Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Surprise meet!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been talking fantasies together, myself and partner.

Here is the one that gets her going the most......

We happen to have a long weekend together, no kids, no work.

So I (he) decide to grab the opportunity with both hands...

On the Friday morning, I wake first, as always.

Sneaking down the stairs to make a light breakfast and a drink, this whilst the bath is running for her.

I wake her with a kiss, Baby, I say... Let's make the most of the weekend, I've booked a table for a lovely restaurant my workmate mentioned, not until tomorrow night though.

I was thinking though, let's go out today, shopping.

She replies.... Shopping? But you hate shopping.

Me... Not this kind, let's go get you some new clothes for eating out tomorrow evening, maybe some nice lingerie too.

There's a bath running Darling, let's have you feeling all fresh and lovely, ready for clothes shopping.

We get ourselves ready and head out.

In and out of the shops, she eventually finds what she's happy with, a short skirt, smart top that's easily accessible, stockings and a very sexy lingerie outfit.

The real fun begins the following day.....

Again, I wake first, again I make a light breakfast and have the bath running.

We eat,we snuggle, then off she pops for a bath, she's wanting to shave too, so her legs are smooth against her stockings.

As the day goes on, we're slightly preoccupied with day to day things but we're teasing each other throughout, a little brush of my hand against her bum, a little slip of her top and so on.

The time comes for us to head out, she looks insatiable, and have to admit, I'm looking smart too.

Reaching the restaurant, she notices there's also a hotel there and secretly hopes that I've booked a room together,a!so thinking... Who knows, he might have arranged an extra surprise.

Whilst there, I'm really trying to make a point of helping her feel good.

Dropping compliments on how beautiful she looks tonight, how I can't wait to get 'back' to see her,enjoy her on her new lingerie.

Once finished and heading out of the restaurant, I lead her into the hotel foyer, she smiles and asks if we're staying the night.

Yes I reply, I've booked ahead.

Once in the room, I quickly blindfold her, she sighs and excited sigh.

I then cuff her wrists together, lay her on the bed and begin to remove her clothing, leaving her in lingerie only.

Kissing and stroking her, whispering..... I'm sorry Baby, I tried to arrange for a guy to meet us to surprise you this way, but he let us down.

She replies... That's ok Baby, We'll have a great time without him, his loss.

What she doesn't know is, when entering the room, I quickly placed my shoe in the doorway to stop the door from shutting.

I keep up the tease, kissing, caressing her all over.

From her aspect, blindfolded and so can see nothing, we have a little music playing, in order to distract her from any sounds of movement.

Still teasing her body, I say... One Moment Baby.

She's laid on her back, blindfolded, wrists cuffed together, with her hands above her head, almost like she's tied there.

She hears the familiar sound of my phone camera beginning to record, her pulse begins to race, she becomes suddenly aware of how damp her knickers have become.

All kinds of things rushing through her mind.....

If he's recording, does that mean we're about to have company after all, she thinks.

Waiting for a knock at the door in hope that she's correct.

But of course, that knock doesn't happen.

Instead, she hears movement, then feels someone's lips touch hers, she realises it isn't me for sure, the kiss is far more gentle.

Then another kiss upon her neck, she assumes is me.

Two pairs of hands now begin to gently stroke her, concentrating on an arm and a leg each, this way, if she wants to back out, no real boundaries have been crossed.

She's getting excited, very much so, but beginning to wonder if I'm involved at all.

Neither one feels like me, one a much softer touch, the other more firm a touch.

At this stages, she really doesn't mind, whatever, whoever.

She just wants to be touched some more, more intimately.

Things quickly head that way, each one of our guests peeling off one stocking each, my girl then hearing what sounds like massage oil being squirted and rubbed across hands.

She's right, both our guests begin massaging her, one concentrating low, rubbing her legs, making sure to get very close to her knicker line.

The other up top, focus on her stomach, her shoulders and what of her breast is on show.

As things advance, our guests begin to peel of her lingerie, with one slipping their hand around her back to unfasten her bra and the other whilst the other starts to pull down her knickers, with her positioning herself in order to aid them in doing so.

At this point,our guests begin to undress also whilst keeping up the attention paid onto my girl.

Things really get moving now, both kissing her body, every inch, their hands grabbing at her.

Squeezing her breast, pinching her nipples, gently stroking her pussy, slipping in a finger or two.

My girl is now near desperate to take this all the way.

She senses one of our guests getting close to her face, expecting a mouth or at this point, and better.. A cock

Instead she's greeted with a nipple, leaning into his chest to suck his nipple into her mouth, our guest leaning into her, she is suddenly aware that it's no chest, but a breast.

Letting out a big, excited sigh, sucking the ladies nipple into her mouth, whilst her partner begins to work his tongue on my girls pussy.

The two women begin to kiss, deep, passionate,long, sexy kisses.

The guy working his tongue and fingers on my girl.

A bit of shuffling and all is changing, the lady beginning to position herself to straddle my girls face, the guy teasing my girls pussy with the tip of his cock.

One knee either side of my girls head, lowering herself down slowly onto her face, my girl lifting her face eagerly waiting to taste her.

The guy now sliding into my girl, slowly feeding her his every inch.

For the first time during this play, my girl speaks, aimed at me.... Baby, can I take off this blindfold?

The lady about to push her pussy into my girls face looks me in the eye, I nod approvingly.

Reaching behind her, she slips off the blindfold.

My girl already close to climax now let's out a loud,excited sigh, reaching her lips to taste our guests pussy.

Finally lowering herself onto my girls face, rubbing my girls clitoris whilst her partner is fucking her hard, letting out quite the squeal, my girl climaxes.

Not yet wanting this to end, she lifts up her still cuffed arms and places them upon our guests arse in order to keep her upon her face........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

more

over a year ago

over a year ago

More plz x

over a year ago

Very nice!

By *nfinity1Man
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

More please

over a year ago

We need more

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Can't wait

over a year ago

Whilst the Wife is pushing herself into my girls face, gently rocking, allowing my girl to use her very willing tongue on her clitoris one moment, slipping it inside her the next, hubby giving my girl a break after her climax, sliding his still erect cock from out of her.

He sits back, joining me in enjoying the view.

It's a sight to behold....

My Girl lay on her back, legs still open wide, the wife sitting astride her face, leaning forward slightly to play with my girls breast.

Both us guys walking around the bed trying to take it all in, to see every inch,every movement.

Of course, I still have the camera recording it all, taking pics as I go along too.

Kneeling between my girls legs, getting close with the camera, She's looking very wet, the sheet a little sodden, and pink, very pink. The hubby certainly did fuck her good.

After a few minutes, the wife leans forward, much more, positioning herself into the sixty nine.

I'm quickly there with the camera, taking in the very first image of the wife's tongue stroking my girls pussy.

It's at this point I'm asked for help talking off the cuffs.

As soon as they're off, her hands are stroking the wife's arse and reaching down to grab at her breast.

Hubby can't resist, getting behind his wife, ready door entering her, but first my girl grabs at his cock and feeds him into her mouth.

I'm not sure where to be now with the camera, recording wife eating my girl or my girl sucking on hubby.

I concentrate on the action of my girl, I'm so glad I did as she suddenly raises his cock away from her mouth and inserts his tip into his wife.

He thrusts inside of her as my girl fiercely flicks her tongue over her clitoris.

Reaching down to pinch her nipples seems to to push her over, after just a few minutes the wife climaxes.

Climbing off my girl, turning to her, they lie together, kissing and touching.

I'm so excited and wanting to join in, but I'd promised the couple I was only there to record.

Hubby decides to join them, getting together for the three to touch and kiss,

A little chattering begins at this stage.

A jokey.... Well, hello.. I'm Amanda, and you are?

Wife responds.... Hello Amanda, you're absolutely adorable and hot, I'm Kath and this is Jack.

Amanda says... I knew nothing of this, I'm surprised Mick managed to keep this a secret, I'm so glad he did and he chose right.

A little more kissing between the three, then Amanda said... I'd love to try what we've just done, but you know, me on top.

Kath looks at Jack, smiling.

She spins around, now lay with her head at the bottom of the bed, then gestures by pulling Amanda over, for her to get on top.

At this point, I've no idea how long I can keep out of this threesome, I'm almost hoping it'll be over soon, just so I can get to play, to claim back my girl.

But nope, instead I'm treated to the view of Amanda being taken doggie whilst in a sixty nine with another sexy Woman.

Kath speaks up, Jack, Jack she says... Fuck her hard.

Gawd yes please says Amanda.

Jack building up to a hard and fast fucking, my girl completely losing her breath and rhythm.

over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *tudog1Man
over a year ago

Southampton

over a year ago

It seems a lifetime watching the three together, Amanda as filled as she's ever been with Jack pounding hard into her, Kath's tongue licking speedily at Amanda's clitoris.

In reality, it's been around 20 minutes, if that.

I can see Amanda beginning to look red in the face and her chest area, she's about to climax.

Not sure where to focus the camera, on the action, the fucking and licking, or, and I opt for... Amanda's face, eyes rolling to the back of her head, her mouth wide open gasping for air, her hand resting on Kath's pussy. She'd stopped eating out Kath a few minutes sooner, the attention paid to her pussy distracting her.

Jack begins to grunt..... Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum.

Amanda replies... Not yet, please hold on

Within seconds, Amanda bursts into climax, it's a fierce one at that.

As soon as she flops forward, Jack pulls out and ejaculates over Amanda's arse and back.

Amanda rolls off Kath, lay on her back, Jack's cum now over the bed sheet.

Kath sits up, leans over Amanda and begins to kiss her, passionately.

After a short while (and now, I really am gagging), Amanda finds a new lease of life.

Sitting up, pushing Kath onto her back.

Saying.... You know what I've always wanted to do....

Whilst parting Kath's legs, just before she buries her face into Kath, she finishes with.... I've always wanted to make a Woman climax like this...

Jack and I sit back whilst Amanda is pleasuring Kath, Amanda's tongue lapping at Kath's pussy, her hands stroking Kath's body, everywhere she can reach.

Both ladies making sighs of excitement, Kath getting close to her fill, pinching at her own nipples, stroking Amanda's head, pushing herself into her face.

After a little while, Amanda turns to me and says... Babe, come here.

I approach Amanda, passing the camera to Jack for him to take over.

Amanda turns from eating out Kath, then firmly plants her lips onto mine.

Kissing me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth, she pauses and says.... She tastes good huh.

Then turns back to carry on pleasuring Kath.

Kath is getting real close to climax now, her breathing intensifies, she's pinching at her nipples hard,rocking her hips back and forth, pushing herself onto Amanda's mouth.

Amanda quickly speaks again...

Babe, pinch her nipples for her, bite her neck.

I oblige, firstly taking advantage of the situation by cupping her breast into my hands, then pinching at her nipples, sinking my teeth into her neck, her arms drop by her side with a thud.

I see Amanda reach for a vibrator, then thrust it into Kath whilst she's still sucking on her clitoris.

Seconds later, Kath hits her heights, letting out a small scream and a large groan, first pushing onto Amanda's mouth, then quickly pulling away with a oh gawd.

She grabs Amanda by her shoulders and encourages her up her body, face to face, she grabs Amanda and they kiss what looks to be a meaningful, passionate kiss.

Kath's hands once again exploring Amanda's body

Post new Message to Thread