Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When Sir appeared...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good afternoon. I was browsing through and your profile certainly got my attention!

I happen to be staying at a hotel near Norwich and wondered if you would care to join me here this evening?

Regards Paul

Hmm, initial impression is good - well written, extremely polite and complementary, without being over the top. The invitation is vague enough to mean a drink but imply the possibility of more.

Ok check out the profile.

Oh I like that picture - the implied menace of the belt….yummy. He continues to sound interesting in all senses of the word…..

But - it’s quite a drive, it’s a school night and it probably wouldn't live up to the excitement he has managed to create with a few words and pictures. Sigh.

Reluctantly, I start to compose a polite and genuinely regretful reply - another time perhaps?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Except that, now, I find myself nervously walking across the car park towards an impressive building with a large fountain in the centre of the approach. It’s a crisp night and the frost glitters and twinkles in the reflection of the light spilling from the reception area in front of me.

Already, I am damp with the anticipation of what may lie ahead, butterflies chasing around my stomach and causing my breath to quicken slightly. Before pushing open the large, imposing doors, I pause and try and collect myself a little. It’s just a drink, it’s just a drink. I repeat it like a mantra to calm myself. Secretly, however, and i would never admit this, I hope it will prove to be much more.

On entering, I orient myself, to give myself a little more time and so that I can appear more confident when I stride into the bar. OK - bar, restaurant this way. Loos over there. Good. Maybe I should make a quick detour to check out my hair and makeup before continuing? Great idea batman. Besides, keeping him waiting is no bad thing - I don’t want to appear too keen lol.

Catching sight of myself in the mirror of the bathrooms, I realise I am fooling no-one: my pupils are large and dark, my lips and cheeks tinged with a blush of excitement even makeup can’t hide and my cleavage, framed rather nicely by the subtly clinging and low cut dress I carefully selected, as much for my own enjoyment as that of my prospective lover, is rising and falling more rapidly than is decent. I notice the gentle pressure at the top of my thighs, caused by the stockings encasing my legs, which always makes me feel sexy.

Right, I can put it off no longer….time to head to the bar.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.

over a year ago

Good start . Keep it going

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

over a year ago

Hmmmm great start and looking forward to reading more

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Carry on

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

Well written post, looking forward to more

over a year ago

Thanks for all the positive comments. Hopefully continue this weekend x

over a year ago

He told me he would be sitting at the bar so that's where I make for, noticing a few men do a double take as I walk past them. This only adds to the excitement Im feeling. I can see there is only one person sitting at the bar, which is lucky as it means I can approach him with a high level of likelihood of it being ‘Paul’. He pretends to catch sight of me only when I step in beside him, although I know very well he has been watching me make my way across to the bar in the mirrored glass.

As he stands to greet me, I realise for the first time how tall he is. Dark hair, nice eyes and smooth, long fingered hands, I notice as I reach out to take one. While leaning in for a peck , I catch a hint of something quite subtle, with spicy overtones. He even smells good. Introductions over, I ask for a lime and soda and then we wander over to find a table which can afford us a little more privacy.

I sit there, unsure what to say and not wanting to spoil the sparks I already feel between us, with inane chit chat. He leans back in his chair, letting his eyes travel slowly over me; my blonde wavy hair; dwelling for an uncomfortable time on my boobs - hope the dress was a good choice! - to the high black heels I pray I don’t fall over in. He appears to take delight in my obvious nerves, which only continue to rise steadily the longer the silence between us stretches out. What else can explain the grin which spreads across that sexy face?

over a year ago

over a year ago

oh this os sounds like a very hot story

over a year ago

Well written and love the innocence and nervousness/anticipation you have added to it

I hope you continue

By *indy1971TV/TS
over a year ago

Brynmawr

over a year ago

"Well written and love the innocence and nervousness/anticipation you have added to it

I hope you continue "

Thanks

over a year ago

" "

over a year ago

Finally he leans forward and slides a plastic card towards me.

