Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A Gay Awakening

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Up to the age of fifty, I had been completely straight,even slightly anti gay. Then one evening I had to visit John and elderly guy (72yrs) whose wife was in a care home suffering with severe dementia. My job as a health care professional was to discuss the care and funding of the treatment of John's wife. I declined John's offer of a cup of tea and got straight down to business. An hour later we had finished our discussion and I closed my briefcase. John asked if I was having an early finish and dashing home to my wife. My reply was that I was divorced and was not rushing home because I was going to give a talk to a W.I. group in the neighbouring village in two hours time. John suggested a cup of tea which I gladly accepted and a few minutes later we were sitting back drinking tea and having a man to man chat.

Very soon John started to say I must be having a great time with the ladies as I was single and that with my looks and physique the ladies must be knocking on my door. I replied that if that was the case I must have not been at home every time they knocked as I was certainly not having a great time "bedding" lots of ladies. John would not believe me and said that with my physique I must be hung like a donkey and the ladies must be queueing up for me. I reassured John that was not the case and I was unfortunately leading quite a celibate life. John would not let go and kept saying that I must be well endowed and the ladies did not know what they were missing. I was not annoyed by John's banter and much to my surprise I found it a little sexually exciting. John persisted in saying he thought I was being modest about my "personal attributes" and in the end I told him I would shut him up and embarrass him by stripping off to prove my point. John said that I would not dare which was the wrong thing to say to me. He looked me in the eye and said "I dare you to strip off"

By this stage and much to my amazement I was sexually aroused. I took off my jacket and told him when he was embarrassed to call a halt and I would stop. Two minutes later, I stood in front of him stark bollock naked sporting the biggest erection I had ever had and a cock that was throbbing as if it was going to explode.

John beckoned me over to his chair and said he wanted to examine my cock just to see how big it really was. He agreed that I had been truthful about the size of my cock but he then cupped my balls in his hand and said he thought they were very big and very nice. I stood there with a throbbing cock feeling so sexually aroused that I did not quite know what to do. John ran his finger down my cock and said "What are we going to do about this".

My response was to tell John that when I first went to secondary school, a small all boys school, at the start of the first year all the new boys had to undress and line up in a corridor naked to be examined by the school doctor. I told him that some of the boys developed little erections standing in line and they were taken to a room where they had to put their hands on the seat of a chair, bend over and they then received three slaps on each buttock. John asked if I thought that was what should happen to me. I told him he was in charge of what had happened so it was up to him to make the decision. He told me to lie across his knee and he then spanked each buttock five times quite hard. Although the spanking was slightly painful, it was extremely erotic and sensual. When he had finished he told me to go over to the settee and to stand with my back to the end of the settee up against the arm. He came over and pushed me back over the arm so that I was lying along the length of the settee, my buttocks on the arm and my legs hanging over the arm. My erection stuck up like a flag pole. John knelt between my legs and took my cock in his mouth. I thought I was going to shoot my load there and then. I had never had such an intense feeling. I told John he had better stop as I was about to cum and I did not want to shoot in his mouth. John stopped and looked at me and said it was a long time since he had sucked a cock and he wanted me to fill his mouth with my spunk. He took me in his mouth again and I knew I could not wait any longer. I put my hands on his head and pulled his head down on my cock. I wanted to be as deep in his mouth as I could. I thrust my hips up and down and fucked his mouth as hard as I could and then I experienced the most intense orgasm that I had ever had. Wave after wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure exploded in my cock. I could feel my spunk shooting into John's mouth as my cock pulsated and pulsated. I did not remember ever shooting such a load of spunk, I could see it dribbling out of the corners of john's mouth. From that moment on I became addicted to gay sex. John had released something inside me that I did not know existed.

That experience with John was not a one off. After that evening, I visited John many times and had lots more amazing sex sessions with him.

If I have not bored you and you would like me to tell you more then please let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm would love to hear more!