Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The hungarian part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So We walk through the night and wuickly get surrounded by the darkness of the night as the sun sets with no street lights to guide our way.

She quickly hold my hand very tightly at gutsy i think shes scared and really wants me to protect her. We stop walking and she gives me a peck then turns around and places my hands around her waist i get embarrassed she senses this so grinds her plump ass against my dick which shoots up like a rocket.

"Wow!" She says its too dark to see her face but i know she is smiling to herself with sexual intent. She grabs my hand and pulls her dress down giving me her 34e boobs to hold onto. In her hungerian accent she says

"You like?"

I squeeze them hard with my right hand she moans, and i want to twist get around but she grabs my cock in her hand... wait... When did she... never mind i think. She starts to stroke my shaft then bends over and puts it inbetween her perfect buns and her lacey knickers and starts to grind on me. Her ass is perfect so big and round, the sweet smell of her pussy is just tingling my senses ( i wanna taste i think to myself). Her fingers enter my mouth

"here you go" she says "do i taste as good as you thought?" The sweet aroma turns to reality as her juices enter my mouth my taste buds craving more the juices in my mouth and i lick my lips.

"You taste like pineapples baby"

She bends over again this time grinding hard and i mean her buns so large with my dick so firmly held in them that it feels like I'm getting a boobjob.

What she says next shocks me and i freeze for a second:

"I want you to force it in my ass" she says "be rough i want you to show me that i am your possession!!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *indy1971TV/TS
over a year ago

Brynmawr

more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread