Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First 3 some

Jump to newest

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

I thought id tell you all about my first 3 way experience. If you all like it I will tell you more if you don't I'll stop lol up to you guys.

It was 20 years ago now I went to Mavis with 2 guys I knew from my local not really mates but they had a spare seat so I went for it.

I got there in the very early morning and was way to pumped the others went to bed but I was alive and loved the sun beating down on me I also wanted to get my bearings so wandered around and met a girl doing what I can only call the walk of shame looking slightly worse for wear I told her to sit down and got her a drink only a softy but she was a bit dazed and starting telling me about her night before.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Where is Mavis ?

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Sorry mavis should read kavos xx

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

So it turns out she had met up with a group of lads with her friends but they disappeared and left her with these guys who she thought were decent blokes and in reality she had been taken to a beach and spunked on by 3 fellas and left there d*unk and upset she had cleaned herself up in the sea but could still see she wasn't really quite with it so I walked her back to her hotel and got her to her room and said I'd pop back later to make sure she was ok x her hotel was nice and mine was a shit hole so I told the fellas we would go to her pool and they seemed ok with it. Later on that day we went back to the hotel and there around the pool was this girl who I had now found out was called Kelly xx she introduced me and my mates to her friends and we all had a drink and a laugh things were going well xx she looked a lot better than earlier xx

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yeah I will read more

By *exyeyez23Man
over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

So as the afternoon went on we decided we would all meet up later for drinks and clubs and go from there they were from the isle of Wight and seemed fun so we went back and the lads were quite excited that I'd managed to pull whilst they were sleeping and had managed to sort them out to. Got to about 9pm and we had a few in the room and decided to meet up with the girls when we got to there hotel the girls were stood by the pool bar with a group of lads and didn't look very comfortable so I went over and said hello to Kelly and one of the blokes piped up about what a slag she was as all three if them had been in her mouth the night before I wasn't having that so I confronted all 3 basically asking if they felt manly taking advantage of a d*unk woman alone in a foreign country and they were a disgrace to mankind to which one took a swing and missed so I pushed him in the pool and my mates made sure his friends followed. After this we all left the pool and the girls now could not get enough of us xx

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

We all went from bad to bar getting more and more d*unk and then we found a foam party the guys with me had paired off and I was with Kelly so all was good now I should really describe her she was brunette around 5'4" size 10 36c firm boobs and had been there a week already so nicely tanned being 6ft 4 i did say to her if we get spkit up in here wait for me outside and I'll find you. So we went in I can see over the foam and the bar so holding her hand I walk her over stumbling into people and bumping around.then I realise I'm at the bar but I've lost Kelly I thought shit so went to turn back but got pushed against the bar and a hand went into my shorts it felt soft and small so let them carry on as no one could see xx

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

They stroked my now hardening cock with long slow strokes if felt great I thought Kelly your a star then felt soft wet lips take me all the way to the back of her throat x my god no one had done that in one go before and it felt great xx then I get a tug on my arm and there's Kelly stood next to me at the bar? So who's sucking my cock? So in trying to talk to Kelly and I'm getting sucked of by someone else and a can see the foam moving as who ever down there is now going to town Kelly notices and cheekily puts her hand to my crotch and winks at me and starts stroking my balls as I'm getting blown

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Got more???

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Kelly starts kissing me and I'm now struggling to keep hold of.my load so I think why not lift up her dress and pull her panties to the side and ease a very sticky finger inside her to which she gasps and I blow my load kelly laughs as this very foamy face comes through the foam its her friend Tina apparently my mate had gone home pissed up and she was left alone so Kelly and her had a bit if a thing in the past and decided to thank me for helping them out so when the said come on let's get out of here I was only to happy to oblige

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

We went out onto the beach and found a couple of sun loungers it was now getting on for 4am so the sun was just coming up and I was laid there with 2 girls kissing each other as I watched there tits were out and they were stroking each other as I was now getting hard again I went to join but got pushed away so just took my cock out and started wanking the girls liked this and Kelly started to suck my cock as Tina kissed me now Tina was a bit bigger probably 5' 8" blonde with a cracking pair of dds probably a size 14 so I enjoyed sucking her tits as Kelly sucked my cock telling me to cum all over her tits Kelly then left my cock and told her no way she had one load tonight this one was hers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

So the next day we were supposed to going on the party boat but I was so knackered from the night before and my mate had the hump as he was hanging so we went to the girls hotel and Kelly and Tina weren't interested in the boat so my mates and the other girl went and I just stayed with the girls thinking maybe I'd get to fuck them today xx

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Shall I go on?

By *exhillboyMan
over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Yes great story, go on

over a year ago

Yes please

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

Go for it!!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

over a year ago

Yes please

over a year ago

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

over a year ago

Yes definitley

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *anther PurrrsWoman
over a year ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Lucky you ??

over a year ago

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Can't wait for more

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

It got to about 2 and the girls had both decided they'd had enough sun so were going back to there rooms so I went with Kelly and when we got up there we got on the bed and chatted and kissed had a little tease of each other and got naked xx I'm now head between her legs licking her lovely puffy pussy sucking her clit as I finger her xx she is going mad screaming as she came on my tongue body glistening with sweat she climbed on my now rock hard cock and rode me nice and slowly as I cupped her arse trying to speed her up but she was having none of it she was so tight and pert I was in another world as we kissed I just felt I was in heaven then I feel her lift forward pushing her tits in my face so I hungrily accepted as my cock flopped out of her I felt a mouth on my balls and and a hand on my cock

over a year ago

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

I looked down and there was Tina she had heard us fucking next door and decided she wanted in so I've now got Kelly sitting on my face as they take turns sucking my cock and wanking me as they kiss and tease each other's bodies one of those moments I wanted to watch as well as be involved. Tina is now sucking me for all she's worth as Kelly is cumming on my face when she's done she climbs off and invites Tina to take her place but Tina has other ideas

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Please carry on x

over a year ago

more please

By *itandHungCouple
over a year ago

Wexford town

Great story

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

over a year ago

over a year ago

You really do need to carry on with this story

By *anther PurrrsWoman
over a year ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Loving it

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

More

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Great story

over a year ago

mmmmm hot

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Sorry for the delay works been crazy

By *ick007 OP   Man
over a year ago

Corby

Tina moans that Kelly has been hogging the cock so she climbs onto my cock now Tina is a bigger girl with fantastic boobs but her pussy is like a vice x she eases down on it and my god she tight I can see in her face it's larger than she's used to but she starts rocking back and forth her tits in my face as I suck hungrily on her nipples kelly offering encouragement as she lays next to us fingering herself this bwcomes to much for both of us as tima cums hard on my cock and I push her off and stand on the bed above both of them and cover them in what seems like and endless fountain of my cum

over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Post new Message to Thread