Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

captured by cleavage....

Jump to newest

By *asmin999jm OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

the students project (one for Sydney university)

set the scene....

a bit about me first. .....

mid 50's hen pecked male.. reasonably well off, own business but little chance to explore my fantasies and sexual desires.. I enjoy cross dressing, more of a HPW.. wife does not know... bit of a voyeur and spend too much time looking at cfnm, fem dom , sissy sites web sites.... . .nervous with women, in experienced. bit if a nerd truth be told.... oh, and I have a small cock, that won't stay hard without certain tablets.......

so this particular day, I am wearing a nice pair of black glossy hold ups, matching black knickers under my jeans and jumper and just out picking up some shopping under wife's instructions,

and then...... this happens....

enjoy folks.....

.. I tried hard not to look.  .. it was a busy checkout,  and she was bending down,  and her blouse was very loose,  her long brown hair tied with a single band cleared the way to the perfect cleavage view.  Her small firm breasts clearly visible inside her loose fitting blouse....amazing....    she had stopped packing her shopping whilst she searched her bag...  ... the checkout was busy,  and  she was trying to find her purse.  She had black leggens, pulled tight round her bottom, and was wearing black ankle boots.

She was starting to get flustered and could not find her purse.  the usuall mutterings in the checkout queue geting louder, people getting more impatient... she kept saying sorry to the assistant... 

then she started to get more agitated and I was sure she caught me taking a sly peak down her blouse ...

I looked away,  as she was getting more agitated.  .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

wakefield

that was the moment,  when,  for whatever reason I just presented my card to the card reader and paid her bill.

she looked at me...  .. still flustered,  holding her hands in the air..  oh my days,  she said..   don't be stupid...  .. it's OK I said,  no problem...  you can pay me back later,  ...

I walked with her out the shop,  and she kept thanking me... like this is so unbelievably embarrassing  .... it was raining now,  have you far to go I asked...    yea, she said,

and it's fucking  raining..  no money..   I offered her a lift.  I just had too.......

as we walked to the car,  I found myself carrying most of her shopping  as she talked,     ..

she was all over the place... I am just so grateful .. she kept saying..

we loaded her bags in my  4x4 and she got in the front next to me...  nice car she said. must have cost a fortune..  what do you do...  she asked.    so many questions   thanks I replied..  not good on small talk....  I did my best to get a word in....  if you drive me back to my flat  I will get you the money for the shopping... 

anyway,  we chatted as I drove her home. 

it turns out she was a student at the university, ,  .. she was 23 and lived with friends in a flat just out of town.. ....

I could not help glancing over as we drove..  her nipples were pushing against the fabric of  her blouse,  she never stopped talking,  and I started to feel awkward.  .....

as we drove,  she continued to talk ,  and I was just nodding,  ...... I asked her what she was studying..  physcology ... she said.... 

look,  she said,   I don't think I will have 50 pounds in my flat,  to be honest I am skint, ... .

silence......  I was not that bothered to be honest as I was not short of cash.... 

how can I pay you back she said....

before I could answer she then went on to say.....

can I ask you something,  she said,  smiling at me as we drove .. OK,  I said...   were you looking at my tits ...

I was flustered now taken aback at her direct question....  

my cock was now getting hard, to be honest  I felt embarrassed  at been caught looking at a woman nearly 30 years younger than me... 

I guess that's a yes then she said...

sorry .. was I that obvious......  most men are,  she said..  fucking so obvious..  .. but men are basic creatures she said,  and it's a shame that I can't go out without a bra on without having every fucking perv in sight trying to take a look down my blouse..... she squeezed her tits as she continued to lecture me... 

I felt even more uncomfortable now...  getting  lectured of a young student about sexist behaviour  of men...

then she smiled..  ...  I  am taking the piss....  what's your name she asked...  John I said...  well John,  it's not a really your fault...   it's a fact that men can't help themselves,  I get it...  I never understand  the feminists, me,  I like how I look and I like the effect it has on men..

well it's just natural,  that's how I look at it...  it's just bodies,  chemicals , it's how we live.   she went on stating all sorts of facts and theories, statistics......  I have to write a thesis female gender leadership  and how women can overpower males... . maybe you could help me. you could be my project..........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

wakefield

Maybe we could settle my debt another way...  she moved over and placed her hand on my already hard cock. ....  that took me by surprise...  she was so forward and confident... 

what if I let you take a better look at them .... let you see what a real woman looks like....

yes please...  ,  I said,  sounding like a complete nerd... ...

then remembering what ideas wearing,  I hesitated.... .

are you married John...  she asked....  err. yes I said...  hesitating more now,  feeling extremely  embarrassed and excited.  .. ...  even better... she said .. don't worry,  wify does not need to know....  our little secret...

she pushed her hand  harder between my legs...  mmmm she said,  biting her lip....  seems your enjoying this....  do you get much from your wife...  does she do this for you John....    no I said... 

does she suck your cock John...    Jesus...  she didn't care what she asked .. errr  well no I replied.      ...

would you like me to suck your cock John....

oh god yes..  ..... yes please.....

