Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Student party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a story that I wrote a few years ago, written from a female perspective.

I'm in a local pub with a few friends when we decide to head back via the off licence to have some drinks at Sophie's flat. In the off licence we get a bottle of vodka and some bottles of wine. "It's going to be a good night" Sophie says.

"I hope so, there were a few guys in the pub that were eyeing us up. We could be missing out." I said

"There's always next time and the new guy that I'm seeing has some nice friends that I could introduce you to" Lucy acknowledged.

"Yeah, maybe, but it's been a while" I replied

So off we went, heading back back to Sophie's, walking through a student area in the city. Soon, we could hear some loud music. "Sounds like a house party" Sophie said, "Let's investigate".

"Okay" we both replied.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

We headed towards the sound, until it was obvious were it was coming from, with people spilling out of the front door. "Hey come to join us" Someone from a group of guys uttered.

"Yeah, we're pretty short of any talent in here" Another said.

"We can have a look" Sophie said to both of us.

So, we headed into the party, which was heavily populated with guys, with only about 10 girls out of the 50 or so there. It was pretty we organised, with a huge sound system, lots of seating, gazebos in the garden and loads of drinks. Whilst wandering around, Lucy ran up to a guy and jumped him. "Oh that must be Lucy's new fella" I said "and she's right it does look like he's got some good-looking friends".

"Yeah" Sophie replied "hope that guy in the black top is single, or he's going to have a disapointed girlfriend!"

We walked over to Lucy who introduced us to her new boyfriend, Rob, and to his James, Duncan and Mark (the guy in the black top). We decided that we'd already wasted plenty of drinking time so we headed outside to sit down in a quiet corner, open some of the wine and play catch up with the rest of the croud. After about 15 minutes, Lucy decided that he should play some drinking games with the vodka. After a few games of fuzzy duck and 21, and with our inhibitions lowered, we started playing I have never, which I was always bad at since I had pretty much done everything. Duncan uttered "your a bit of a nympho" jokingly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol good start

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

over a year ago

After about 10 minutes of playing the game and finding out that Lucy had never given a blowjob in public or had ever had another girl go down on her, I decided that the game wasn't very fair on me and I changed it to truth or dare. Plus I had my eye on James and wanted to find out a bit more what he was like. Sophie was already giggling and making small talk with Mark. I found out that James loved to dominate and that once had slept with his one of his ex's mum after she had walked in on him when he was in the shower. Duncan was pretty ordinary, but fantasied about anal sex. Mark claimed that he had a 11 inch cock and could also down a two pints under 30 seconds, which he showed us. Lucy also attempted to drink 2 glasses of wine in the same time, but failed, so she had a large shot as a punishment. Rob said that he almost cum on demand and swapped clothes with Lucy as a dare. By this time we were all very tipsy and everything had descended into dares. Lucy wasn't

that impressed with her last dare, so she dared me to put my hands down James pants and give him a grope, which he enjoyed. Mark then dared me to give Duncan a clothed lap dance, which I did, grinding my ass on him and I could feel his cock grow. There were a few more interesting and not-so interesting dares. Then before I could get my revenge on Lucy, Rob went one step further.

"Well, your clothes are getting a bit tight on me, so, as you've never done it before, I dare you to get my cock out and suck it right here" Rob told Lucy

"what!" Lucy acclaimed

"It's not like you're the one getting their bits out in public and it's not like you've not sucked my cock before" Rob replied

"A dare's a dare. Otherwise we'll have to come up with something worse" I said.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Liking this so far.....

over a year ago

over a year ago

Lucy reluctantly accepted her dare and knelt down before Rob, who unzipped his semi hard dick. She then started to go down on him, slowly at first, then as if she relised that there was no going back, started to rock her head back and forth and it looked like both were enjoying it. It wasn't my turn to suggest a dare but I said to Rob. "So you can cum on demand. Well it's your chance to prove it."

Lucy then stopped sucking and turned to me and said "Yeah he can do that. But as it wasn't your turn to make the dare, I dare Rob to cum down your throat"

"She's right" Sophie said

Rob wasn't going to question the opportunity not only to release his load, but to be with another girl whilst his girlfriend was watching. Feeling a bit double-crossed I got down on my knees as Rob stood in front of me thrusting his cock into my open mouth. His cock wasn't that big, but it was a wonderful size to suck on. I was starting to really thrust down on his cock almost to his balls, but it seemed like after a very short time he then said to everyone "ok guys time for you to countdown".

Everyone then counted down, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" and right on queue a huge blast of cum filled up my mouth. It was actually quite sweet and warm and quite tasty, I wondered why Lucy hesitated in the first place. "Dare you to swallow" Sophie said.

I did, however this was my opportunity to get straight back at Sophie. "Oh Sophie, it wasn't your turn to make a dare, so it's my turn and I'm feeling like I need to give you a dare" I smiled. "Sophie I dare you to take Mark upstairs, find a ruler and measure up him to find out if he really is 11 inches".

By *-davisMan
over a year ago

sussex

Great story so far

over a year ago

Without any complaints, Sophie took Mark by the hand and almost dragged him off back into the house. We continued, but agreed that we would put off the dares until they returned. We found out that Rob had never came in Lucy's mouth and that they enjoyed anal sex, Duncan had once been caught by his older sister. I disclosed that my fantasy was being tied up. After a little while we realised that Sophie and Mark had been gone quite some time. So we decided that we would go an investigate and Lucy and Rob would stay put to save our chairs and in case they came back.

We searched around for a while, but Sophie and Mark were obviously not downstairs, so they must be still upstairs. Duncan and James let me head up first up the stairs. I could hear them talking about my “pert butt”, I forgot that I was wearing quite a short skirt. I was going to turn around and tell them off, but it was nice to be complemented.

On the landing there were 4 shut doors and the toilet. Duncan carefully lent his ear against the first door. “Hey there’s a couple in there, I can hear them” he said “It’s probably best if you go in first Nikki”.

“Well I guess like it’s not like I haven’t seen people having sex before” I said out loud, but what I really meant was “I’d love to see if Mark really does have a 11 inch cock”.

I slowly opened the door and put my head around the corner, only to find two girls and a guy – neither of which were Sophie or Mark. One of the girls was lying down on the bed, with the other girl on top, breasts squeezed together as they snogged each other. The guy was kneeling behind them, fucking the top girl doggy style. I stood there for what felt like seconds, (but I was later told for about a minute) when the guy turned his head, looked surprised for a second, then winked and smiled at me, as he started to fuck the lucky woman more violently, as he continued to look my way. Meanwhile, the other two were wondering what was taking so long, so barged me out of the way, which caused the door to hit something, resulting in a large bang.

Both the girls then turned around and said “ough, get out”. Which we promptly did, closing the door behind us.

“Fuck me, that was so hot” James unreservedly said “that guy is a lucky dude. You were obviously enjoying that Nikki, you were starring at them for ages”.

I tried to hide my blush, “come on, we’ve got people to find”

over a year ago

Doors 2 & 3 were quiet, although they insisted that I quickly have a look and they were both empty. “My power of deduction says that they must be in here” Duncan proudly exclaimed.

“Well done Duncan” I sarcastically replied.

I put my ear to the door and I could hear the unmistakable sound of Sophie’s voice, who to be honest sounded like she was in a bit of pain.

“So are you going to head in” James asked

“mmmm” I replied

“Come on, it’s not like you’ve not seen others doing it before – like a minute ago!” Duncan got back.

“mmm, okay” I said as I slowly opened the door. I had a peak around the door to see the couple. Sophie was bent over, her skirt raised up and top lowered, whilst Mark stood behind her thrusting towards her. Every time Mark did so, she let out a little yelp and her large round boobs shook back and forward. They hadn’t noticed that they had an audience, this time Duncan and James had careful opened the door for them to view and stood either side of me.

I couldn’t tell how big Mark’s dick was, but by the sound of it and the long thrusts, it must have been pretty big. I found my top of my lower back being stroked by a wandering hand, so I reached behind me and started to rub James crotch to find he was getting turned on too. I was pleased that James was starting to show some more interest in me.

In all the excitement in found myself bending over and leaning down a bit, to try to get a view of Mark’s cock sliding in and out of one of my best friends. I need to bend over quite a bit, but I soon got to see what was giving my friend such delight and causing her pussy to drip with her wetness. His cock was huge and I started to imagine what it would be like to be in Sophie’s position. As I was watching, the wandering hand moved from my back to underneath my skirt and slowly up my leg. To show my acceptance, I lifted my ass to allow his hand to wander further towards my pussy to return the favour for letting me rub his cock. He duly obliged and started to stroke up and down, stroking from the bottom of my back all the way to my wet pussy and then back again. The thought of that huge cock and being stoked so gently was really turning me on.

By *-davisMan
over a year ago

sussex

"Doors 2 & 3 were quiet, although they insisted that I quickly have a look and they were both empty. “My power of deduction says that they must be in here” Duncan proudly exclaimed.

“Well done Duncan” I sarcastically replied.

I put my ear to the door and I could hear the unmistakable sound of Sophie’s voice, who to be honest sounded like she was in a bit of pain.

“So are you going to head in” James asked

“mmmm” I replied

“Come on, it’s not like you’ve not seen others doing it before – like a minute ago!” Duncan got back.

“mmm, okay” I said as I slowly opened the door. I had a peak around the door to see the couple. Sophie was bent over, her skirt raised up and top lowered, whilst Mark stood behind her thrusting towards her. Every time Mark did so, she let out a little yelp and her large round boobs shook back and forward. They hadn’t noticed that they had an audience, this time Duncan and James had careful opened the door for them to view and stood either side of me.

I couldn’t tell how big Mark’s dick was, but by the sound of it and the long thrusts, it must have been pretty big. I found my top of my lower back being stroked by a wandering hand, so I reached behind me and started to rub James crotch to find he was getting turned on too. I was pleased that James was starting to show some more interest in me.

In all the excitement in found myself bending over and leaning down a bit, to try to get a view of Mark’s cock sliding in and out of one of my best friends. I need to bend over quite a bit, but I soon got to see what was giving my friend such delight and causing her pussy to drip with her wetness. His cock was huge and I started to imagine what it would be like to be in Sophie’s position. As I was watching, the wandering hand moved from my back to underneath my skirt and slowly up my leg. To show my acceptance, I lifted my ass to allow his hand to wander further towards my pussy to return the favour for letting me rub his cock. He duly obliged and started to stroke up and down, stroking from the bottom of my back all the way to my wet pussy and then back again. The thought of that huge cock and being stoked so gently was really turning me on."

Keep them coming great story

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

More please x

over a year ago

over a year ago

It couldn’t have been for more than a minute, but James decided that it was a bit too much for him to cope with. From what I felt in his pants, he was ready to explode. He leant over to me and whispered “I’m going to let the other two know that we’ve found them. I’ll let them have a look too”.

My heart slightly sunk as the thought that I wouldn’t be feeling his gentle strokes between my legs any more. He turned and left, but the strokes continued. It was Duncan that was stoking me, not James! My surprised was matched as he slipped a finger deep inside me. I was confused and didn’t know what to do. A few seconds he positioned himself so that he had both hands under my skirt, slipping another finger into my pussy whilst the other started to circle my butthole. My thought was turning from watching my friend being pounded from behind to what Duncan was doing. He then slid both of his pussy drenched fingers out of my pussy and towards his other hand stroking my butthole. He only managed to get one of his fingers inside me before I stood up straight, causing Duncan to step back against the door frame and out of the room.

Mark and Sophie both turned around to see me stood at the door. “How long have you been there?” Sophie said.

