Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Moving house send off

By *ouple_Spondon OP   Couple
over a year ago

Spondon

So we're actually moving soon and are doing it all by ourselves to save money! It got me thinking of a sexy idea I would consider capitalising on if the chance arose!

Over the weekend we're moving I (the male half of the couple) would be staying in the area we currently live to move boxes and load the van etc. She would already be staying at the new place with the pets / kids. Thus, after a hard days work, home alone and with pizza already devoured, I would be in the shell of my house with little to do but wait till morning.

I can very well imagine coming on to Fab and seeking someone to come round and give the place a proper send off. I would put out a meet request offering to suck someone to completion; let him cum over me anywhere he likes, and see what went down.

After the guy came round and then came over me I titillate him by asking if there was anything else he might have wanted to do had he not already finished. He says quite nervously, surprising even himself, that he would quite liked to have fucked me like the slut I am. To which I promptly inform him that I'm not moving until the Monday morning and it is only Saturday night... one more night left!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread