Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex fucks friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True story of how I watched my ex fuck a good friend x was the horniest thing I’d ever seen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do tell

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Go on

over a year ago

So I knew she fancied him, he is a good looking guy always get the girls. Anyway we had been talking about a 3 sum and she suggested someone she knew would be better.

So she began texting him. They were normal messages and got a bit more flirty soon she was exchanging picture messages with him.

One night came where they were both at a party. She was messaging me to tel me and I told her to flirt. However she got a bit horny and found her self alone in the Kitchen with him and with permission she let his hand wander up her skirt.

He messaged after to tel me anmake sure it was ok, but I was so horny I wanted more as she did

over a year ago

more

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

Want more? Also feel free to message

over a year ago

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Good start

over a year ago

So she was going to a party with her friends

For an engagement and it was also in the same

Party. She messaged telling me he was there whilst I was already out. She had earlier text me saying what she was wearing and how she would take it off for

Him and just have a sexy bodysuit on if we did meet up that night. This turned me

On a lot and through the night she kept messaging saying she really wanted to fuck him and asking if I would be mad (still have he texts)

Anyway he messaged me asking me if I was coming to the party. I told him I wasn’t but as the party was miles from

His that he was welcome to stay over at mine that night. Me ex was buzzing with this as she knew that there may be a chance. She messaged me a pic and asked if she should send it to him, it was an amazing picture of her standing naked in the mirror nothing left to the imagination worth just a little smile and cheeky wink on her face. Obviously I said yes, send it.

So she messaged later saying taxi is booked, he is getting in with us. So he was in the taxi with her and her friends. They dropped her friends off and then there was just then two left in the taxi ... I

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

He was in her taxi wearing this tiny skirt with a little lace g string body suit under neath with no bra, x she loved to show off her nipples and know some guys we’re looking on a night out

By *ilthaddict84Man
over a year ago

chester

I’ve had something similar an I must have wanked over it a million times since it’s soooooo hot!!!!

over a year ago

Feel free to message me also chat on kik

over a year ago

Anyone want to know what happens next

over a year ago

Yes please

over a year ago

Thy sent me a pic in the taxi and he had his arm round her, could clearly see her nipples through her thin too with the flash.

I went and found a taxi and headed home. When I arrived home I could see them through the little gap in the curtains through the window. Sitting side by on the couch. Her very long legs were out and he had his hand on them quite high up her thigh. They were laughing and drinking wine and I thought I’d stand and watch for a bit before I went in.

So I watched her hand move to his thigh also and then look at each other then move in to kiss. Full on passionate kiss hands all over each other. I watched his hand run up the length of her thigh and noticed her Legs open wider to allow him right up. At this moment she span her hips round and straddled him on the sofa. He lifted her skirt over her peachy round ass and was gringing her hips over his cock through his jeans x

over a year ago

over a year ago

More?

over a year ago

Nice