I thought you would say that.......you see....  it's power John....  your just the type...  I bet your panicking now as wify  sent you out to the shops and she will be wondering where you have got to..  ... what you going to tell her John..........  flat tyre,  I said...  she laughed....  .  drive me back to the multi story in town,  she asked... we can park on the top,  it will be quieter....

as soon as we stopped,   she moved her hand over and unzipped me ... I put my hand down to stop her....  whats wrong,  ... I did not know what to do,  or say,  so I just let go and she pushed her hand inside my fly,  pulled the top button of my jeans and she just started to laugh.....

oh my days,  she laughed....  what have we here.....  they look very sexy John,  or is it Jane......  she gripped my tiny cock over the black silk of my knickers. whilst I was pleased that I had showered this morning,   I did feel so bloody embarrassed now,  my face was red.... I pushed my back up slightly   , .... oh,  and what's these,  as she pulled my jeans down further. .... oh you do look nice she giggled again,  as she exposed my cock and took in the view of my ups and tiny cock  poking out the side of the black knickers.............

let's take a look,  she said,  get them of  John,  let's see the full effect..

let's have your knickers if as well,  so I can see

what you have got between those legs.  show me ya cock John....  .....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great horny story

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

wakefield

I pulled my shoes of and removed my jeans and knickers and my cock and balls were now in clear  view...  she was now kneeling on the seat looking over....and she took a picture with her phone...   let's get a good look,  like you did to me eh John, Jane....  ...  mmmm nice little cock .  well it's about 4 inches hard,  cut,  and was just waking up as she gripped it again with her hands... I've seen bigger John, .... to be honest my clit is bigger than that.... oh your poor wife....  sorry,  she said,  I just think it's so funny..... 

... as she embarrassed me further....  her hands  were so soft and warm,  and the sight of her painted nails, soft  fingers caressing my cock was amazing...

so,  would you like to see my tits properly  now John.... 

oh yes please....  I said...

beg me John.....  beg me...

this was getting strange,  but what the hell..  I was happy to go along with it...

what would your wife say,  if she knew you were getting jerked of in your car by a woman young enough to be your daughter......

does your wife know you wear  hold ups and knickers she asked....

too many questions,  but the combination  of embarrassment and excitement was amazing...

please I beg you,  can I see your tits.... I was intoxicated  by her,  her smell,  her confidence, ... a sad old man getting a chance to remember what it was like to be with a young sexy woman.......

she took her hand away,  smiling...  teasing she slowly lifted her top..

come on John,  wank that tiny prick for me,  let's see you come...  30 seconds and then my puppies will be going away.......

I wanked myself at the sight if her amazing tits, large erect nipples...   oh god,  your amazing  I said...  wow....

please.  ...  can I suck them ..please.    I asked.... she moved closer,  I could smell her perfume,  her warm breath on my face,  she presented her breasts within inches of my face.... 

she pinched her nipples,  licking her fingers and tweaking them,  ...

I could not hold on,  I stopped wanking.... what's wrong John...  cum  for me,  let's see you cum for me. mmmm go on John,  want that little cock  for me.. please can I suck your nipples...  I beg you..  please....  NO.  Just look,  no touching... HURRY UP AND CUM... she demanded .

I took hold of my cock,  and wanked furiously and soon spurted my cum. ... well dribbles to be honest,  but plenty of it,  and it covered my hands dripping over the lace tops of my hold ups and  onto the leather seat of my car..... and she giggled...  messy boy she said..  she passed me a tissue and put her tits away ..

I cleaned myself up... went to pull up my trousers...

she stopped me....  don't ...... she said....  ,  Just stay like that...  how do you feel...  how pathetic do you feel now John...  look your cock has shirveld up,  it's gone so small,  tiny little cock.......... she picked my cock up between her fingers,  laughing,  as she flicked the end,  which was dribbling more cum....   there was a blob if cum on the bed of her finger,  she placed her finger against my mouth...  suck it of she said,  pushing her finger between my lips I tasted my salty cum...  she laughed... good boy,  or maybe I should say good girl...

she scoped some more up and offered it to my mouth again,  and I sucked her finger clean...  .

I did feel really pathetic...  a grown man,  letting myself get humiliated,  .... I enjoyed it.. I said,  god it was amazing,  but I do feel rather silly now,  .. now conscious of the fact I was in a car park,  what if someone could see us,  ... what if one of my wife friends recognised the car,  ..... many thoughts going through my head......

don't worry Jane...  our little secret..... 

so that's us even then .......

she kissed me on the cheek...

I finally pulled myself together and cleaned my self up,  feeling like a teenager, embarrassed,  sticky,  ... spent......

now maybe if you take me shopping  Jane,  and next time I just might let you suck them....  maybe next time I will suck your cute little cock....    .... Mmmmmm;  she said,    I need a new pair of shoes  and a bag...  Jane,   how do you fancy coming shopping with me..... ...maybe we can get you a nice dress to wear....  would you like that.........

By *aybee1TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham

WOW

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Love it

By *r ed300Man