Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Not a mate

Jump to newest

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

So a few years ago i was serving with a lad who was my age and he was married. I got to know him well and used to go to his house most evenings. His wife was a few years younger, brunette, medium build and fairly big busted. After a few months we started to make suggestive comments that were brushed off as a laugh. These comments got more frequent. One night me and my mate had been out drinking and i had to carry him home as he was paraletic. I knocked the door and she answered in her dressing gown and after 10 minutes we managed to get him into bed. She asked if i wanted to stay on the sofa so i agreed. I went a lay on the sofa and started to drift off in just my boxers. I woke up some time later with his wife stood there with a duvet for me and the biggest hard on ever. I covered it and said sorry. With no word spoken she dropped the duvet and my boxers and started sucking me. I felt guilty but hey.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

when duty calls you have to stand to and serve for queen and country lol

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

She was a great sucker and took my whole cock up to my balls. After a few minutes she stopped and opened her dressing gown to reveal a very nice pair of breasts with nice nipples and a bald slit. In one move she straddled me and i was inside her. She rode my cock hard and wasn't long until she was orgasming with her lip bitten and hands on her mouth. She was so wet and pulsing all over my cock. After She had stopped cumming she whispered that she wanted my cum. She carried on riding me until i couldn't stop and i told her i was cumming. I pumped jet after jet of hot cum inside her and she came again. Then she climbed off, kissed me and joined her hubby back in bed.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *WpigbottomMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Dirty boi

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm hot story

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Anymore to this great story

By *oodymonster OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

From there it developed into a weekly thing and each time got riskier. To the point were we went on holiday all 3 of us and she would have sex with him then " go to the bar and get a drink" via my room were i would fill her up to. Ended when they moved but still see her now and then.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story mate

Post new Message to Thread