Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

VIXEN

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I finally moved into my new house and was now looking to enjoy some downtime for a couple of weeks to get the rooms sorted and unpacked properly. It was a warm summer’s evening and I had the huge folding doors in the kitchen opened up into the garden and I was enjoying a glass of chilled wine...what could be better. The doorbell rang, I wondered who it could be. I answered and there were 3 people standing in front of me, obviously neighbours.

They introduced themselves as Joe, Elizabeth and Michelle, from either side of me...I said, they said they were pleased to meet me and that they were having an alfresco dinner evening at the end of the week at Joe & Elizabeth’s and would I like to come, I said yes that would be lovely, thanked them, and they left.

I went back to my wine and thought how nice that was and was intrigued as to who Michelle was though she was in her early to mid 40’s, absolutely stunning...no doubt I’ll find out at the dinner! Anyway, I drank my wine and thought, time for bed, it’s been a long day and I need to sleep.

I woke the next morning (after a lie in) and it was very sunny and warm. I got out of bed and went to the windows and pulled the curtains open, and as I looked out for the first time in daylight there was Michelle in a tiny bikini sunning herself in her garden, WOW, I thought what a body, I was immediately aroused, and I mean seriously aroused, fuck I need a cold shower!

I put thoughts of Michelle out of my mind and set about sorting the house out, this was a bigger task than I thought, and it was knackering too, I had been at it for 3 days now and didn’t seem to be making a dent.

Usual morning ritual, up out of bed, open curtains, I look down and there’s Michelle sunbathing in her bikini... “WHAT THE FUCK!!!” Michelle is not in her bikini today, she’s totally fucking naked, everything was on display and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Fuck I wasn’t just getting aroused, I was actually stroking my cock, thinking what it would be like to fuck her.

I must have been at the window for 2 or 3 minutes when suddenly Michelle turned her head and looked up to see everything... “OH MY FUCKING GOD” I was mortified, fuck I could be reported to the police, what the fuck do I do?

Michelle stood up, still looking at me dick in hand, she put on her robe and then just smiled at me, I couldn’t believe my eyes she was fucking smiling, she knew I had been watching! I went to the shower waited for the coldness of the water to come through and stepped in, but I couldn’t get Michelle or her body out of my head. I stepped out of the shower and as is my usual routine I wandered into the bedroom soaking wet and let the warm breeze dry me off.

I went to the chest of draws to get a pair of shorts and t-shirt and leaned my head towards the window and Michelle had returned, and what I saw I just could not believe. She had now turned the lounger so that her feet were facing towards me and she had both legs either side of the lounger with her feet on the ground and she was fingering her slit, and as she was wearing sunglasses, I was guessing that she was watching me, watching her, it was the most erotic thing I had witnessed in many years. Needless to say, I was stroking my cock in full view of her it was just standing straight out and as I looked down, I could see that Michelle was having an orgasm as I saw her raising her hips as her body shook. She got up and looked directly at me and ran her fingers one more time across her slit. I just had to have her somehow someway.

I managed to calm down, got dressed and made coffee, I opened the bi-fold doors into the garden, sat down and just tried to take in all I had just witnessed, when I heard “Hi Will," it was Michelle’s voice. I returned the greeting and walked over and started talking to her. She said she loved being watched whilst she sunbathed, the thought of voyeurism turned her on. She asked if she could come around as she was on her own and no-one to talk to all day, I said sure.

5 minutes later the doorbell went, and I opened the door and Michelle was standing in front of me with her robe on but completely undone and she was naked underneath. It was too much I pulled her inside slammed the door shut, pinned her to the wall arms above her head and kissed her, she had a tongue like a snake. I then lowered my mouth and took a nipple between my lips. Michelle was squirming even though she was pinned against the wall. She was pushing her magnificent breasts into my face and I was as hard as a steel pole.

After a few minutes I released Michelle’s arms from above her head and she pulled away. She just pulled down my shorts, I had no pants on she just knelt down and devoured my shaft in her mouth, fuck she had an amazing mouth, using only the softness of her lips it felt like I was fucking her pussy.

Michelle stood up and just said, “I need your fucking cock inside my cunt right now, it’s been dripping wet all morning and if you don’t fuck me now, I’ll fucking explode.”

We stumbled into the lounge and I sat her on the end of the sofa arm and gently pushed her back, her arse was on the sofa arm so she was elevated I placed her legs over my shoulders and placed the tip of my cock inside her and then slid in, fucking hell she was wet alright, I could feel her cunt muscles contracting on my cock, it was totally amazing, I started to fuck her harder, my balls slapping her arse cheeks as I did. Michelle just kept repeating "Fuck me you bastard don't stop."

My thumb found her clit and I started massaging it, “oh fucking god, yes that’s it fuck me, take me, I have to cum, you have to cum” as Michelle arched her back she grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled her legs open even wider. I gave Michelle the deepest strokes I could as my balls kept slapping her arse. I was getting close to letting go. I told Michelle I was going to pull out. "Fucking no you bastard no,no,no,no don't pull out! cum in me, fill me with your spunk!"

Then she just started thrusting back at me wildly “FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE” she screamed as I plunged into Michelle’s cunt pumping my sperm into her. Her cunt muscles were contracting crazily and tight around my shaft. She was cumming and whimpering, she let go of her legs and they dropped over the end of the sofa, we stopped and all that could be heard was rapid breathing as I looked down at Michelle and her magnificent breasts heaving in front of me, I could feel her body trembling, she looked up and said "I've never been fucked by anyone like that before.” She climbed up, kissed me on the lips, put on her robe and left, I wondered what the rest of the summer would bring to my door, the weekend’s alfresco dinner will be interesting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

????

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

Wonderful! More!

over a year ago

Let us know what happened at the dinner

By *iscoman777Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Can't wait for the next instalment

Hope that dinner evening goes well

By the way welcome to your new home

over a year ago

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Oh soooo horny... would love a neighbour like that!

over a year ago

More please

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brill

over a year ago