Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Listening to neighbours

Jump to newest

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Used to really get off listening to my neighbours fucking every Saturday morning was so horny anyone else ever hear theirs ? Or couple fucking in hotels so very erotic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Used to really get off listening to my neighbours fucking every Saturday morning was so horny anyone else ever hear theirs ? Or couple fucking in hotels so very erotic. "
love listening to my neighbours fucking I try to picture what they are doing I try to catch her in the morning to say hi on the way to work

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Anyone hear any action this weekend?

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Any action this weekend ?

over a year ago

Our neighbours have probably heard us,mrs fun is very vocal and loud.

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Our neighbours have probably heard us,mrs fun is very vocal and loud."

She looks it as well mate fancy a chat about her?

By *oyeur48Man
over a year ago

Christchurch

Used to live in a terraced house. Often spoke to young neighbours over the fence. Then at night I woukd often hear them. So erotic. I have also heard many couples in hotels

By *arryduoCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Lovely chatting to neighbours over fence etc then hearing them fuck in the night

over a year ago

My wife and i line in forces housing, i rmember how thin tge walls were vividly. One night whikst lying in bed we heard ohr neighbours fuck, this lead to me and the wife fucking too as it got us extremely horny. There is also the story about them hearing my wife telling a friend and her blurting it out at a bbq we were hosting for our friends. Wife was totally embarrassed

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

So horny when listening to neighbours fuck

over a year ago

I lived in a terraced house and I could always hear the couple next door fucking, I was good friends with them but never had the nerve to tell them, I was only 19 at the time and very naive lol, then one night I bumped into them out in town they had a friend with them who had just split from her boyfriend, we all got chatting and we ended up out as a foursome, it was great fun the booze was flowing nicely, at the end of the night I did the “ you fancy a coffee” line, my neighbours said they were off to bed but Marrianne said yes, it’s wasn’t long before we were kissing and pulling each other’s clothes off, we ran upstairs and fell on the bed kissing licking sucking when she suddenly said stop, she said listen you can here them fucking next door, I told her I always can, this sent her crazy with lust, she asked me if it made me horny I said yes always lol, do you wank we you listen she said, again I said always, do it now I want to watch you spunking while you listen to them, who was I to argue - I’ll carry this on if people are interested

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

[Removed by poster at 05/06/18 08:51:28]

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

"I lived in a terraced house and I could always hear the couple next door fucking, I was good friends with them but never had the nerve to tell them, I was only 19 at the time and very naive lol, then one night I bumped into them out in town they had a friend with them who had just split from her boyfriend, we all got chatting and we ended up out as a foursome, it was great fun the booze was flowing nicely, at the end of the night I did the “ you fancy a coffee” line, my neighbours said they were off to bed but Marrianne said yes, it’s wasn’t long before we were kissing and pulling each other’s clothes off, we ran upstairs and fell on the bed kissing licking sucking when she suddenly said stop, she said listen you can here them fucking next door, I told her I always can, this sent her crazy with lust, she asked me if it made me horny I said yes always lol, do you wank we you listen she said, again I said always, do it now I want to watch you spunking while you listen to them, who was I to argue - I’ll carry this on if people are interested "

Nice.

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I lived in a terraced house and I could always hear the couple next door fucking, I was good friends with them but never had the nerve to tell them, I was only 19 at the time and very naive lol, then one night I bumped into them out in town they had a friend with them who had just split from her boyfriend, we all got chatting and we ended up out as a foursome, it was great fun the booze was flowing nicely, at the end of the night I did the “ you fancy a coffee” line, my neighbours said they were off to bed but Marrianne said yes, it’s wasn’t long before we were kissing and pulling each other’s clothes off, we ran upstairs and fell on the bed kissing licking sucking when she suddenly said stop, she said listen you can here them fucking next door, I told her I always can, this sent her crazy with lust, she asked me if it made me horny I said yes always lol, do you wank we you listen she said, again I said always, do it now I want to watch you spunking while you listen to them, who was I to argue - I’ll carry this on if people are interested "

over a year ago

Most definately interested

over a year ago

Definitely

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

"I lived in a terraced house and I could always hear the couple next door fucking, I was good friends with them but never had the nerve to tell them, I was only 19 at the time and very naive lol, then one night I bumped into them out in town they had a friend with them who had just split from her boyfriend, we all got chatting and we ended up out as a foursome, it was great fun the booze was flowing nicely, at the end of the night I did the “ you fancy a coffee” line, my neighbours said they were off to bed but Marrianne said yes, it’s wasn’t long before we were kissing and pulling each other’s clothes off, we ran upstairs and fell on the bed kissing licking sucking when she suddenly said stop, she said listen you can here them fucking next door, I told her I always can, this sent her crazy with lust, she asked me if it made me horny I said yes always lol, do you wank we you listen she said, again I said always, do it now I want to watch you spunking while you listen to them, who was I to argue - I’ll carry this on if people are interested

Most definately interested "

over a year ago

This was rapidly turning into the horniest thing I’d ever done, not only was I wanking to my horny neighbours fucking but I was being watched by a gorgeous girl who couldn’t take her eyes off my hand sliding up and down my rock hard cock, she was calling me a dirty bastard but telling me to slow down as she didn’t want me to spunk yet, she was laying on the bed playing with her hard nipples and slowly circling her clit with her very wet fingers, we could hear Dave and Wendy fucking hard next door and it was making us both even hornier, she was now pushing two fingers in her pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand, I was getting so close to shooting what felt like the biggest load of spunk, I was rubbing and softly squeezing my balls it felt amazing, hearing my neighbours fuck, watching Marrianne playing with her gorgeous pussy WOW I told her I was going to spunk.........

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"This was rapidly turning into the horniest thing I’d ever done, not only was I wanking to my horny neighbours fucking but I was being watched by a gorgeous girl who couldn’t take her eyes off my hand sliding up and down my rock hard cock, she was calling me a dirty bastard but telling me to slow down as she didn’t want me to spunk yet, she was laying on the bed playing with her hard nipples and slowly circling her clit with her very wet fingers, we could hear Dave and Wendy fucking hard next door and it was making us both even hornier, she was now pushing two fingers in her pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand, I was getting so close to shooting what felt like the biggest load of spunk, I was rubbing and softly squeezing my balls it felt amazing, hearing my neighbours fuck, watching Marrianne playing with her gorgeous pussy WOW I told her I was going to spunk......... "

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

Nice

By *Lad40Man
over a year ago

Berks

Loved listening to my house mate fuck his mrs.

By *lueeyes3434Couple
over a year ago

newbridge

Post new Message to Thread