Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lunch with some added spice

Jump to newest

By *inky kissers OP   Couple
over a year ago

South East

Was leaving a verification for a friend and I thought, really should write up what happened as it was so unbelievable.

I, kisser, the guy, met up with one of our friends, a stunning goddess of sex appeal for what was supposed to be a casual lunch in the sun. That was just the start of an amazing afternoon that could have fallen off the pages of the best erotic fiction.

When I arrived, she looked as gorgeous as ever. We were chatting and eating lunch when I mentioned that a young guy sitting near us couldn't take his eyes off of her. She blushed, always surprised at the amount of eroticism she exudes, then began having a peek.

It wasn't long until his hard on was visible in his shorts and he was clearly very aroused.

Anyway, it led to the most amazing afternoon with this delectable and classy lady. I thought I really should write it up for the forums.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *humper9erMan
over a year ago

Rocklin

Where's the real story? Don't leave us hanging! Details, Details!!!

over a year ago

South East

The guy, who was probably early 30's, had finished his lunch and was nursing the dregs of a pint. He was clearly finished and had been on the cusp of leaving when we sat down.

We ordered our food and drinks and had a delightful lunch, chatting and catching up. Every now and again, I would catch him looking at her whereupon he would start to fiddle with his phone. I again mentioned to the sexy curious pussy about his admiring views of her and she just smiled.

Turning to face him straight on, she smiled directly at this quite athletic looking young guy. In response, he looked up from the distraction of his mobile, giving a rather feeble smile and nod. It was then that, as she was looking and smiling straight at him, curious pussy licked her bright red lipstick covered lips and gave him a slow but purposeful wink.

She stood, as she did so her top falling open ever so slightly to expose the mesmerising sight of her ample cleavage. I hadn't even noticed her undoing it. Leaning over to give me a light but passionate kiss, she gently bit my ear as she said, "back in a minute, keep watching our friend." As she walked into the pub I watched this guy follow her every move with his eyes agog and, without a word of a lie, his jaw hanging down. He seemed to tense and it was then that I saw his cock was protruding from his shorts and precum had darkened the hem.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

South East

When the sultry form of CP came back, she again leaned in to kiss me, although her sexy body was a little further away from me this time. As she withdrew her tongue from my mouth she ran her tongue over my lips and quietly said, "does he like the view?" as she slipped her knickers into my hand.

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Don't stop there

over a year ago

South East

Arching myself to see over her shoulder, even though all I wanted to do was get my tongue on her fantastic chest which was enticingly on show, I watched the guy pick up his empty glass and try to take a drink from it as his other hand struggled to pull his shorts over his impressive erection. His helmet clearly glistening in the sun.

"Let's see what happens next, shall we?" whispered my sexy mini skirted friend, who was clearly beginning to enjoy herself.

By *oyeurs-museWoman
over a year ago

Weybridge

Liking where this is going...

over a year ago

South East

Sitting down in the seat next to me, as opposed to the one opposite where she had previously sat, CP got comfortable next to me, her hand resting on my thigh, just below my shorts. A shudder ran through me as my cock stirred.

The guy she was teasing looked quite comical as he realised that he was drinking from an empty glass which caused him to stop staring. Placing his glass on the table before him, he began to look perplexed as if wondering what to do. Timed to perfection, a cold pint was placed in front of him by one of the bar staff causing him to look even more puzzled.

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Booked marked

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"Booked marked "

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

over a year ago

More please

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

South East

CP whispered in my ear, "that rather sexy young lady from the bar staff, Mollie, lovely girl, is just informing him that we bought him a drink as we thought he looked a little dehydrated. She is now telling him that, as we are in the only shaded part of this section of the pub, he is welcome to join us. Oh, and the view will be better."

