FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Foot fetish in gym jacuzzi

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After a long day at work I like to go straight to the gym and have an instense workout. Following this workout I tend to treat myself to a spa session which involves the use of sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi.

Just last week I had finished my workout so proceeded to the jacuzzi for some well deserved relaxation. A few minutes into my time in the hot tub an indian couple who must have been in there mid 40s decided to join myself and a few others in the jacuzzi. I was minding my own business while they were in some sort of conversation with each other. A couple of minutes later i feel a foot rubbing on my leg and thigh, flustered by this i look around to see if anybody will apologise for accidently rubbing there foot on me, no reaction at all. As the jacuzzi is bubbling I initially struggle to make out whos foot is rubbing on me, following deeper observation I finally make out this married indian womans foot continuously rubbing on my leg and up my thigh. The crazy thing is she has carried on talking to her husband while she is rubbing her feet on my body. By now im getting really hard and enjoying the feeling of a random womans feet rubbing on my body. I just close my eyes while she carries on even managing to carress my chest several times with her smooth feet. The adrenaline rush of her husband not knowing what her wife is doing made it even better, what an amazing day!

Just today I finished my customary workout and headed into the jacuzzi. I see a few asian guys in deep conversation at one side of the hot tub and a couple of english meaty BBW’s on the other side, they must have been in their late 30’s. I take a seat next to these women and close my eyes as I always do in the jacuzzi. I feel feet start to rub on my feet, no not a brush of feet against feet accidently, feet massaging into my feet. Both my feet are now being rubbed by feet from these 2 women, such an amazing feeling it was. While this was going on the asian guys in the hot tub were non the wiser. I thought I would try my luck and rub my feet into the womans thighs who was sat closer to me, guess what, it worked a treat. A few more minutes of footsie in the jacuzzi was followed by these women departing and acting none the wiser, not even eye contact was given!

Has anyone else has this happen to them while being in a jacuzzi or am i the only lucky fella?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread