Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Intruder creampie

Jump to newest

By *oung and naughty... OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

I was at work bored so thought I would log in & see if anything was happening... sending a thew texts as you do not really exspecting a reply a couple replied asking me if i could send a thew pics, within two mins they sent me a postcode and asked me to come round, I was a bit sceptacle as we did not talk really but my cock was pushing me towards the car to drive to there address upon arriving I said I was outside and he replied be 5 mins wait there so I did, after 5 mins he said my wife is upstairs waiting in hallway on all fours door number is ......... my heart was racing taking myself to the unknown, I walked in there house and it was quite I proceeded to walk upstairs and there she was... sexy blonde bombshell just waiting on all fours with her nickers to the side with a note saying.. please fuck me baby I have been a bad girl.. I asked if she wanted me to put a condom on and she did not talk “ borderline weird but got me going lol “ I put one on just Incase and begun wiping my cock all round her pussye, slowly I edged my cock inside her slowly pumping listening to her moan telling her how hot and naughty she was the only words I got from her was this... she reached round under her body pulled the condom off then said fuck me just how u want my BF is returning from work and I want to show him how bad I can be... pushing my cock inside her again felt like heaven giving the situation and everything I lasted 10 mins and pumped what can only be described as the biggest load ever inside her dripping cunt, I got up and left as she remained in the same place and that was that, later that night I got another message asking for whattapps details, long story short they sent me a faceless videos of them with my cum oozing out and BF pumping another load in x best meet I have ever done and joke thing about this is THIS WAS REAL AND HAPPENED YESTERAY

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

So fucking hot

over a year ago

they are the best meets mm