Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Using a hotwife for my pleasure.

Jump to newest

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I had been talking with a couple, mainly the male, about his hotwife. He was a dom/master and loved the idea of his lady being used by others. We chatted, and agreed to initially meet in a pub when randomly he phoned, and said forget the pub. She needs teaching a lesson, I'm dropping her off at yours. Feel free to enjoy her. A few minutes later, there was a knock ay my door. I opened the door, to find this beautiful lady, in her 40s stood there. I invited her in and she entered my flat, eyes down, walking into my front room and knelt waiting for me to tell her what to do. I walked over to her, walked around her and ordered her to stand and strip so that I could inspect her. I wanted to see what I was getting.

Her hands were shaking from nerves And excitment. She had on a dress with thigh highs and heels. I told her that the dress, bra and panties must come off, but her heels, garter and thigh highs could stay. I stood back and watched as she followed my command.

I went and sat in an armchair, watching. She was stunning. When she stripped, I don't say anything but pointed my finger so that she knew to come and stand in front of me. I started to look her over and ran my hand slowly over her body. I could feel the goose bumps as she started to moan and I told her, leaning in and whispering in her ear that she was not allowed to speak unless it was to ask me a question or use her safe word. Just hearing the command in my voice made her shiver.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. At the same time I ran my hands over her breasts. Her nipples were already hard as I leant down to bite, lick and suck on them. She couldnt help it and started to moan. I gave her one more chance to remain quiet or she would be punished. She wasnt trying to displease me, but with my mouth on her nipples, sucking, licking and biting, it was becoming harder for her to not say anything. She started to push her breasts towards me, and then I addedd an extra command for her not to move. I walked to my side board and grabbed a collar that her real master had agreed I should use on her. I returned to her, placing the collar on her neck, steel nipple clamps trailing, connected to the collar. I didn't connect them yet, but let the cold, metal trail down over her chest.

My hand reached down to her now dripping pussy, my fingers easily slid over her, parting her lips, over her throbbing clit but not actually touching it, which frustrated her like hell. My fingers slid down and I started to enter her, one finger at a time, sending shivers up her spine. She bit her lip, trying to be a good girl and not make any noises or move but its was getting harder and harder to obey. My second finger entered her and she couldn't hold back any longer and started to move her hips as a moan left her mouth, I immediately, stood up and stopped touching her and told her to turn around.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

good start

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Luv to have fun with a hot wife

By *ustdoomnow OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

She immediately did as she was told and bent over my couch, and I informed her that she would receive five swats with my belt and that she would have to count them and thank me for each one.

I caressed her firm arse with my hand running it over each cheek. Then without warning, she felt the quick, sharp pain as the first hit of the belt across her right cheek. I waited, briefly, checking she was OK, before proceeding to inform her that she had a nice red mark and that I would be adding several more as she didnt count out one and say Thank you Sir. The next one hits her left cheek. I had decided that her arse, as it was mine for the day, would be covered in bruises for her disobedience.

So each strike was harder than the last one. We continued this, but she kept moving and forgetting to count, and she appeared to be enjoying it. Not much of a punishment, so, I decided to punish her another way. I also decide to start over since you seem to be forgetful. You deserve this treatment for not listening to me, your master, and I tell you that next time you won’t be so lucky with your next punishment as this time the five strikes are on the backs of your thighs, leaving marks to match your beautiful arse.

I have you stand in front of me where you can feel my breath on your nipples seconds before you feel my tongue. I am soon sucking, licking, and biting them. Then, when they are satisfy-ably erect I put on nipple clamps and oh do they hurt but I tell you that you will get used to it in a minute, and I do the same to the other nipple. I proceed then to attach wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs taking you to the St. Andrews cross. I start to secure you to it with ease. During this time you get so excited that you are shaking and your juices are running down your thighs. I blindfold you. I start to run my hands down your back to your sore, beautiful red arse. i am standing so close behind you telling you to trust me you can feel my breath on your back, and that I know what you need. You start to relax. I decide that you need to be flogged, You feel the first strike and moan with both pleasure and pain. To feel the kiss of each one is like nothing you have ever felt before. You feel the heat on your skin. I am telling you this will be the second part of my punishment and that I will continue this until i think you have learned your lesson

Post new Message to Thread