Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Feminisation

Jump to newest

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Hi guys and girls, so for a while Iv been a bit bi curious, and recently really liked the idea of dressing as a girl and going out on the pull. I have a female friend who is willing to come out with me, but looking for any advice really.

I have a thong currently and ordered a wig heels stockings and a dress. What are people opinions on where to go and how to act?

Feedback is welcomed, especially from guys and girls who find this a turn on too x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aybee1TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham

I’d say before you even think of going out... learn to walk in heels... it’s a fine art lol

Good luck... the first outing is nerve wracking, but an amazing feeling

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Lucky you that has a girl into it

over a year ago

lincoln

Thanks girls

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

What ever you are into go for it .

By *ucy. AlCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I love seeing my hubby dressed up its a massive turn on x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had sex with a couple of guys before i ever went out on the pull. If your got any form of clubs near you, like sauna sauna, there a good place to start. No one really cares how convincing you are they just want to fuck you.

All i would say is that ive found that having sex as a girl is very different. I suppose it depends on the guy but when ive done it, once hes started, your pretty much there until hes finished (which usually isnt long )

over a year ago

lincoln

Awesome, yea hoping for a few meets and then maybe a club on a tv night etc. Got my boots today and wearing them made my cock so hard

over a year ago

lincoln

Ok, so you may know Iv been curious about going with a guy for a while, I want to be cucked and dressed a little sissy. This not happening I have decided to dress myself and find a cock to suck. Today I had my 6 inch over the knee boots delivered, I already had a frilly thong to wear and a strapless dress I had bought as a gift, and a blonde wig. Stripping naked I eased my thong on, Loving the way it was a little different than what I usually wear, but it made me feel so slutty and conscious of how my ass looked. I pulled on the dress, sadly It didn’t fit, it either sat under my nipples, or my cock stuck out under it, neither were very lady like, even for the slut I wanted to be. I would have to wait for my dress to arrive. I then began to put my boots on, instantly I felt a change, my cock hardened, my feet felt funny, I stood, admiring my ass, my legs, I strutted slowly around the room, feeling like I should be worshiped, I placed the blonde wig on, looking at myself I knew I needed a cock in my mouth. I was the perfect slut. But what to call myself....... suggestions welcome!

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"Hi guys and girls, so for a while Iv been a bit bi curious, and recently really liked the idea of dressing as a girl and going out on the pull. I have a female friend who is willing to come out with me, but looking for any advice really.

I have a thong currently and ordered a wig heels stockings and a dress. What are people opinions on where to go and how to act?

Hi, I’m lucky have a wife that loves me for who I am and have girly nights out together and buys me makeup dresses clothing lingerie boots heels etc as well as myself

Going to a club or place that accepts trans gay lesbian TVs etc like a gay village is a good place to start as you don’t have to be as convincing as on the local high street, if you never worn heels have a practice before going out and makeup is a real thing that can draw in wanted attention so checking online tutorials and vids can help or get your friend that wears makeup to give you a hand as the is the hard to get right and can make a real difference when going out,

Parking close to venue club or place can also give you more confidence when going out for first time so if it’s too overwhelming you can leave quickly and take your self out of the situation as reality is a lot different to fantasy also checking out the place your going not dressed first will give you more confidence with the environment your going and give you an idea of what to expect

I went to the gay village in Manchester and found a nice pub first to go with parking close, I went fully dressed to the gay pub made very welcome and the my wife and me were invited by a group to go with them and introduce to great places with them that where trans friendly, made a real difference, and to add to it I was chatted up more than the wife when we were out together, lol but first time was nerve racking on way there but once there and sat having drinks it was such a great experience

Emma

Good luck have a great time x

Feedback is welcomed, especially from guys and girls who find this a turn on too x"

Post new Message to Thread