Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sent Home to Husband

Jump to newest

By *hos Interested OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I know all the risks with bareback so this is only if you have other protections in place and 100% everyone is clean....

But would love to hear about men or women that love the idea of the female being filled with cum without her husbands knowledge by a complete stranger and then she goes home to fuck him reverse cowgirl style still without telling him until he sees all that cum dripping out over his dick whilst fucking her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow that sounds hot .

By *aughtyCouple93Couple
over a year ago

Llanelli

Literally A’s biggest fantasy

By *hos Interested OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

So how do you feel about it? Should find someone you can trust and treat him

over a year ago

Massively erotic

over a year ago

Thats why a monthly health check comes in handy

over a year ago

Very hot xx

By *inkylovers09Couple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 08/03/18 14:23:39]

By *vbikerMan
over a year ago

morpeth

Used to send friends wife home like that but she sat on his face instead of his cock. He used to live it he knew it was me but never when

By *onobMan
over a year ago

Kingswinford

I'd love my Mrs to come home like that and fuck her as soon as possible.

By *oung and naughty...Couple
over a year ago

london

Yes me & my GF was going through ruff patch in relationship I was cheating so was she we was togeather for kids sake but one day she come home bit later than usual after dropping kid off “ just knew something was wrong “ highly sexed and was wanking when I relisead the door go then the bath run straight away.. she thought I was sleeping and I continued to wank having this weird feeling baring in mind we was hardly talking I just walked straight up to her and said I want to fuck you get in the bedroom and she said she was cold wait a mo let her have a bath I said no I want you now begun kissing her stripping her naked out the corner of my eye I noticed her thong soaking wet but did not say nothing I could feel the tension / adrenaline pumping through her kiss / touch I begin kissing her more and more telling her what a dirty fucking slut she was as she smiled and push me on top of her scared I might notice, she grabbed my cock told me she was so horny.. nobody could get that wet trust me lol my cock slide deep inside her pussy and she begun to moan she felt different the sex was different but it was amazing... half way through fucking here I pulled my cock out with all his cum on my cock and said what is this she lied saying she had cum saying anything I begin kissing her telling I love her tell me then she told me everything in great detail how and what she did... I cum deep inside her pussy one of the best orgasem I ever had and loved / hated it but always wanted more x even convinced her to come home with a thew creampie s sometimes

over a year ago

Love this

over a year ago

Mm Mmm yes

Post new Message to Thread