I honestly nearly spat my drink out. Seeing my surprise she added, "Mollie quite fancied him too." As I wiped my drink from my chin, I looked over to see the staff member, a shapely lady who had blonde hair tied in bunches (I find bunches to be a weakness of mine on a lady), a pleasantly average sized bust and long nylon clad legs turn to leave. As she picked the empty glass,still in his hand halfway to his mouth, and began to walk away, she turned to look in our direction. Giving CP a big smile and making a phone shape with her hand she then gave me a wink! Before I could ask my exceedingly naughty friend about this, I was distracted by the sight of the guy standing up and picking up his baseball cap and sunglasses as he began to walk nervously towards us.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

over a year ago

Great story so far

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

South East

CP gave a small chuckle as he ambled towards us, the sun at his back giving him an almost saintly glow. Sitting down opposite me, he mumbled a thank you for the drink and the invitation to share the shade.

He introduces himself as Mike, a 33 year old retail manager who is enjoying his weekend off with a ramble across the south downs. The chat carries on with all the mundane stuff before Pussy starts asking about his relationship status. Clearly taken aback with the blatancy of the question, he pauses before explaining about how he and his long term partner moved to this area about a year ago. She had found the move too much and had gone back to the midlands where they had come from. Both were now doing their own thing, even though they still spoke and met often.

"So you still fuck her then? " asked Curious Pussy and for the second time that day I almost spat my drink across the table.

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

South East

Clearly somewhat surprised by the unexpected question, he paused before giving a sly grin and responding with a lengthy answer. Yes, they still fucked and indeed, it seemed that the geographical distance and length of times between seeing each other had done wonders for their sex lives. As CP was saying that was wonderful, her hand, which had been resting on my thigh, now slipped under my shorts and began stroking my cock. Mike was not in a position to see this as I just sat back and allowed this incredibly sexy woman to play with my cock as the conversation carried on.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Very hot so far

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *1tten92Woman
over a year ago

Reading

Liking this

over a year ago

South East

"Liking this"

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

By *carlett200Woman
over a year ago

middle of somewhere

By *triker0079Man
over a year ago

London

over a year ago

over a year ago

love it

over a year ago

Very sexy

over a year ago

Such a tease, definitely buiilding us all up.

Great story looking forward. To the rest.

over a year ago

South East

To be honest, I'd kind of drifted out of the conversation. The sun was shining, the weather was hot and Curious Pussy was playing with my cock. How much better could it be?

As I drew my gaze back from the blue, cloudless sky, I watched the two of them conversing, she was clearly flirting judging by the expressions on his face. Still not really listening to the chat, I watched as CP gently withdrew her hand from my cock, putting her thumb in her mouth as she nodded in agreement to something he was saying, it looked perfectly natural the way that she did it. As I watched the thumb being taken from her mouth, it crossed my mind; would anyone know that she just lubed her finger to play with my cock?

By *ubble1959Couple
over a year ago

Huntingdon

Keep going

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leicester

Mmmmm anticipation building what a gorgeous story !

over a year ago

South East

"Mmmmm anticipation building what a gorgeous story !

"

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

over a year ago

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

South East

As I felt her wet thumb play with my cock, teasing the helmet and slipping a finger down to stroke my balls, I just had to put my head back so that it was less likely for anyone to see the smug look of ecstasy on my face. Starting to lean back, something caught my eye but didn't stop me stretching backwards, the feel of her sexy, manicured, painted fingers gently stimulating my throbbing cock.

Lying back, eyes closed, face to the sky, a nice warm grip on my dick, it came to me what I had seen; CP had been licking her other thumb.

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

over a year ago

South East

Stretching slightly as I moved forward, that hand on my cock felt fantastic, I was able to see that her other hand was indeed inside his shorts. Admiringly, I gazed upon this vision of sex and desire, my friend, this insatiable lady with pouting lips and fantastic breasts. This was only supposed to be a casual lunch meet. It seemed to be shaping up slightly differently. I should have guessed when she ordered a burger. It had become a bit of a tradition for us when returning from a club, burger and a blow job.

over a year ago

South East

Tuning back in to the chat, I heard her laugh, "Well I always say it's a good day when I have a cock in each hand, but better if they're in my face", before adding, "And in my pussy? Well that's a day I've yet to see".

over a year ago

South East

By now, the pub was in the lull between lunch and dinner. We were pretty much alone, if a little visible, in the patio section, so I said,

"This pub's got a lovely big garden." With that, Curious Pussy let go of my cock, Mike's as well I'm guessing, and stood up. Her ample cleavage giving us a wink as she did so. I looked at Mike, who had a look of, 'is this really happening?' on his face. I just leaned over and said, "This my friend is one of those rare occasions where good fortune has literally landed in your lap. I don't know about you, but I am following that really sexy bitch and I am going to get my cock sucked. How about you?"

