Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Let me advise you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I posted the advert offering horticultural advice for tropical plants.

The email I recieved back was specific regarding budget..and my appointment was made.

The house was a well kept semi in suburban south Mcr and the doorbell was answered after a short delay.

I was greeted with a slightly flushed smile by the late thirties brunette who offered her hand and name "Alice"..she said and i went inside.

The long satin dressing gown was quickly explained

"I thought you were coming at 10.30..but it was 9.30 ..sorry I'm not ready for you"

My mouth offered platitudes ...my mind was very much elsewhere..Can I get you a coffee...Alice enquired..White no sugar.

She sat down opposite me and the dressing gown seperated revealing not only stunning lightly muscled calf's but the top of her hold up stockings.

She caught me looking and the feint smile accross my lips..which I sub consciously licked....err "One of the rooms i would like a reasonable size plant in is my bedroom....shall we take a look ...you mentioned light levels being important in your email"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice start

over a year ago

It was a fairly large bedroom ..west facing with the blinds only slightly parted, perfect dappled light for the Kentya palm i was going to suggest...Alice had other things on her mind...what do you think would work in the ensuite wet room ..she enquired.

I walked in and while my lips said "Orchids love humidity" my eyes were firmly fixed on the large rabbit vibrator clearly visible in the half open bathoom drawer.

She followed me in...oh sorry..I get awfully horny in the morning ..she moved right in front of me and gently at first, kissed me..then fuller and deeper, I undid her dressing gown belt and as her legs were already a little apart slid one ..then two fingers inside her.

I smiled..."You had this planned"...she smiled back and nodded..are you complaining..she asked.

My answer was to put the centre of my thumb on to her engorged clitoris and gradually roll it ..Alice moaned as she let go of my already heavily erect cock and slowly undid my thick leather belt.

over a year ago

She undid my belt then said..."Wait a moment ..i have an idea..she dissapeared into the wet room ..Come in when I say"

I did as instructed..ok she called..the shower had been turned on..I went in..

Alice had fixed an 8 inch toy onto the wall with suction and she was now several inches along its thick length moaning as she went.

It didn't take a genius to know where she wanted me..i stripped in seconds and as the warm water splashed off her back my cock was slathered over noisily before being deep throated alternated with sensual licks around the base of my dome.

She kept het gentle pace up for only a couple of minutes as I firmly tweaked her full nipples which turned her on even more.

I stood her up kissed her slowly then turned her around so her palms were on the wall and fucked her deeply occasionally slapping her

Full buttocks.

She offered me two of her fingers which i sucked ..then put one either side of her clit and slowly wanked herself to a huge and magnificent orgasm...which sent me right over the edge..i withdrew and spunked a huge load over her back..before she whipped round to take the dregs in her ever willing mouth

By *ouiseandloganCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Very hot

over a year ago

As we both recovered I asked her how she had learned of the services I could provide, it turns out she was very good friend with a stunning long term...err...client from nearby who's house I was slowly filling with an array of exotic fauna.

They had enjoyed a girly rather Prosecco laden lunch recently and my prowess in several areas had been the topic of whispered conversation in the smart restaurant they had met at.

I blushed -and asked if I had risen to the required level of service...not quite yet she replied as she took my still semi erect prick gently in her hand.....

over a year ago

I love hearing about naughty housewives

over a year ago

She led me from the bathroom to the bedroom, she moved under the quilt ..i did too, but from the bottom, I kissed her inner thigh and instinctively her knees fell to each side revealing her gleaming hot wet sex...I entered two fingers inside and reached around for her inner hot spot, at the same time I gently started to suck on her clitoris...the rise in decibells told me this was having the desired effect

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE"

she shouted ...and occasionally i launched my tongue deep inside...

I'M going to suck you bone dry"she screamed

Not until i have elucited the deepest growling orgasm possible i had decided..and once I new she was close..I turned her over and fucked her hard and fast from behind until the much anticipated explosion arrived amid curses and scratching of nails on naked flesh....Fuck that was a definate 9/10..

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

So part two coming soon

Post new Message to Thread