Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Chavy oral

By *ardiffwales OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Just got back from a Grindr hookup with a nearby lad.

He let me into his place and led me to his living room. As soon as he was sat down, he grabbed my hands and shoved them up his trackie shorts. He was freeballing and had a lovely, thick semi.

I pulled his dick out and got my lips around it. I sucked him the whole length of his thick cock. It was long too, and had a big purple head. He held my head in place as he facefucked me.

I spat on his dick and started wanking it as he pulled down my trackies and had a feel of my asshole. Next thing I know, he lifted his legs and shoved his AirMax in my face.

I got my tongue all over them. That’s always been a fantasy of mine but never been able to do it before. He took one off and had me worshiping his socks and feet. Fucking loved it!

We were both on the p*ppers, and I lay on the floor so that his hole was just above me. I nuzzled into him and licked his hole for a few minutes. He was hairy, but not too much, and his hole was mint.

Came up for air and got my mouth around his cock again. After sucking him, and wanking myself over his big bouncy balls, we were both getting close.

We took a final sniff of p*ppers before going for it. He came first, all over himself. I slurped up a mouthful and went for it hard until I blew my load over his balls.

Amazing meet!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread