Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mates...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my first one of these... go easy on me!

It was summer time and my boyfriend at the time had just moved into a new flat with a new flat mate. I'd met his flat mate before, a couple of times, on booze fuelled nights out. He had recently split up from his girlfriend and was enjoying the single life. My boyfriend was a total charmer- the life and soul of the party, mates with everyone and and had a real eye for the ladies. (I knew this when we started going out but I thought I'd be enough for him!) His mate was quieter, less confident but a real laugh to be around. I'd recently noticed a change in the way he looked at me. At first I thought I was imagining it but when he looked at me his eyes were definitely lingering on my body for longer. I caught him checking out my cleavage a few times in my low cut tops. A cheeky smile here, a joke and a wink there, he was definitely becoming flirty with me.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Reply privately

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice, a great start xxx

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not long after, we were at a bar in town. My boyfriend had spotted a couple of girls that he worked with and was animatedly chatting to them. It crossed my mind that it seemed a coincidence that they were at this particular bar that my boyfriend was so insistent that we come to. But, of course, this was just an example of my being jealous and possessive. It was getting busier in the bar and he disappeared off to the smoker's area with them. "Hey," said his mate. "You ok?" I smiled at him, "Yeah, sure. I'm having a great time." I lied. "Fancy doing a few shots?" We headed to the bar and lined up 3 shots each. I wondered if I was imagining the way I thought he was looking at me. Maybe I was just imagining it because I was feeling insecure about my boyfriend! Yes, of course, that was it! I sank my 3 shots in quick succession and smiled. "Let's go dance!" I said, and pulled his mate by the hand. I felt a tingle down below as our hands touched.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start to the story x

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

good start..keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next few hours passed in a d*unken haze. It dawned on me that I hadn't seen my boyfriend all night. I checked my phone and saw the message: Not feeling great so headed home. Looked like you were having a good time so didn't want to disturb you. Immediately, my thoughts started going into overdrive. I assumed he'd gone home with one or both of the girls from earlier. His mate seemed to have come to the same conclusion and told me so. "Come on, let's get you back." He said and put a protective arm around me. There were those fanny flutters again. I looked at him and bit my lip. I wanted him.

As we headed outside, my head started to spin from the amount of alcohol I'd d*unk. I staggered and he stopped me from falling. He effortlessly pulled me up towards him. I inhaled- he smelled so good, even after a night out in a sweltering bar. "Let's walk back. It's not far. I need the fresh air." I stuttered. We held hands as we walked through the nearby park and then I don't know what came over me, I leant across him and planted a kiss on him.

The next thing I knew, our hands were fumbling over one another's bodies and we were desperately kissing one another. My boyfriend was so far from my thoughts. I wanted his mate, and I was going to have him!

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got on my knees and took hold of his long, thick cock in one hand and his balls in my other. I looked up into his eyes as I licked the end of it. I allowed a trail of spit to form between my tongue and the top of his dick. I pushed my mouth down the shaft as far as I could, allowing his dick into my throat. My eyes watered and I gagged slightly. I was so turned on and I could tell he was too from his moans. I let him throat fuck me and I pulled my boobs loose from my dress. He grasped at them and I tugged at his balls gently whilst I continued to suck his cock. It was a horny and frantic experience and it didn't last long, if I'm honest. His cum shot into my mouth and I swallowed all of it, gently licking him clean afterwards.

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow. Fantastic

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *appytochatMan
over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Let me know what park you go to

Reply privately

By *lowmassageukMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

Reminds me of a d*unk night out in Southsea... Ended on common with gf on top slowly riding me xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reminds me of a d*unk night out in Southsea... Ended on common with gf on top slowly riding me xxx"

Haha! This is loosely based on a true story- in Portsmouth!

Reply privately

By *ackb85Man
over a year ago

Newmarket

Fuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

More to come soon...

Reply privately

By *enuinefella85Man
over a year ago

march

Awesome! Talented lady!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot story Jazzy, I bet I’m not the only one wanting to be your ‘mate’ after reading it!

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

Reply privately

By *rstar87Man
over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Reply privately

By *rstar87Man
over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Reply privately

By *alsallgentMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Reply privately

By *lackburn_guyMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Nice

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another great story

Reply privately

By *wen1245Man
over a year ago

Sussex

Very nice hun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well that was unexpected!" He said to me, buckling up his belt. I giggled. "Come on let's get back. He'll be wondering where we are."

We arrived back at the flat and my boyfriend was no where to be seen; confirming my suspicions! His mate stood in the doorway of his room, holding the door open. "Round 2?" He asked cheekily. "Oh yes," I replied, walking past him.

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

Reply privately

over a year ago

""Well that was unexpected!" He said to me, buckling up his belt. I giggled. "Come on let's get back. He'll be wondering where we are."

We arrived back at the flat and my boyfriend was no where to be seen; confirming my suspicions! His mate stood in the doorway of his room, holding the door open. "Round 2?" He asked cheekily. "Oh yes," I replied, walking past him. "

When are you going to let me take you out to a bar for a few shots?

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mixed emotions on a night out!!

More

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Bookmarked

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trying to be seductive, I lifted my dress up over my head and let it fall to the floor. I unhooked my bra and also let it fall, leaving his mate looking at my body, wearing just my thong. He gave me the same look that he'd given me when I walked in earlier this evening. It seemed so long ago now, although it was just a matter of hours. 

He stripped off too and sat down on the edge of the bed, his erection showing me how much he fancied me. "Come here," he commanded. He reached out for my boobs with his hands and buried his face in them. I pushed him back on the bed and straddled him, teasing the tip of his dick with my pussy. I pushed down on his cock until it was deep inside me. It felt so good. "Mmmmmm," he said, turning his attention away from my tits, "that wet pussy feels so good!"

Just then, we heard the front door to the flat open. "Ssssh," I whispered, putting my finger to his lips. I rocked backwards and forwards, so, so slowly on his cock looking into his eyes, and keeping my finger on his mouth. I was so turned on knowing that we might be caught in the act at any moment.

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant story.... Can't wait for the next installment

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

over a year ago

I continued to rock and writhe around on his dick without making any sound. I was tensing my pussy around his cock so that it felt even tighter as I slipped it up and down the length of his rock hard dick. This felt so erotic and naughty that I knew I was going to cum soon. I could hear my boyfriend out in the flat somewhere, desperately trying not to make any sound but failing miserably. I whispered so quietly, "I'm going to cum!" He nodded at me and I took that to mean that he felt the same. (It's really hard trying not to make any sound at all when you're cumming.) My body shook as I writhed around in silent ecstasy and I felt his dick pulse and knew he was cumming too. I collapsed next to him on the bed and we lay there for a few minutes in total silence. "That was immense." He whispered. "Yes," I agreed.

It had gone quiet in the flat. I sneaked out of his mates room and hurried along the hallway. He was in the bathroom. I rushed into his bedroom as quietly as I could. I hoped he hasn't ventured in his room yet. My heart was beating so fast; the enormity of the situation was suddenly dawning on me. I got into bed and turned my back away from his side of the bed. I pretended to be asleep, my heart pounding through my ears.

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

My boyfriend slipped into bed next to me. "Babe, are you awake?" He asked.  I murmured back at him. He started giving me his story, "I started feeling a bit better so I decided to come back out to meet you, but I had to wait ages for a taxi, and then you weren't there, so I took a walk back again and I took a wrong turn and it's taken me ages to get home." As if I was going to believe any of that! "Don't worry about it, as long as you're feeling better." I said, but inside I was seething. Not because he had cheated but just because of his bull shit lies to my face. "Babe," he said, "I love you. Do you fancy a bit..?" I wanted to scream at him but then I thought, yeah, why not? You can fuck me after your mate just has. You can have his sloppy seconds, you lying prick!

Reply privately

By *ister BMan
over a year ago

banbury

Very arousing read, looking forward to more! X

Reply privately

By *rstar87Man
over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great stories

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great story more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

Reply privately

over a year ago

what happen next op

Reply privately

By *aptain22Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah, sure. Just a lazy one though as I'm quite tired." I said turning my back on him, and lying on my side. He eased his cock into me from behind. "You're really lovely and wet," he exclaimed. I felt like telling him that it was actually his mates cum! Several minutes went past with him thrusting into me from behind and then he came. "Night babe." He said, turning away from me and going to sleep. I'd sobered up by this point and was beginning to fully process all the events of the evening. 

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

And enjoying the thoughts

Reply privately

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

By *entonMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

I avoided my boyfriend's place for the next few days. I felt ashamed that I was now a cheater and not only that, I'd shagged my boyfriend's mate the same night that I shagged my boyfriend. I was disgusted with myself. His mate had messaged me a couple of times but I'd totally backed off from him and was trying to play it cool by keeping my distance. My boyfriend and I were meant to be going out for dinner and I was determined to make it up to him.

I had spent ages on my hair and makeup, I had shaved my legs and pussy and was wearing a little black dress. My boobs were on display as always and I hoped that I looked as hot as I felt. I had a couple of glasses of wine as Dutch courage, knowing that I might bump into his mate at the flat. I wasn't wrong. His mate opened the front door to me and gasped. "Wow!" He exclaimed. I blushed and squeezed past him in the hallway. "Alright babe, you look nice." Said my boyfriend, but he barely even glanced up at me, instead looking in the mirror as he styled his hair. "We've got a bit of a problem. I have to go back to work for a while I'll be just over an hour and then we'll go out. I promise." With that, he took one last look in the mirror, picked up his keys and hurried past me. "Go and have a drink in the kitchen with Pete..."

"Hey," I said shyly. "Hey, you look fantastic. Can we talk about what happened?" He asked, pouring me a large glass of wine. "There's not really much to say, it shouldn't have happened." I replied. "That's just it. It should've happened. I can't stop thinking about you and I want it to happen again." He said. He went on to tell me that my boyfriend had fucked one of the girls on our night out and was on his way to see her now. It apparently wasn't a problem at work at all. I was in two minds whether to believe him. Maybe he was just shit stirring, but then my phone rang. It was my boyfriend. "It's a worse problem at work than we thought, so I've got to stay, and it's going to be a late one. I'm really sorry babe." I could hear a girl's voice in the background. "Who's with you?" I asked. "No one, just me and a couple of technicians will be arriving shortly." He said. "I'd invite you to come and keep me company but you won't pass through security. Sorry babe. I'll speak to you tomorrow. Gotta go" He'd hung up.

"Let me guess. There's a problem at work and he's not coming home?" Said his mate. I was now convinced that his mate was telling me the truth. "You fancy staying with me for a while? Just a few drinks?" Pete said. "You're looking so hot. It'd be a shame to send you home, looking like that."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm very hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love where this is going

Reply privately

By *lackburn_guyMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Umhum.... More please

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Reply privately

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Wow

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

well, what happened next?. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still standing in the kitchen, two glasses of wine later and we've got the giggles. He playfully touched me on the arm and electricity ran through me, straight to my pussy. I was starting to fancy his personality as much as I fancied his looks. He must have felt something similar as he leaned over and kissed me. "I've been telling myself not to, but I can't help myself," he said. "I just want you." He lifted me up on to the kitchen side, in the corner. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in for more kisses. My legs found themselves wrapping around his waist. My pussy yearning for him to touch it. Before long his hands had made their way under my skirt and two of his fingers had worked their way into my knickers and were now feeling their way inside me. With his other arm he lifted my right leg up onto the right kitchen worktop and I lifted my left leg up along the left kitchen worktop. I was spread wide open. He moved his head down, moved my knickers over to one side, and started to explore my pussy with his tongue as well as his fingers. He knew what he was doing as well. I was in heaven. I could see that the front of his jeans was bulging, and I wanted a piece of that dick again. 

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

"Still standing in the kitchen, two glasses of wine later and we've got the giggles. He playfully touched me on the arm and electricity ran through me, straight to my pussy. I was starting to fancy his personality as much as I fancied his looks. He must have felt something similar as he leaned over and kissed me. "I've been telling myself not to, but I can't help myself," he said. "I just want you." He lifted me up on to the kitchen side, in the corner. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him in for more kisses. My legs found themselves wrapping around his waist. My pussy yearning for him to touch it. Before long his hands had made their way under my skirt and two of his fingers had worked their way into my knickers and were now feeling their way inside me. With his other arm he lifted my right leg up onto the right kitchen worktop and I lifted my left leg up along the left kitchen worktop. I was spread wide open. He moved his head down, moved my knickers over to one side, and started to explore my pussy with his tongue as well as his fingers. He knew what he was doing as well. I was in heaven. I could see that the front of his jeans was bulging, and I wanted a piece of that dick again. "

Loving this next part soon

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm very horny

Reply privately

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

By *eannecdTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

MMMmm lovely

Reply privately

By *oc-robMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Great as always x

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *udithdeneTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *na and HubbyCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *haftieMan
over a year ago

newport

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *ossauMan
over a year ago

Perth

Great story, Mrs Jazzy, my new friend!

I can well see why the mate fell for you (lucky beggar!) But, I cannot understand the bf at all!

More asap.

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Wow....What a lovely story. Hope he walks in while you're fucking his mate.

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Loving it.

Reply privately

By *anther PurrrsWoman
over a year ago

the Shadows Purrring or Roaring

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good tale

Reply privately

By *vengers seekingCouple
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Reply privately

By *lowmassageukMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will writing the next bit to this soon...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I will writing the next bit to this soon..."

cant wait Jazzyhornboobs amazing stories and your super hot too

Reply privately

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could hear him unbuckling his belt as he continued to work his two fingers in and out of my wet pussy. He manouvered his jeans and boxers down his legs until the were down by his ankles. The whole time, still pleasuring me. I felt his dick join his fingers at the entrance to my cunt. He had to stand on his tip toes to get the angle right. For a few seconds just the tip rubbed my wet hole and I was gagging for it to fill me up. He plunged it in quite quickly and it made me suck in my breath; it felt so good. I thought to myself how surreal it was to be fully clothed, fucking my boyfriend's mate, on my boyfriend's kitchen side while he was at work. His mate sure knew what he was doing. He then slid my arse off the kitchen side, and pulled out of me. Turn round he said and I obliged him.

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still standing in the corner of the kitchen he got me to place my elbows and forearms on the worktop, so that I was standing with my arse facing him. He placed his hands on my hips and edged me backwards. Then in one quick move, his dick had entered me again and he was now taking me quite roughly. My skirt was up round my waist. I felt like a slut and I was loving it.

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Loving it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was probably one of the hardest vanilla fucks I've had. Hard and fast, he pounded into my cunt, every stroke more intense and every stroke building up to my orgasm. I knew that when I came that I was going to cum as hard as he was fucking me. "Call me by his name," he said, " when you cum, say his name!" That did it for me- what a dirty fucker! I came so hard all over his dick, saying "Nate, oh yes, Nate, fuck me hard, Nate." He moved a hand off my hip and placed it on my mouth,  gently forcing it in, i could taste my pussy juice on there as I sucked his fingers clean. A few more pumps into me and then he came too. A bit rush of cum in my already warm pussy. 

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Hot not bit

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Wow can’t wait for more

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this Jazzy x

Reply privately

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

By *ancMike82Man
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *igsi6952Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Reply privately

over a year ago

You' re so good at writing these stories

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Well and truly hard reading this

Your boyfriend must be crazy

X

Reply privately

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely love this

Reply privately

By *urlycatMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I love it!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story so hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I need to lie down. I feel lightheaded" I breathed to him. We went to his room and spooned on his bed. I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, I opened my eyes and daylight was streaming in around the edges of the curtains. "Shit!" I said. "What time is it?" I sat bolt upright. "It's 6.30am." Pete said, checking his watch. "Morning, beautiful." He leaned over and kissed me. "How do I get out, without him seeing?" I whispered. "He might not even be here. Let me go check." Pete disappeared out of the bedroom. I could hear muffled voices so moved closer to the door and opened it ajar so I could hear. "Yeah, thanks for covering for me last night, you're a real mate." I could hear Nate saying. "I hope she didn't stay to long and spoil your evening plans. Kristy, from work, is a real cracker. I couldn't pass up the offer of seeing her last night. She's a great fuck!" My blood was boiling from listening to this. Of course, I wanted to go in and confront him but I couldn't do that without incriminating myself. 

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow can’t wait for more

Reply privately

By *oddess ZCouple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Eek sounds good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my handbag, in the hallway. Slowly, I crouched down and shuffled across the hall to get it. Adrenaline was coursing through me, I was actually enjoying this. I got the bag quickly and shuffled back into the safety of Pete's room. I had considered sneaking out but there's no way I could've stood up, opened the door and got up and left without them seeing or hearing me. "I'm just staying in, this morning mate. I've literally just got home. A few hours kip and then do you fancy a few beers later? Nate continued. "Yeah, sure. Sounds good." Pete came back into his room. "I heard all of it." I whispered. "How do I get out?" Pete grinned. "Good job we live on the ground floor. Out the window? Or wait until he falls asleep and out the front door" He said. "I think out the window is safer. Less chance of me being seen! Let's do it." I said. 

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooohhh let’s see how this goes

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm i was hoping your boyfriend caught you getting fucked by his mate and joined in

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

"Mmm i was hoping your boyfriend caught you getting fucked by his mate and joined in"

It's not over yet

Reply privately

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought that was a great story but is it a story or is it true. I was reading it on the bus home and the bus was full. I was getting so hard reading this story. U had to face the window on the bus so no one could see my lump. I can't wait for more of this story. Thank you.

Reply privately

By *other_maleMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Later on, I was relaxing in the bath, contemplating the situation I'd got myself into. Twenty four hours ago I was wracked with guilt over a one night stand. Now I didnt feel guilty, I was actually trying to work out how I could continue on with this deception. I didnt have long to think about it as my phone rang, it was Nate. "Hey babe. Sorry about last night. You wanna come over today and chill out? Maybe a few drinks and a takeaway?"

I headed back over to the flat a couple of hours later. Pete was in the shower when I arrived and it gave me a chance to chat to Nate without him being there. I subtly  questioned him about Kristy and he continued to lie to my face. I'm not sure why I thought he'd be honest. I didnt react to his lies. I wanted him to think that I believed him.

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

over a year ago

I headed back over to the flat a couple of hours later. Pete was in the shower when I arrived and it gave me a chance to chat to Nate without him being there. I subtly  questioned him about Kristy and he continued to lie to my face. I'm not sure why I thought he'd be honest. I didnt react to his lies. I wanted him to think that I believed him.

We got comfy on the the settee and agreed a film to watch. Pete came in, wearing shorts and nothing else. "Oh hey," he said sitting down on the arm chair opposite. I could see his cock up th leg of his shorts. "Mind if I join you?" He said, winking at me. "Not at all." I replied. "But excuse me, a moment." I was already on my way to the toilet to remove my knickers.

The next couple of hours passed, watching films, eating junk, flashing my fanny at Pete. I was massively turned on at seeing him try and hide his erection each time he caught a glimpse of my pussy. Nate was oblivious to it. Finally Nate said, "I'm going to nip out for some food and a few more beers. Ill be about forty minutes."

After he'd gone, Pete and I couldn't keep our hands off each other and before long we were fucking again. I sat on his lap, reverse cowgirl and rode his dick until he was close to cumming. I glanced up and realised that Nate had come back and was standing in the doorway. I did a double take and realised that his dick was in his hand. Pete must've noticed at the same time. Nobody spoke, I certainly didn't know what to say. I was still sat on Pete's dick. I don't know what possessed me but I then started bouncing around on it again. My big boobs wobbling. 

Nate walked over to me and thrust his dick in between them. I wrapped my tits around his cock and started wanking him with them, licking his bell end while I bounced and jiggled on his flat mates dick. At some point Pete moved so that he was half lying on the settee. I slipped his dick out of my pussy and re-inserted it into my arse. "Come on Nate," I said, "There's a pussy for filling here!" My first experience of DP happened right there in my exes front room with him and his flat mate. I loved both mu holes being filled at the same time. I loved both blokes blowing there loads in me at the same time, me cumming on two dicks and I loved being filled with their cum. All in all, a very horny experience.

Nate and I didn't last very long after that. He couldn't deal with what had happened between me and Pete at all, and became very jealous and possessive. Pete and I continued to see each other for a while but unfortunately it didn't work out long term either. 

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

A very enjoyable tale