Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

coffee....and a treat

Jump to newest

By *ev90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

First time posting a story

But i also do wish to act this out if any women or couples would be up for it...

So i imagine...

We get chatting on here and hit it off talking away and have loads of common sex interests.

The conversation flows and goes from one dirty subject of mutual interest to another...i mention i have a thing for watching a lady as she plays and teases me.... as she maintains direct eye contact... my mind runs wild with senarios...

We discuss how horny we always are and exchange pictures... this only escalates things even more...

The attraction is growing and not just because having seen your pics I think your damm hot...

We talk fantasies....and..

I have one I want to, No NEED to act out...

It drives me wild all day, everyday....its in my head...in work I imagine how it could happen and play out... in the gym...in the park...the neightbour...walking through town and seeing women in skirts...its all i see...Is this Hot senario that makes me instantly hard and distracts my entire mind to thinking of it..

You ask what it is...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ev90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I tell you...

The fantasy is...

I want to meet you at a coffee shop having never met before...you sit infront of me in a dress...short...and sit at angles so i can see glimpses of your underwere.... after a while you leave to go the toilet....and come back and discreetly hand me the undies under the table...we chat...u again let me see glimpses of your pussy.... we leave and i head home... at home we video chat or phone call.... you touch urself at the though of me holding you panties u gave me while i touch myself...and i am rock spolid holding your moist panties...

You agree....

And the day comes...

Morning of...

I message..

Goodmorng, Excited?

By *ev90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

no one like this enough to wana hear more? ha

By *vbikerMan