“Errr, I’ve err, only just now” I replied, watching as Mark’s huge cock escaped Sophie’s pussy. It really was huge!

Duncan then used this chance to step forward “She’s been there for a while” He quick said as he entered the frame. “She was dared to go up stairs and show me how wet her pussy was”

I was surprised by what Duncan just said, even more for what was about to unfold. “Yes, Nikki, you should all show us how wet your pussy is. You’ve just seen our bits, now it’s our turn to all see yours” Sophie stepped in, not realising that her large boobs were still on show to everyone in the room.

I barely put up a fight as Duncan took my arm and led me across the room towards the bed, my eyes fixed on Marks dick, before I sat on the edge of the bed. Mark and Sophie then joined me, beside the bed as Duncan lifted up my skirt to reveal my knickers. He then spread my legs apart, to show that my wet knickers had already been pushed to one side, showing my pussy in all its glory. His hands then followed, repeating his slow strokes that he had carried out only a few minutes ago, up and down my soaking pussy. “She is really wet”, he declared “you should both have a feel”.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

“It’s probably because she can’t stop staring at your huge cock” Sophie said pointing towards Mark’s dick. “I bet she’s been imaging it sliding inside of her”.

Mark then realised that he had been exposing himself, “well it could be your beautiful tits as well” he replied pointing at Sophie.

They both prepared to put their clothes on when Duncan stepped in again. “Don’t cover up, let’s see what she likes best. Mark let her suck your cock, then we’ll let Sophie’s tits get sucked and we’ll see who turns her on the most”

The bizarre suggestion was acknowledged by Mark as he stepped forward and placed his cock in front of my face. Still sat on the edge of the bed, I opened my mouth as he thrust it forward. I was soon gagging on it as I struggled to even get half of it into my mouth. His dick must have been the 11 inches he claimed, but wasn’t that thick and currently wasn’t rock hard which helped. Mark held the back of my head to try to force his huge dick further into my mouth and down my throat. I tried to completely relax my mouth and just let it slide down my throat, but there were still a couple of inches left to swallow. He soon gave in after a few more thrusts. “Wow, you almost had the whole of my dick in your mouth, I’ve always wanted someone to deep throat me, but never met anyone that could.”

“I’m not surprised.” I replied. “You’re enormous!”

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

over a year ago

Mark then stepped back and reached down between my legs. “And Duncan’s right you really are wet. I bet you would love to try to fit my cock in your other holes.” He said.

I then noticed that Duncan was sucking on one of Sophie’s nipples, with one hand between her legs, causing her to moan softly. He noticed that Mark had stopped fucking my face and turned to say “Time for you to suck on this beauties, they’re wonderful. And let’s see how wet Mark got you.” He reached between my legs, ”Yeah you are soaking now. Or... Actually that could be partly Sophie” Realising what he was just doing a few seconds ago”

Sophie then stood in front of me and I was about to lean forward to take her boob into my mouth when Duncan interrupted again. “Hey not like that, what do you expect us to do. We can’t get at either of you like that. Sophie, lie down at the top of the bed and Nikki will kneel on top of you, so we can see how much wetter she gets.”

Sophie shuffled herself to the top of the double bed, putting her head on the pillows and I turned around and crawled towards her, resting my feet against the foot of the bed, kneeling down, bum up in the air. I could hear Mark say “good call” to Duncan, I assume he was getting a good rear view. They both stood at the end of the bed as I started to suck my best friend’s nipples. I could then feel the two sets of hand stroking my body, followed by a “you won’t be needing this” as one of them pulled down my knickers and threw them across the room. I turned briefly as Duncan then set on my top, pulling it down then unbuckling the back of my bra as my breasts popped out, dangling over Sophie’s body.

Mark continued to stroke my legs and briefly brushed against my clit sending shivers up my spine. His hands then started on concentrate more on my pussy, slowly stroking me as he then slide a couple of fingers inside me. Meanwhile Duncan had unbutton his flies and fed his dick into Sophie’s expectant mouth. In contrast to Mark, Duncan’s cock was probably a little shorter than average, but has plenty of girth. Sophie lay her head to one side to suck his cock, whilst I watched out of the corner of my eyesight, still sucking her breast.

From the bottom of the bed, Mark attempted to climb onto the bed, but the rail at the end of the bed was in the way. Seeing Mark struggle, Duncan pulled me further up the bed so I was completely on top of Sophie, face to face as she sucked on Duncan. Mark then had space on the bottom of the bed as knelt behind me, positioning himself behind my awaiting hole. He took his dick in one hand as he spread my lips, slowly guiding his huge cock inside me. I could feel it hit the end of my cervix. He then slid his dick in and out of my pussy, grabbing my hips as he thrust towards me. With each thrust he slid harder and quicker into me, which pressed my breasts firmly against Sophies. I couldn’t feel his thigh against me, so it was obvious that he couldn’t get the full length of his cock inside me.

Duncan didn’t miss the opportunity of two hungry mouths laying in front of his dick. After allowing Sophie to suck his cock hard, he took it out of her mouth and into mine. It was a much different experience to Marks cock where my throat was being tested, this time it was whenever or not my mouth was wide enough. Before I knew it, Duncan was taking his cock in and out of our mouths in turn, with both of us gasping for a breath in between each turn. He then stepped back for a second and realising what positions we were in said to me “recognise this position Nikki?”

I looked puzzled “Remember a few minutes ago in the other room?” He responded.

I gave a quick reassuring smile. “Well probably time for a change then” He continued. “How about your fantasy Nikki? We’ve got the right type of bed here”

I was half confused and half in pleasure as Mark continued to slide his dick in and out of my pussy. Duncan was searching frantically around the room and I slowly realised his plan as he came back with some belts and scarves. He remembered my fantasy was being tied up. Mark temporarily stopped and helped tie up my ankles to each side of the foot of the bed, whilst Sophie took the rest of my clothes off before helping out tying my wrists to the top of the bed. I lay there, completely naked, faced down on the bed. Sophie moved some pillows under my head to make me slightly more comfortable.

“What next?” Sophie said

By *ajdaveMan
over a year ago

Wouldn't you like to know

Can not wait for the rest

over a year ago

“Well I guess you can do anything you want” Mark “She’s good with her mouth, you can try it out if you want.”

Sophie replied “okay” as she got back onto the bed and spread her legs in front of my face. I realised in my current position that I was going to have to give in until I was released. She was still wet as my tongue explored her pussy. Meanwhile Duncan took his position behind me, stroking my pussy once again. This time he took his time, first sliding in two fingers of one hand then he slid another two fingers in with his other hand as he tried to stretch my lips apart, ready for his thick cock. He then took one of his wettened fingers and started to continue where he had started earlier, fingering my ass. I was completely in their control as I let him work another couple of fingers into my soaking pussy and another finger into my tight ass. Duncan then lowered his trousers and fed his cock into my prepared pussy. I gave out a little moan as he squeezed it inside me.

Meanwhile, Mark stood on the bed and angled his huge cock towards Sophie’s mouth. Her mouth was open as she moaned from being licked by my expert tongue, as he placed his cock on her lips and into her mouth. She took it as surprised, but then started to accept his cock in her mouth, although like myself, she couldn’t fit it all in her mouth.

Duncan was trying to build up a rhythm, but was struggling to do so in his current position, so he pulled about and crawled on his back underneath me, not realising that he backed right into Sophie’s open pussy. Duncan then told Sophie that she could sit on his face if she wanted and we could both take it in turns to lick her out. As she moved, she had to stop sucking on Mark, who found himself standing on top of me without anywhere obvious to go. He could see that Duncan was already beneath me and took a step back to see my pussy behind pounded, with my ass bouncing up and down against his fat cock. He then saw my open asshole and took his opportunity. He knelt down behind me and in one thrust, fed his long cock deep into my ass.

I groaned loudly as my ass was violated.

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

What a great story

over a year ago