Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Once upon a time

Jump to newest

By *harliebluestockings OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

Kate and Alex were lying in bed having had a long fun evening discussing the fact that they would be apart for a week because he had to travel on business for a week with some clients in the US, and the time difference on the west coast would even mean that a little sexting fun would be difficult. Kate had a naughty grin on her face and Alex asked what she was thinking in her dirty mind. Smiling she leant over and picked her long discarded knickers off the floor and slid them on. Alex looked a little confused and asked if everything was alright, Kate kissed him and said, ‘I want to wear these knickers tonight so all your come and my juices soak into them and then you are going to pack them for your journey , i will tell you when to wear them for me on your trip and you will wear them, if its for a meeting you will have them under your suit, if its in the morning you will wear them to the gym and if its in the evening you will wear them in bed and play with yourself thinking of us’. Alex looked a little surprised as this was a new twist, they had always enjoyed many kinks and had plenty of experience from their meets on Fabs but he found it strangely erotic, then Kate added ‘ of course i will need proof, so i want pictures and videos for me to see on those days’.

A few hours later Alex was heading of to the airport with the knickers safely packed in his hand luggage. He was surprised how keen he felt to take them out and squeeze into them.........

Worth continuing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucy. AlCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Yes

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Great start.

over a year ago

london

Will add a little more after rugby

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

More

over a year ago

london

On arriving in LA Alex has a busy first day rushing from meetings and admiring the numerous very well toned and tanned bodies that were all round town. A few messages passed between him and Kate but nothing more than usual chatter, Alex thought more and more about the knickers, until as he was getting ready for dinner his phone buzzed , Kate has simply said "wear them tonight at dinner with client and I want a photo in the bathroom of the restaurant showing me ... xxx".

Alex was surprised that his cock was already hard at the thought , he had already taken the knickers out and smelt them several times but as instructed waited to be told before putting them on. Which was proving more challenging given the state of his cock.as he pulled them up and over they felt smooth and tight on his arse but the feeling on his cock was something new. It wasn't just the material and the fact they were covered in Kate's juices, it was something naughty and he liked it.

He stood in front of the mirror for several minutes admiring the view , he wasn't sure what it was but he felt very different , almost a different person. He liked the feeling.

The dinner flew by and Alex spent most of the evening looking forward to getting back to the room but first he had to take a pic in the washroom. Again as he stood in a cubicle with his trousers down he felt very different just from wearing the knickers. As soon as he sent the photos to Kate she replies " let me know when you are on your bed wearing my knickers" ....

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Mmmmmmm

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ucy. AlCouple
over a year ago