Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Late night lift home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was just seventeen years old .Was seeing a girl about seven miles from my place .She lived in the town I was out in a village .One Saturday night as I was at her house after a disco .I was leaving about half three in morning .Missed my lift home with mates so I had to walk seven miles in the dark ..As I was walking out from the town onto the dark road I spotted a car was one of my neighbours from my village .As I walked up to the car the windows were all steamed up.. I knocked on the window innocently .The window went down a bit and a guy said what you want .Could see he was on top of someone on passenger seat his trousers around his ankles .I did nt know him,all I said was I'm looking for a lift home as I know who s car it is .... Then a lady's head came up and said hi there and said my name .She said stand by corner of road and I will be a few minutes and will give you a lift home ... OK I said and walked to the corner of the road ...A few minutes later the car pulled up beside me and I opened the door and she said come on will give you a lift home .. In I went .This lady was a married woman from my village in her early 40s .I knew she was embarrassed what I saw.. She said pleased don't say anything about what you saw as I will be in big trouble.I said I won't and its none of my business what you do .She asked where I was till three thirty in morning ..I said at my girlfriends house .She said did you have a good nite then .I said we just had a drink and a chat as her some of her family was still up ..That's no good she said when family is up ..I blushed and said nothing.She knew I was been quiet and she said can't beat having fun ..As she was driving I glanced over at her .Her blouse was half opened she was wearing a skirt and stockings .She asked what I was glancing at .I said nothing .But she had big tits could see them mmm .She asked do I have fun with my girlfriend .I stuttered well we kiss and cuddle .That all she said .Yes I said only going with her a few wks .I'm talking about 1970s here now .my girlfriend was 16 then .Anyway as she drove slowing home in the dark she put her hand on my knee and said if you say nothing about what you seen tonite I will reward you .Its OK I said as she rubbed my knee ..She indicated to go off the main road and onto a country road about 3 miles from our place ..I said where you going she said as she patted my knee to reward you she said ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

over a year ago

My heart began racing my cock was getting stiffer as she drove up this country lane to an old quarry .Her hand rubbing my thigh now and moving upwards and brushed her hand over my cock ..Oh she said that's hard .She pulls into quarry and turns car off ..Right she says as she adjusts herself on the seat..Where were we .Oh yes she said I felt something hard there as she felt my cock through my jeans again mmm she said you have a big cock for your age .Thanks I said as I blushed .She said no need for you to say thanks .She leant over to my seat and whispered in my ear did you ever have a girl rub your cock before ..I said only once ..But not for long .Oh dear she said as she rubbed my cock again .I was getting harder and she knew it too .It was turning her on I could feel the vibes ..She said would you like to feel my tits .I said do you want me to she said oh yes I do want you to feel them .So she caught both my hands and put them on here big tits .Now squeeze and fondle them for me I like it when my tits get squeezed .What a feeling it was squeezing her big tits I was in heaven they must have been a D cup .I felt an A cup only them days..She was leant back on her seat as I squeezed them as she moaned saying that felt good .She asked was I enjoying it I said oh yesss ..She told me to undo her buttons and take her blouse and bra off .As I took her bra off her big tits popped out she said put on the light so u can see them .Oh god they were so big and her nipples were so hard .Rub my nipples she said and I did slowly she said tweak them for me and I did .She was telling me what to do and it was turning me on .She moaned again pull my hard nippkes you naughty boy .This is your reward .My cock was thropping by now I thought I was going to explode in my jeans but I controlled myself knowing there might be more happening ..Suck my nipples now she said .As I sucked her hard nippkes she said oh fuck that feels so good

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

By *enny112Man
over a year ago

golborne

Mmm more

over a year ago

As I was sucking and licking her nipples and tits she said kiss me ..As my lips touched hers and my tongue in her mouth exploring her mouth and rolling my tongue over her tongue she was loving it ..She moved her lips away from mine but still had her tongue sticking out .Stick ur tongue out too she said and touch mine .It felt good this lady knew what she wanted and I was pleased to help her out .She said to me to rub her legs with my hands and feel her stockings mmm loved the feel of stockings on my hand .As I was feeling her thighs and sucking her nipples she whispered again have you ever felt a wet pussy ..I said only rubbed one through a girls jeans never felt one .She said move ur hand up my skirt as she guided me up .Her silk panties were damp she said you have made me wet my panties naughty boy ..I started rubbing her pussy her panties were so wet she said put ur fingers inside my panties and I did .God she as so wet I played with her clit as asked she was moaning loudly by now oh yes oh yes she shouted .I was getting so turned on with her screams .Put two fingers in my pussy and fuck me with them as I did .In and out she said faster that's lovely she said ur learning fast naughty boy ..

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

Erotic! Great story. More asap please! xx

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

over a year ago

As I finger fucked her a while her body was wriggling on the seat with pleasure don't stop she said I'm cumming so I keep going time I realised she had cum my fingers were soaking .She made me put my fingers in my mouth to taste her juices was yummy to be honest my first taste of a woman's juices and she made me put my finger in her pussy again take it out so she could taste her own juices .she told me to put back my seat so I did she leaned over my seat and kissed me again .She had hot flushes from her cumming she said ..As she was kissing me and licking and biting my ears she was rubbing my thighs again and telling me I hope your cock is still hard .I said it was As she moved her hand up over my cock she said mmm it sure is naughty boy .She began to rub it harder and faster is that nice she said I said yes as I moaned .She kept stroking up and down my cock as it got harder .She started to unzip me and undoing my belt she put her hand down my jeans till she felt my hard cock oh god that's hard she said .she pulled down my jeans and boxer unleashing my hard cock .

She took my cock in her hand and started wanking me off was a great feeling her looking at me licking her lips mmm My balls were ready to explode .She squeezed my balls gently said I bet you have plenty of spunk in them balls waiting to explode .Precum was ozing from my japs eye by then and dripping down bellend onto my shaft .She said mmm look St ur precum .She lowered her head down and licked precum off me ..First time a lady had a tongue on my cock I was in heaven .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hoping for more very soon

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

loving this

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Very nice

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Loving this

By *nlyme45Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

More plz mmm

over a year ago

She said its time to give your cock a good sucking its ready for my mouth .She lowered her head down over my cock her tongue flicking over my swollen bellend and putting her tongue over my japs eye sucking more precum out ...She then got her lips around my bellend and sucked it bloody hell it felt good ...she took my cock in her mouth inch by once as she sucked on it and squeezed my balls .I thought I was having a wet dream but no it was for real .She sucked that cock I was ready to explode so she must have known it so she stopped and said not yet ...She pushed my seat back and knelt on floor of car in from of me .She started rubbing her big tits over and back my cock and balls .She then moved on top of of me to suck her nipples again .After a while she knelt on floor of car again and put my cock between her tits ..Now I'm going to titty fuck you naughty boy as she wrapped her tits around my cock she slide up and down on my cock .God it was an amazing feeling.. As she titty wanked me her tongue was licking nt bellend as it got free ...I could feel myself cumming again and I said I'm going to explode so she sucked on my cock and wanking it with her hand at base of my cock ..Then as I was cumming she said fill my mouth with ur spunk I exploded my load into her mouth it was dripping down her chin was that much in it ..God she swallowed every drop and what was dripping down her chin .she made me lick ir from her .That really turned her on.Then she got dressed and told me to pull up my jeans was home time ... She said that's your reward if you say nothing about finding me getting shagged earlier .I said OK our secret .She dropped me about half a mile from my home case she was seen .I moved away from that area about 6 month after that for work .I still see her to this day when I visit my home place .Once she said about 15 yrs after that when I was home on hols thanks for saying nothing .I said it was not my business to say anything .I then said fancy a late nite drive later .She smiled and said in ur dreams .You had ur rewards .This is a true story folks .I hope yous enjoyed it .But she never let me shag her but we don't everything else and as a 17 yr old lad I was more than happy .I thought I win the lottery lol ...The End

By *nlyme45Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

over a year ago

Her son got married a few hrs ago and I was asked through a lady I was seeing at the time .Want to see her face when she saw me at wedding .. I just winked at her .She came over chatting to me and said u will be ok for a lift home tonite she said with HR lady friend . I said I'm staying in hotel tonite I like my comforts I said . She smiled and said you never complained about comforts that nite many hrs ago .lol

By *atexpvcTV/TS
over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Great story xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering