured it!! Then he shot his load all in her mouth but she wasn't done there! She spat it all over her tanned tits, put his cock between them and started giving him a sloppy tit job, he literally couldn't control himself!! She never took her eyes off him the whole time. She then got up, got on top of him and hovered her pussy just about his face. She said he had to tell her that he wanted her pussy and that he wanted it more than his wife's which he duly did. And with that she sat on his face and rubbed her pussy ALL over it. His tongue was in her, over her clit, over her tight ass hole, everywhere and while he was doing that she reached out and started playing with his cock, getting cum all over her wedding ring. Looked so dirty. He made her cum and then she got on top of his cock and they started fucking!! She kept whispering in his ear to tell her she was better than his wife, sexier than his wife, sluttier than his wife etc... which he did. They were at it for ages, he took forever to cum but my wife was squirting away, all over his cock. Eventually he came. But then she got off him and CLEANED HIM UP! She licked and swallowed every last bit of cum! She never did that for me. She knew fine rightly what she was doing, I'd never seen her be such a slut. His cock was covered in her lipstick and he stunk of her perfume so he went for a shower. She put her dress back on and headed for the church after giving me a long, deep kiss with a mouth still full cum. He got re dressed and off to the wedding we went.

Couldn't have been more awkward. There was my wife hugging his new wife telling her how lucky she was to be marrying him and how beautiful she looked when only a few hours earlier she had been sucking and fucking her new husband. And she keep giving him cheeky wee winks throughout the day.

She was teasing me too as I knew she had no underwear on plus she had just gave the groom the ride of his life.

The sex that night was amazing.

She really was such a dirty slut ESPECIALLY for married men/men who were taken. We're split up now but I always have the memories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow hot story

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Wow hot story "

She was a proper slut in the bedroom. Loved it

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago