Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Alternative work

Jump to newest

By *layer1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

round and about

My normal line of work had gone a bit quiet; well it always does over winter, so I had decided to branch out into a bit of home DIY, IKEA assembly etc. A bit of an odd job man. This one day I got a call from a lovely lady, asking if I could help her with some furniture that she had bought from IKEA. No problem I said and as she lived in the next village along it wouldn’t be too far to travel either. We discussed payment and she wanted me to collect it for her as well. I have a white van, so it was a simple thing to do. I met her at IKEA and she had 4 trolleys of purchases, plus a mattress and bed frame, as well as flat packed boxes of furniture.

In her late 40’s, she had a good figure, glasses, dark shoulder length hair, but she looked a little stern, although attractive with it. She was wearing what looked like a business suit. I loaded the van and we headed off, me following her. No problems on the journey and we were soon outside her house. There was going to be a fair bit of grafting up the stairs, so in she goes to make a cup of tea whilst I unload the van.

It’s clear she has not long bought the house, given the SOLD board outside and the sparseness of the house, but it was a very quaint detached cottage in the very nice village next to me. She tells me what she has bought and where each bit needs to go. I realise she has bought more than she told me on the phone and its going to be a lot more work than I thought. We go upstairs and she tells me where she wants the bed and at what angle and where the new wardrobes are going to go.

I shift the mattress first, as I need some help from her to get it round the stairs. I can hold the weight no problem; I just need some guidance from her to go round the corner. The bed frame is next. It’s a metal bed frame and after getting all the parts into the bedroom I head back to my van to get the tools as it needs to be bolted together. I put the frame together loosely and set about tightening the bolts. My customer comes in the bedroom at this point and says to make sure the bolts are nice and tight as she doesn’t want a squeaky bed!!!!

I laugh and agree that the last thing you would want is a squeaky bed and she smiles at me and winks just as she leaves the room !!! The bed is all together and I lift the mattress onto it. Cheekily I then leap onto the bed to test it, just as my customer comes back in. Just checking for squeakiness I say and she smiles again and says, that’s not the best way to test it.

How else would you test it then? .... I say.

Do you really want to know.... she says... as she makes her way over to the corner of the room and starts to open some of her moving boxes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

You can’t stop there this could get interesting

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

You've got my attention with this one...

over a year ago

By *emel9Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

More you can't leave it there

By *layer1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

round and about

Yes I say.... as I am now intrigued as to how she would test the bed. And then I see what she is holding in her hands.... some leather restraints. I now understand why she opted for an all metal bed frame....

Want to test the bed with these?..... She says and I smile at her and agree. Initially, I thought that she wanted me to tie HER to the bed. That was not her train of thought ! Before I knew it, she had removed my shirt and both my arms were restrained to the top of the bed. She was running her hands over my body, down to my jeans, and before I knew it my jeans were being taken off and all I had on were my boxers.

We won’t need these... she says as they are removed to. My cock starts to spring to life. Not entirely sure what’s going on, it starts to stiffen yet all we can see is a lady still wearing her business suit, glasses, and with that stern look on her face. Before long I am completely immobile, fastened to the bed by my hands and feet, laying there totally naked.

Now wriggle...... she says.......and we will see if the bed squeaks. If it does, I shall have to punish you !......... oh my god I am thinking, what the hell have I done to get into this situation !!! I start to wriggle, restraints hold me but the bed doesn’t squeak !

Hmm, a nice quiet bed....she says,...... that’s good, and she walks out of the room

over a year ago

Loving it

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Please don't restrain yourself, more was the cry!

over a year ago

Mmmm sounds interesting

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

Great start

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Like this

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

nice

By *ean and lyndaCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

over a year ago

By *exyMinx49Woman
over a year ago

Binfield

By *layer1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

round and about

I can hear her in the other bedroom, but I have no idea what she is up to. I can’t move ! It seems like ages before she returns, but what a return ! Gone is the business suit and she is transformed. She is wearing thigh length boots that I think are black PVC, a very short skirt in leather, a black Basque, gloves that go past her elbows, she still has her glasses and she looks amazing. In her hand is a small cat o’nine tails.

As you have done such a good job, I will reward you.. She says and she starts twirling the leather cat o’nine tails !!!! She walks over to the bed, and swishes it at me..... Not too bad I am thinking, and she continues to use it on me, all over my chest and my shoulders. She then moves down to my legs and hits my thighs, then my inner thighs. My cock is back to full attention, although I worry about the pain of it hitting my cock as I know it’s going to happen.

She leans over and starts running her hands up and down my body and moves her head over to kiss me. It’s a deep kiss, her tongue is searching my mouth, her hand is running down my chest, past my belly button and then she grabs my hard cock. She gives me a couple of strokes to make my cock harder still and then pulls away from kissing me.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

love to do jobs for her

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

wow

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

Wow can’t wait for more

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please

over a year ago

Ok that’s it!!! .......... I’m hard

Thanks for that. Guess you’ll be making me cum eventually before you release the restraints you tied me to the bed with Mistress.

Mistress? ....... are you there Mistress ?

Oh!

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

over a year ago

By *layer1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

round and about

Just relax.. She says, as I feel a sharp pain from my cock as she is swishing at it. It’s a mixture of pain and joy as she goes back and forwards with it, over and over and then she stops, climbs onto the bed and I feel her hand back on my cock. I can’t see what she is doing as her back is to me and she is sitting across my chest. I can see she has no knickers on under her leather skirt and she starts stroking my cock. I see her bend over and I can feel her tongue on the tip of my cock and then she takes me into her mouth. Her head is bobbing up and down and the feeling is ecstatic.

She really knows what she is doing. I am totally in her control and my cock loves it. This is the best blowjob I have ever had........ I say.. And with that, she says I am not finished yet !

I want to fuck her... no I want her to fuck me, so I ask her to get on top

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very nice.

over a year ago

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

By *layer1966 OP   Man
over a year ago

round and about

Only for the purposes of testing the bed she says........ and she turns around and virtually sits on my cock. It’s not inside her, she has been astute enough to make sure of that, but she is astride me as if we were coupled together. Lets see if it squeaks now.................. she says, and with that she goes through every motion as if she is riding my cock cowgirl style. The bed doesn’t make a sound. Let me get inside you I ask....No, she says, you haven’t been good enough for that !

I can’t believe it, I thought she would want to climb on top and ride my cock, but she says I haven’t been Good Enough !!! .. I will save that for next time................ she says, climbs off my groin and continues to suck and lick and stroke my cock. Before long, I cannot take it anymore, I can feel my orgasm building, I know it and she knows it and just as I explode she takes me deep in her mouth, continuing to swallow every drop of me.... absolutely fantastic I say, now let me return the pleasure....

Not now.... she says,.....maybe later if you are good.... For now, you have some wardrobes to build !!!!!

over a year ago

Very hot

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start!!

Work before play!!

over a year ago

Amazing

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

over a year ago

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

go for it mmm

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

OMG would luv that to happen to me

over a year ago

I’d be happy to start putting flat pack furniture together again if this was the reception I got when I arrived to do it

Just imagine spending the whole day ‘Screwing’

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

By *hil911Man
over a year ago