Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Centre Parcs II

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We had booked up straight away when we got home from our last trip......

Hayley and Tom had opened our eyes to a whole new world. From the hot tub reveal to the subsequent foursome later that day, we had changed for ever!

Taking that final turn and waiting in the car lines to get our lodge keys we could hear the kids getting more and more excited in the back seat, but looking over at Jeni I knew she had the same one thought in her mind as mine!!

We had decided weeks ago that this year the tables would be turned and we would be the couple seeking out the other to play with, starting with a trip to the swimming paradise for Jeni this afternoon to hunt out a couple and her man to play with.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

We got our keys and headed into the parc to find our lodge and drop of the bags.

We were staying in the maple area the last lodge in a block of 4. I parked up and the kids and Jeni went off to open up. Laden with bags I followed on a few minutes later. Our lodge seemed to be hidden round a little corner with the lodge next to us, as I turned with the bags I almost walked right over the female half of the couple staying next to us. As i composed my self a little, I could see she was stunning!!! Quite short about 5'1 I would think with beautiful almost black thick frizzy hair, pale skin and deep emerald eyes. She was a little over dressed for centre parcs with tailored blue trousers, a white silk sleeve less blouse and cute little red heels. She looked up at me and in a deep soft irish accent said, " watch out for us little ones big fella!"and flashed me the cheekiest smile I have seen in a long time. She turned and walk into her lodge, her bum looked amazing in the trousers with just the outline of her thong showing through at the top and the lace back of her bra clearly visible through the silk shirt. God I wanted her already!!! As I moved onto our lodge I could see Jeni was already chatting to what must be the Mr of next door.....

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More pleas3

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Nice.

over a year ago

He was dressed the complete opposite to his wife. He was a lot taller at 6ft+, very lean, tanned skin and fashionably cut shinny grey hair. He had on a dark under armour hoody,black running tights and bright yellow trainers. His running tights left little to the imagination , the outline of his cock was clearly visible and about half way down his thigh. I could see Jeni giggling at something he was saying as I walked into the lodge and gave him a "hi" as I walked in. A huge black chalk wall board welcomed us inside informing us our lodge was prepared by Amber, I wonder what she looks like I thought. A few minutes later Jeni came back in with a little glint in her eye. She informed me our neighbors were Dermot and Olive and that they were over from cork. As she walked by into the room, she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer to her to whisper in my ear, " Did you see his cock, I want that inside me by the end of tomorrow. We have found our couple already!".......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *atineLadyWoman
over a year ago

UK

Definite bookmark!