Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy strnger sex

Jump to newest

By *humper9er OP   Man
over a year ago

Rocklin

In my early 20's my buddy had a gf who was rather "open" about things. One night as I was doing the BBQ chicken and a bit before my buddy got home, his gf and I were talking. She asked me, do you ever have strange fantasies? No,not really. Do you. She grined and said, I have one I have had for a while...I fantisy about being home alone and some stranger breaks in my apt, places a black type of bag over my head, which I can't see a thing, but, I can breath. He then forces me into my bedroom and tells me, either you take off your clothes, or, I will tear them off you. I took them off, especially my new top, that I just bought the day before. He then forces me to lay back on my bed and spread my legs wide and then he ties my ankles to each side of the foot board. He then ties both my hands up above my head, together. He then, using 1 finger, first touches my cheeks then slowly moves down to my neck, my shoulders, between my tits and then circles my nipples. I am sqirming and getting really turned on. He slowly slides his 1 finger to my belly button and plays with it, Soon he is slowly sliding his finger over my right hip and down the outside of my right leg to my foot. He tickles my foot, somehow knowing I am very ticklish. He's making me giggle and even laugh before I feel his finger sliding up the inside of my leg. He almost touches my pussy, but, slides up and over the top of my pussy without touching me there. I am so turned on. His finger travels down the outside of my left leg to my foot and he again tickles me, almost making me pee. His finger is moving up the inside of my left leg, stops at me knee then continues up and then slips into my pussy and he finally speaks, in a deep bass voice, your cunt is dripping wet. All of a sudden he shoves 2 fingers into me and finger fucks me hard. I scream out my orgasm as he continues adding a 3rd finger then a 4th as he is almost trying to force his whole hand in my box. Im crying from both the pain and intense orgasms. He suddenly pulls his fingers out of me and I left panting, out of breath. I soon feel him untying my feet. He pulls my legs together, then, makes my roll over onto my belly. He says for me to bring my knees up and raise my hips off the bed. He puts a pillow under my hips and then makes me lay down, which causes my butt to stick up some. He forces my legs apart and reties my feet to the corners of the foot board. He begins to run his finger around my back, in circles, starting out with tiny circles that keep getting bigger and bigger.

Soon, his 1 finger is doing a figure 8, from my neck down below my buttocks, around my butt then crosses over and comes up my side. He even touches the sides of my tits. Just as his finger, again, goes below my butt, he suddenly shoves his finger into me and finger fucks me. He rubs my clit, then shoves both his thumbs in me and trys to spread my pussy wide. I can feel him spreading my pussy juice up to and now into my anus. He asks, have you been ass fucked yet. with my voice quivering I say, oh please, no I've never been, YEEEOW, he just shoved a finger in my ass. As he slowly begins to finger my ass hole he whispers into my ear, I think its time for you first ass fuck. I cry and say, no, please I've never done that. He is now standing beside the bed and tares a hole into the black bag, he put over my head, right at my mouth. I soon feel his cock head pressing against my lips. As I open my mouth, he presses his cock in it and tells me, get my cock good and hard and wet. As he now is mouth fucking me, he is also fingering my ass hole and spreading my pussy juice up and into it. He soon adds a 2nd finger and begins fucking my ass hard. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and I can feel as his weight shifts the bed and he gets between my outstretch legs. I then feel and very cold substance being applied between my ass cheeks and he says, I need more lube to bust you ass cherry,

and begins working the lube into my hole. His fingers leave me and again I feel the bed shift as he moves up closer to me and bends over me. I now feel his cock moving between my ass cheeks and lower as he guides his big cock to my pussy and shoves it inside me making me cry out. He is much bigger then Im used to or have ever had inside me. He doesnt pause but just shoves in until he cant go any further and just starts fucking me. He makes me cum and then suddenly pulls out. I now feel as his cock is pressing against my hole and he orders me to push up against him. As I try to push backwards, I scream out as his cock penetrates my ass for the first time. He doesn't even pause, but, just thrusts a few more times and buries his cock in my ass. He lays on top of me and doesnt move for a couple minutes. He's whispering, god you are tight. First time I've fucked a virgin ass. He starts to pull out, but, he doesnt pull completely out. He begins fucking me with slow long strokes, pulling out till justhis cock head isa in me then shoves back in until he is all the way in me. He keeps doing this, but, also begins to fuck faster. I can hear him pant and can feel his cock expand. I'm pretty sure he is going to cum soon. Then, he moans out and shoves back in me hard all the way and then grunts, I'm cumming. I can feel him ejaculating in me, filling my rectum with his cum. He lays full body on top of me. I feel his cock getting soft and then he pulls out of me and goes into the bathroom. It sounds like he is washing himself. Next thing I know, his cock is at my lips and i can smell that he used my soap to wash his cock. He says, suck it and get me hard. I want to cum in your mouth. He then fucks my mouth for a pretty long time before I hear him tell me, drink it all bitch, and holds my head tight against him as he fills my mouth with his cum. Several minutes later, I feel him untie my hands as he says, count to 200 and then you can get up. I get to 75 and turn over and untie my feet and rub them before getting up and locking the doors. My ass hurts and I can feel his cum leaking out of me. She finished the story just before my buddy comes in the house, but then adds, "do you want to fulfill my fantasy?" All I could do was smile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orned2006Man
over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Wowowowow

If only that happened somewhere near me

I’d have willingly been the stranger hehe

Damn hope there is a second instalment

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope there is more

By *humper9er OP   Man
over a year ago

Rocklin

Chapter 2

It had now been several months since R and I had the little discussion and she and T had broken up. One day, I actually ran into her while doing some grocery shopping and in the Vegg and Fruit section. I was looking at a couple cucumbers when she approached me and said HI. We hugged and talk a little. She had another gf interrupt us, and I went ahead with my shopping. She later found me in the meat dept. She asked if I was still seeing P. I shook my head and said, her family moved back East and she went with them. R then gave a nervous smile and whispered,"Remember our little talk and me sharing my fantasy?" me, How could I forget. R, "Well, I'm not seeing anyone now and wondering if you would like to get together?" I replied, do you still live in the same place? R, Yes. me, Would it be ok if I came by one evening? R, sure, just let me know. Here's my home number." Remember, this is before cell phones.

I actually went and staked out her place a couple evenings to see what time she got home and what she might be doing. I called her and ask, "Can we go out on Thursday, or is Friday better?" R replied, I do my laundry on Thrusday evening, so Friday is better. Let me describe R here. She is 5' 8" tall, weighs about 120 lbs, had Strawberry Blond hair down to the middle of her back, has a nice shape and a 34C bust. Very nice shape indeed. I began to put my plan together to "visit" her.

more to cum later.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *humper9er OP   Man
over a year ago

Rocklin

Its now Thursday and around 6:30 pm. I parked my truck around the corner and walked close to R house. I jumped a fence and came to her place. The Garage, for her place is attached with a covered passageway, with a gate to the backyard. The gate wasn't locked. I unlatched it so that I could move fast. I could hear R talking on her phone, talking to her gf and saying something to the effect that her former bf, my buddy, had a tiny dick and she got tired of not feeling him inside her. I guess he also got more demanding of her and even got her to let him corn hole her. I then heard her say, "ok love, I've got to get my laundry before they start to wrinkle. She walked into the garage and bundled up her laundry, then, as she headed back into the house I acted. Opening the gate, just as she passed, I thru a dark pillow case over her head and forced her into her house. Once inside, she dropped her laundry and screamed out saying, "what the fuck is happening?" I pulled the pillowcase tight, at her mouth and grumbled, cooperate and you wont get hurt. I took her, by the arm and lead her into her bedroom and pushed her over her bed. Before she could do anything, I landed 2 good smart wacks to her pangts covered ass and told her, "there is alot more from where that came from, if you resist. I then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them from her and threw them on the floor. The pillow case became a little too loose and she peaked out from the opening and just sighed. Im not sure if she made me out, but, she did relax just a little. I had her kneel then turn towards me and raised the pillowcase just above her mouth and said, "take my cock out and suck on it." she did so and then gasped as she took hold of my member. AS she brought her lips to my cock she said, "I dont know if this thing will fit in my mouth." I just grunted, "only 1 way to find out." She first kissed and licked my hardening cock and then slipped her lips over it. As she took a couple inches inside her mouth, she came off me and said, Ive never had one this big before. I just pushed her head back down on me. As she sucked me, I played with her breasts, tweaking her nipples. I began to smell her scent, knowing that she was getting turned on. Soon, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and helped her stand up. She latched onto my neck and hugged me tight and whispered, "yes, I want this." I pulled off her top and made her pull her panties down and off. They all made a little pile a couple of feet away. I then whispered, "do you know who I am?' R responded,"yes, but keep going, Im turned on." I laid her back on her bed and then ran my fingers between her legs and found her sopping wet. I then laid next to her and raised the pillowcase off her head and kissed her. She practically stuffed her tongue down my throat as I slipped 2 finger into her sopping sex. She grabbed me and held me tight as she orgasmed, flooding my fingers with her nectar. After she settled, she held my cock and said, "I can't believe how big you are. He, her bf, was barely 5" and hardly half as big around as you." I then moved down and kissed to her wet pussy. Just as I licked over her clit, she moaned out, again, in an other orgasm. I just said, "I can't believe how easy you cum." R, "I when I get treated right, I cum endlessly." I spent atleast 30 minutes eating her out and got my face soaked from her cumming repeatedly. She finally pushed my head away and said, "please, no more. It's starting to hurt now." She pulled me up over her and then, taking hold of my cock brought it to her mouth and said, "fuck my mouth." She took me half way into her oral cavity and I began to fuck back n forth. I had to pull out, because I was starting feel like I was going to cum. I got between her legs and she guided me inside her. The first few thrust were pretty shallow, before I I thrust deep inside her, making her yelp out. I then long stroked her for a good 20 minutes, feeling and hearing her cum several times. I warned her I was close. She just whispered back, "go ahead and nut off inside me, Im on birth control." Several long strokes in her and I shoved deep and emptied my juice deep inside her. Minutes later, I pulled back, until only my cock head was inside her, as we snuggled. R whispered, "I can't believe how much od your cock I took inside me." I responded, "thats good, because, when Im good n and hard again, I going to ass fuck you." She looked at me with big eyes, "remember, thats what you told me in your fantasy?' We embraced and kissed as she fondled my, getting me hard again. She got yup and went into her bathroom and came back with a tube of KY jelly. Handing it to me, she said, "you're going to need this." She then knelt on the bed. Setting besides her I fingered hey pussy and spread her juices up to her anus. I squeezed a large dallop of jelly on her rose bud and fingered it around. I repositioned myself behind her and figered her more, using more lube. She looked back at me, "use plenty, I've only had a tiny cock back there." I used lots of the jelly and then raised up and put a good do.lup on my cock tip and guided it to her star ring. Once I made contact with her ring, she fell forward, flat on her stomach and raised her ass back up at me as I was still pressing against her. She moaned out, "you're spreading my hole wide, OH GOD, she cried out as I was almost past her anal ring. She shoved back and my glands popped inside her and she hissed. Lay still she demanded. I held still over her until she began to move her hips. I was soon deep inside her, the jelly making her good a slippery. I now laid completely on top of her, my chest on her back and move my hands around to fondle her boobs as I fucked her ass. Her nipples were very sensitive and she was soon gyrating under me. I just kept a slow long and deep movement back n forth inside her, Not sure how long it was, probably 5 to 8 minutes, I began moving fast and not as deep inside her. She moaned out, "I can feel you getting bigger. Your going to cum in my ass, aren't you?" I just nodded, above her, as i was now driving my cock hard deep inside her. With a loud groan, i thrust deep into her, crushing my balls into her ass cheeks as began to ejaculate inside her. After we had separated, she went and got a wet warm wash cloth and wiped my cock n balls and around my groin. She came back and laid next to me and said, "that was better then I dreamed of." We went to sleep cuddled up together. I awoke, in the morning, with her sucking me. When she noticed I was awake she just said, "I had to take care of your morning woody." then went back to sucking me. She then rose up over me and sat down on me, taking my cock all the way inside her. She laid on me as we made love for the next 40 minutes, or so, before we both orgasmed together. We became an item and was together a lot. When we weren't working, we were together. If we weren't sleeping, we were making love. About the time I thought about making her an honest woman and asking her to marry me, her employer offered her a huge pay increase, with the stipulation she had to move to NY within 30 days. I encouraged her to take thew job. We have never seen each other again. I had heard she married a new executive with the company, a couple years later. The same year I got married.

Post new Message to Thread