Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dirty weekend

Jump to newest

By *apillon500 OP   Couple
over a year ago

kent

It’s our anniversary weekend and my usually unromantic husband has organised a surprise weekend away. We are in the car, packed and on our way - I always do the packing but to my astonishment he’s packed his own bag and told me not to peak as it will spoil the surprise. My interest is peaked - I know for sure it will include our favourite toys as we go nowhere without them - so, why the secrecy? What has he got up his sleeve? He must have spotted a degree of concern on my face (never have had a good poker face) - he puts his hand on my knee and squeezed gently, looked me in the eye, “do you trust me?” He says. “Totally” I say. “Then relax, you’re going to enjoy all of my surprises”. I feel a flutter in my tummy which travels down to my pussy, it throbs in reaction, betraying my concern. It’s as if he knows, of course he knows, he knows me better than I know myself.

His hand travels from knee up the inside of my thigh. My knees part as an involuntary response and even though his eyes are still on the road, I see the wry smile spread across his face. He knows. My breath hitches and I squirm in my seat. I can feel the wetness of my pussy the more I squirm.

He gently brushes his fingers over my slit through my now moist knickers. I push against him, wanting more,so much more. I palm my own breasts through my thin blouse and feel my nipples harden at once. My lips tingle and I bite it in response. I reach across with my other hand and palm his cock through his jeans. I can feel his hardness increasing, his cock straining in his jeans.

I lower the car seat back and spread my legs as far as they go putting one foot up on the glovebox. My skirt is up around my waist, my see-through knickers on show, obviously wet and wanting. I feel the heat rising between my legs as my excitement builds and the wetness tickles my pussy lips. I want to feel his flesh against mine. I want him to fill me and make me cum. He increases the pressure on my pussy and easily finds my clit - budding nicely and proud, uses a firm circular motion in agonising slow rhythm. “Fuck. Make me cum!” I squeal.... “not yet, your not ready” he says “we’re just getting warmed up”.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds good hope you fill us in with more.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Like this keep going

By *orkslassWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

mmmmmm this sounds like fun xx

By *lkNhungMan
over a year ago

Luton

Mmmm now this is a story

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

over a year ago

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

A great start love a naughty road trip!

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

|

over a year ago

kent

“No, please, i’m so close. Please make me cum” I hiss without meaning too. He laughs under his breath and takes his hand away. I go to unbutton his jeans and his hand grabs mine. “I said you’ll have to wait” he says with some amusement.

I can be a brat. “Fine, I’ll do it myself” I unbutton my blouse and take my heavy breasts from my bra and tweak both nipples. “Mmmmm”. I sigh as I roll my pert nipples between my thumb and finger. Involuntary my hips roll. My right hand gropes at my breast I trace my nails down my mummy tummy and between my legs. I’m wet. Really wet. I slide my fingers over my clit and immediately feel the first bubbles of orgasm brewing. I circle my fingers with a firm even pressure, quickening my pace. “Ah-hem, alright there?” Shit, his voice bought me back to my senses. He laughs. And then I notice, he rubbing his cock through his jeans and his excitement clear to see, his hard cock straining to be freed. “I told you, I need to cum!” He frees his hand and he indicates and slows down. We’re pulling off the main road into a lay-by. It’s busy, an A road and there are other cars parked up already. And a huge lorry.

We park up parellel to the lorry and I see the driver peer down through the panoramic roof of our car. I drop my knees and pull my skirt down. “No you don’t” he says “you wanna be a dirty girl? You wanna cum? “.

“I can’t not here with him watching!” But even as I say it, I know I’ll do it. The throb between my legs encourages me. I gingerly put one foot back on the dash board. He takes my other knee and prises my legs apart. “Take them off” he says. The brat has gone. I do as I’m told. He takes them from me and holds them to his face and breathes in my heavy scent. It gets me, I don’t need any more encouragement. I look up through the roof and sure enough the guy in the lorry cab is taking it all in. But I don’t care. I’m too far gone.

I use to fingers to stretch my lips apart. I’m warm and slick and the parting of the lips feel the coolness of the air. Keeping the lips apart, I use my middle finger to work my clit. I arch my back as if offering my tits up for a closer view. The lorry driver winds down his window and leans out for a better view., gives my husband a thumbs up. In response he flicks my nipple which causes my breath to hitch. All the while I’m stretching my pussy and rubbing my clit. I’m close. So close. I want to cum but I don’t want it to be over. My pace quickens and he starts rolling my nipple between his finger and thumb. I look up, my blue eyes meet the dark, eager eyes of the lorry driver. His nodding slowly, encouragingly. I notice his shoulder jerking in a regular beat. His wanking himself off. He blows out a breath and I can tell he’s close too.

“You dirty girl” my husband says. “I’m going to have to punish you later”. He clamps his mouth around my nipple and gives me a taste of my punishment. It sends sparks around my body and I feel the heat building in the pit of my belly. I slide two finger inside, I’m so wet it makes a slurping sound as I finger fuck myself. Eyes locked on a stranger wanking why my husband bites my nipple.

I bite my lip to try to stem my groans. The orgasm building fast and furious. “Oh yes. I going to cum. Fuck. I cumming”.

“Cum baby. That’s it.” I thrust my hips up and spread my legs as wide as I can. I’m screaming now, I’m sure others will hear. I feel the waves of pleasure course through from the nub of pussy to the top of my head. I shut my eyes and I’m gone in a world of lust and debauchy. Where basic needs outrun common decency. Big slurping noises accompany my yelps and I feel my pussy pulsating around my fingers as the orgasm abaits. As I come down from my orgasm I open my eyes. Mr lorry drivers face if contorted and breaths rasping as he shudders and cums ad he pounds his cock.

I smile and laugh. I feel silly now , like a naughty school girl caught out. To my surprise the car starts up and we off. I drop my knees and adjust my position, giving the lorry driver a cheeky wave as we pull off! I turn to face my husband. He has an amused look on his face, but his eyes are filled with lust and his cock is straining to be freed from its confines. “That was the warm up remember - hope you’re ready for what I have in store for you later..,?”

By *ueen of sleezeWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

well I am definatly ready for what he has in store lol

excellant story more please xxx

over a year ago

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

By *atehantsTV/TS
over a year ago

Petersfield

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

wow, a great start!

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

kent

As the smug satisfaction ebbs through my body I wonder what the weekend ahead has in store for me? My stomach flips with excitement and anticipation, but I’m not sure I want to know. My sensible side rising within with a million “what if?” And “maybe?” Questions I don’t want to ask or know the answer to.... I suppress them in favour for imagining my darkest desires. Those I’ve not dared to share or admit, even to myself maybe.

“We’re nearlly there, not long now. Get some rest you’re going to need it” he says. I close my eyes but my mind won’t rest, nor the flutter in my tummy that radiates down between my legs and causes a shiver of anticipation up my spine.

I must doze off because the next thing I know I hear gravel crunching underneath us. We are driving slowly, the long driveway opening up ahead of us, teasing glimpses of stone and granduar. “We’re here?” I ask. He nods but says nothing. I sense his nerves, there’s tension in his jaw where before there was passion and lust. I reach across and place my hand on his thigh and gently squeeze it. It places his hand on top of mine and faces me. He relaxes and his tense jaw is replaced with a warm smile and kind eyes. Living eyes. He nods towards the bonnet of the car, prompting me to look ahead.

There, before us, is a large house, a stately looking place. Imposing and grand but a lack of signs and branding make me think this isn’t a hotel. There are other cars parked at the front, smart expensive cars that no doubt, belonging to smart expensive people. We pull up alongside. He’s up and out of the car like an excited kid at the beach. The bags are out of boot before I’ve shut the passenger door. Tentatively I walk towards him taking his wait hand. We say nothing and walk towards the stone steps that lead to the double doors that are open.

As we approach I hear voices, excitable, joyful and welcoming. We are greeted by a tall, beautiful lady. Maybe late twenties, long straight ash blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. She’s dressed in black pencil skirt and a black silk blouse, seemingly demure until we near. The skirt has a split to high on the thigh and the blouse is open to the waist revealing the subtle hint of small pert breasts.

“Good afternoon, welcome to Sensual Seduction Events. May I take your name?” He squeezes my hand as he gives her our names. “Excellent.” She says “You are in the Monroe suite. Top of the stairs, turn right, third door on the left. We’ll take your bags up for you.” She hands us a glass of champagne as a man approaches from seemingly nowhere. He’s dressed is black evening trousers and shiny brogues. And nothing else. He’s musclely chest and arms are bronzed and the sight of him literally makes my mouth drop open and my eyes widen. He throws us a dazzling smile, perfect white teeth and dark brooding eyes. He picks up our bag which we’d placed at our side and as he turns away towards the sweeping stair case I see the tattoo in on his back. Colourful and large, abstract and snaking from the top of his right shoulder to his left hip. As he walks away his muscles in his back ripples and it’s as though the tattoo is alive. “That’s Pascal, anything you need, he can get it for you” says blondie. I down the last of my drink feeling the need to steady my nerves.

“And this is Monica”. A petite, brunette woman appears at my side and slips her hand in mine. Her hand is soft and cool in mine. it feels strange to hold a woman’s hand. She smiles at us, “let me show you round and introduce you” she says. “Nearly everyone is here. This way”.

I glance at my husband who looks bemused. I guess I’m looking a bit bewildered and he winks at me and laughs. I playfully give him a push on his tummy as I laugh too. “You, mister, have some explaining to do!” I’m being pulled along by Monica towards a door to our left. As we draw nearer the chatter volume rises and there are more people than I had first thought. The room opens up and there are probably forty or so people. Some in groups, others as couples. Mostly standing and chatting with glasses in their hands.

The room is bathed in sunlight and looks pretty dressed in creams and golds. “This is the drawing room. It’s a social area, there’s no plays here during the daytime. Nighttime, we’ll, you’ll see.” As we meander through the groups of people several make eye contact and say hello.

We move through to another adjoining room. It’s heavily draped and in the middle is a podium with a pole surrounded by four large round padded beds covered in cushions in sumptuous colours reminiscent of a Moroccan boudoir. My suspicions of where we were at were confirmed as she turned to us and said “this is the orgy room “.

over a year ago

Good stuff ??

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Mmmm nice

Where is the place?? Lol

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

By *litter and Disco stickCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Great story guys love it

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

Mmmm

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

kent

You may yet feature???

over a year ago

Great story can’t wait for more

over a year ago

Roll out the next mmmm

over a year ago

over a year ago

kent

"Great story guys love it "

You may yet feature!!!

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

over a year ago

Looking forward to more of this story. Its great so far.

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

This is hitting up nicely! Where is this place

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep it going sounds a nice place