“I’m so pleased you decided to come, Fran” he says. “ You are every bit as stimulating in the flesh as your profile led me to believe. Now, I think we both know how this evening is going to proceed and the direction it will take. If you are happy for this to continue, I want you to slip off your panties right now and hand them to me before you take your drink and this key and go to room 227. Let yourself in, take off that delightful dress, then kneel on the floor facing the door. Be ready to present yourself to me when I follow in a few moments. If, and I sincerely hope this is not the case, you do not want this to happen, I am more than happy to stay here drinking, chatting and having a bite of dinner together. The choice is yours entirely.”

Oh good God! Is he for real? What about the polite chit chat? The build-up? What do I do? Can I trust him? How can he know how much I fear public discovery and now he wants me to do something so blatant??

As if he has heard my concerns, he adds, “ I understand it may seem a little abrupt and if it’s too fast for you, no problem. There may be another opportunity in the future. However, I believe I'm right in saying that we both want this to happen, so why waste time? “

I never do stuff like this! Can I?

I reach forward as confidently as I can muster and pick up my drink. After a tiny hesitation, I collect the key as well and stand. Sure he can hear my heart beating wildly and see my legs trembling with ….fear? Anticipation? Sheer lust ? lol probably all of that. I leave the bar alone, grateful I took the time to note where the lift was when I arrived so I don't have to try and speak to someone. As the lift doors slide shut, I let go the breath I didn't even know I was holding and sag against the wall.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

over a year ago

Oh my ...keep it going ..I'm in suspense

over a year ago

"

Finally he leans forward and slides a plastic card towards me.

“I’m so pleased you decided to come, Fran” he says. “ You are every bit as stimulating in the flesh as your profile led me to believe. Now, I think we both know how this evening is going to proceed and the direction it will take. If you are happy for this to continue, I want you to slip off your panties right now and hand them to me before you take your drink and this key and go to room 227. Let yourself in, take off that delightful dress, then kneel on the floor facing the door. Be ready to present yourself to me when I follow in a few moments. If, and I sincerely hope this is not the case, you do not want this to happen, I am more than happy to stay here drinking, chatting and having a bite of dinner together. The choice is yours entirely.”

Oh good God! Is he for real? What about the polite chit chat? The build-up? What do I do? Can I trust him? How can he know how much I fear public discovery and now he wants me to do something so blatant??

As if he has heard my concerns, he adds, “ I understand it may seem a little abrupt and if it’s too fast for you, no problem. There may be another opportunity in the future. However, I believe I'm right in saying that we both want this to happen, so why waste time? “

I never do stuff like this! Can I?

I reach forward as confidently as I can muster and pick up my drink. After a tiny hesitation, I collect the key as well and stand. Sure he can hear my heart beating wildly and see my legs trembling with ….fear? Anticipation? Sheer lust ? lol probably all of that. I leave the bar alone, grateful I took the time to note where the lift was when I arrived so I don't have to try and speak to someone. As the lift doors slide shut, I let go the breath I didn't even know I was holding and sag against the wall.

"

Do it! Be a good little girl and do as you are told

over a year ago

Slowly, I reach down between my legs and feel my sopping and now naked pussy, slick with juice and throbbing with want. Where on Earth did I find the guts to comply with his wishes, forcing my fingers to slip the knickers slowly and (please please) innocuously down my nylon-covered legs, before bundling them into my fist and praying no one had noticed. My cheeks were burning with embarrassment, yet at the same time I felt a thrill of victory. Smoothly, he reached out a hand and covered my fist so I didn’t have to try and think of a subtle way to pass them to him. He squeezed my hand, murmuring “Good girl,” before taking them.

Ok, so far it had been exciting and I am incredibly turned on but the next step is like the point of no return. If I go into that hotel room, I have no real clue about what will occur.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *irtyslag1000Woman
over a year ago

Darlington

By *ollyoaks69Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool