Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

our first mfm fun 10 years ago

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We had our first mfm fun ten years ago tis weekend. Not hardened swingers but like the occasional play time. My mate jay and i had been mates for a few years so i marked himm down as the guy to join us if he would. Leah wanted a 3 some fantasy for ages . I arranged to ask him on a night out so after a few drinks i joked about 3 somes where he jokinkly said well id be a bit fussy but if you offered up leah i wouldn't say no lol . I said OK she is up for it , i remember he almost joked on his pork scratchings. We arranged for the next sat . He turned up all smart and all of us were nervous after a few glasses of red we had loosened up and i said shall we go upstairs , leah asked him to go shower first as we prepared . After 15 mins were were naked on the bed under a quilt and jay knocked on the door , we asked him in he stood there a fit guy with a towel around his waist clearly a little shy as were we, o i just pulled the quilt away giving him a look at us both with our kits off and leah lovely and naked , i asked him to drop the towel he did exposing a good 12" inch hard cock i knew he was a bit big from the gym all be it i only saw it slack but it was a good 3 inches bigger than mine. Leah looked at me and said shit its a bit of a big one , i told her to crawl over and have a feel , she did this but just before grabbing it she looked back and said I'm not sure , go on i said so she grabbed it and started to wank him , she then ran her T along the cock before wrapping her mouth around his cock and suckin i knew then she was going to have a good time. after a fee mins she stopped and said "Ade go get some more wine " i went down stairs and while there i heard a massive moan and then another i knew then he was fucking her . I made my way back and there was leah on all fours as jay fucked her from behind , i wanked and watched as her wet cunt was bing pounded "harder and faster is said" at that point he fucked her like a power drill leah moaning and burying her head in to the pillow "finger her A hole i told jay and as soon as he did that leah was rubbing her clit hard she was on the verge of cumming so i walked over and rammed my cock in to her mouth .

part 2 to follow if interested

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell us more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread