Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

shared wife for first time

Jump to newest

By *asseur77 OP   Man
over a year ago

chelmsford

hi must share this as still makes me hard just thinking about it. was my first wife i was 22 she 21 we were on a nudist beach in menorca, just sunbathing in the nude when a spanish man in his fifties came over and started talking to ushe was ok had one hell of a big cock, after a while he sat down we were all getting on ok she keept looking at his cock, i was the only one she ever had,anyway he said you have sand on your nipples let me get that off or it may hurt you, she did not mind him doing it,but we noticed movement in his cock even bigger now .twice as big as me,i could see pre cum showing now, as she opened her legs just a little,he could also see it as said this is not fair let me helps you so he started to rub her pusey again she did not mind but looked at me i just smiled and said enjoy yourself, with that her legs opened wider and by now he had three fingers going like mad boy did she love it and was showing it he by now was very hard and so big he got between her legs and put his big cock in very slow until it was all in she was ok with this so he fucked her hard, she made so much nise that a few other people started to watch when he started to cum he withdrew and let it go all over her, she loved it he just said to her thank you now sort your man out with that he pushed her face onto my cock and her gave a a blow job that was so good she took the lot for the first time and we all love it, never saw himaging but loved the experiance rick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imoneyMan
over a year ago

walsall

Nice

Got me so hard here that

Horny slut

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely