Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Perving on sunbathers and joining in

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me who likes this I like to go the local sand dunes and have a Perv. Did want really happen these days but always walking around to fall over some couples.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Guess it’s just me then.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not just you i like going to the local beach to see if I'm lucky enough to meet a horny couple frolicking naked in the sand dunes

over a year ago

It’s not often it happens these days but when you see it it’s so horny and instant hard on.

over a year ago

We love the attention, when we are nude sunbathing in dunes

over a year ago

Can not beat a bit of nude next time your out and about give me some notice prior I’ll pop down ??

over a year ago

Hmmmm, its horny as hell

over a year ago

So come on then let's hear just how lucky people have been when perving in the dunes

over a year ago

I’ve had a few good sessions I think it’s the last that keeps me going back although I just seem to see single guys in and out of the bushes now days.

over a year ago

I remember a few years ago taking a sticky from work it was one of the hottest day's walking along the beach its about two miles to reach the nudist beach as I walked along I could see some one laying on the beach as I drew closer I was surprised to see that the person was female any way we started a conversation with each other i couldn't take my eyes off of her lovely breast and very smooth love mound not wanting to be overly intuitive I suggest that I go on my way to find my own spot wich meet with the reply that I was more than welcome to spend the day with this very sexey lady

over a year ago

So I layed out my towel opposite Wendy and settled down getting my sun cream out and proseded to apply it to my body especially my manhood she was sitting reading a book but I got the feeling she was more interested in watching me rubbing the cream in to my cock every now and again she would open her legs and little wider I could see she was getting wet in could actually see her love juices making her love lips glisten as the sun caught the drop let's I asked Wendy if she would rub some cream on my back her reply to that was only if you do mine after and my front as well I nearly shoot my load thire and then so she handed me the sun cream wich I put a load in my hand applying it to her shoulders working my way down to her lower back across her lovely bum checks down her legs and back up paying attention to her inner thigh letting me fingers brush past her very wet love hole her breathing got more and more intense will carry on today if thire is anyone interested

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

We have played loads of times down local nudist beach. Sun makes me so horny x

By *exhillboyMan
over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Really strange you say you enjoy the attention but you have hidden your profile

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

The contents of this thread are precisely why I will never go to a nudist beach. Each to their own I guess.

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

"The contents of this thread are precisely why I will never go to a nudist beach. Each to their own I guess. "

Our beach is surrounded by woodland and we go off in there. Wouldn't play on open beach and have never seen anyone openly play on the beach itself. Think probably 95% of women and couples who go down are just naturists

over a year ago

Well said couldn't have put it better myself

over a year ago

On a naturist beach not many people play I agree there but these are just normal dunes if there having a bit it’s on for the perv.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

We often find quiet places on beaches to get naked together, if we are sure that we no one else is around then we do love to play. Would be good tho getting caught by a voyeur who then joins in with us. Even better if he is a heavy cummer to leave a nice big load.

On public naturist beaches we do of course stick to the rules and just enjoy being naked but there is a place for both as long as folk are discrete.

By *oupleinlove74Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

We absolutely adore the attention. Every holiday, every time the sun shines, stripping down to a skimpy bikini (or less) and knowing others are lusting...

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

According to the Studland thread watchers are known as Meerkats

over a year ago

Meerkats sort of makes sense we all pop up everywhere it’s dead now days for the perving I have found has anyone else found different.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I really don't like the thought of going to the beach and being perved at, it's all a bit creepy imo. But each to their own

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

For ladies alone it may feel creepy but some couples luv being watched as they say each to their own . I would luv to watch a couple at it .

Post new Message to Thread