With this, I turned and started to follow CP who was already out of site. Turning my head as I heard the scrape of his chair, I was met by the site of a bewildered Mike, his hard-on clearly visible in his shorts. A small damp patch to indicate where, only a short time ago, CP had been teasing his helmet to elicit quite a lot of precum.

over a year ago

over a year ago

South East

Walking through an archway created by the tallest hedge I'd ever seen, I saw CP just ahead. She seemed to be striding quite purposefully when she stopped, took a step back before disappearing into the trees. Stopping for moment to let Mike catch up as he hadn't seen where she had gone I thought for a moment that he had bottled it. But he hadn't, he was just slow. Did he not want to fuck this classy slut?

Waiting until he was at my side, his hard-on still sticking out of his shorts, we walked onto where she had disappeared. Pushing our way through the foliage, which was much more dense than I was expecting, we suddenly stepped out into what was almost a courtyard crossed with a secluded meadow. And there, sitting on a picnic bench, leaning back and playing with her pussy intently, was Curious Pussy.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow!!

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

South East

Taking in this horny site seemed to change something in Mike, he started to move past me and I put my arm out to hinder his progress. I just held my arm out and indicated to wait. Seeing this, CP let out a groan and pushed 2 fingers into her pussy and began pulling on her nipple. Pushing her fingers into her sopping pussy with even more vigour, it was quiet enough for us to hear the slapping of her really working her wet cunt.

She looked at me with a pleading expression on her face. Still I did not lower my arm. Without warning, she began to arch her back, her fingers working faster before a jet of cum juice sprayed from between her legs. In the dazzling sunshine, it glistened as one, two, three spurts came in quick succession. The guttural moan she gave as she brought herself to orgasm filling the quiet open space.

Only then did I begin to move forward, my arm still raised to keep the now wanking Mike in step with me, as we approached CP her clothes were in disarray. Her ample breasts bared to the sun as she gently worked on her clit.

over a year ago

Simmering nicely.

over a year ago

South East

"Have you met my slut? " I asked Mike who was still stroking his thick, throbbing cock. Nodding to his eager member, I said, "Before he gets wet, you've got some chores to do." He looked at me with nothing but unadulterated lust in his eyes. If I'd asked him to jump up and down on the spot he would have. Just to get his cock in the now begging Curious Pussy.

over a year ago

South East

"You can start by removing her slutty, red high heels and licking her from toe to thigh, no higher if you want this to go the way that hard on wants. When you reach the top of the left, you will repeat with the right. When you reach the little toe on her right foot, we will judge if you deserve a reward. If not, we'll say goodbye. Remember, not above the top of her thighs. Follow the instructions and we can all have a pleasant afternoon."

Mike nodded his agreement as he dropped to the floor and removed the shoe. Doing it ever so gently, as if handling some priceless work of art, before taking each toe in his mouth, one at a time. Watching him until he reached her ankle on the way up, I said, "I'll be watching you and her. Her responses will tell me a lot about how you are doing. However, no reason why I can't have my cock sucked while I observe." And with this, I mounted the bench and told CP to suck my cock.

over a year ago

South East

Deftly pulling down my shorts, CP took my cock in both hands before playing it across her tongue. I may have been as aroused as Mike but some of us aren't as young as we used to be. Add into that, being diabetic for over 30 years, and these things can take their toll on a man. I am however, blessed by understanding friends, a few ladies in particular, who know this and provide additional moral support. Taking my flaccid cock into her mouth, her red lipstick leaving it's customary mark, she fondled my smooth balls, which was made to feel even better by the warm breeze, and gently, but hungrily roused my waking cock.

By *xeterman1Man
over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for more, great story so far

Post new Message to Thread