Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A rim with a view

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Met a girl once. Beautiful. Curvy, soft porcelain skin. We opened with some prosecco before her hand inched it’s way up my leg and rubbed my cock over my trousers.

We quickly moved to her bed where she crawled across the sheets sticking her gorgeous arse up in the air. It was there and then I knew I was going to be licking that later. But first I came up behind her and she rested up so that we could watch in the full length mirror at the end of the bed as my hand sunk beneath her knickers and her hand caressed my cock while the other roped it behind my neck. I’ll never forget how she leaned into me as her pussy throbbed under my fingertips and her clit swelled.

We did then had sex, her sitting on my lap, still watching in the mirror before I whispered for her to get her toy. She pulled the wand out of the bedside drawer. I arched her over the pillows, turned the wand on and put it under her, the vibrations slightly softened by the pillow. Her arsehole was so gorgeous and pink, soft little pokes to begin with, before licking longer and further up and down. Then longer. Before my tongue began to slip inside the opening gape. As I went on I moved the wand closer to her skin, my fingers inside her and that’s how she came over and over. Fingers sliding inside her, tongue up her arse and wand massaging her clit.

“Now your turn” she said as she caught her breath...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a keeper.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She was glorious. She spun me round, tugged at my dick from behind as her warm tongue lapped round my arse. She said I was tight and pulled the something oh t of her drawer of mischief. When she slid the first finger in it was divine.

Post new Message to Thread