Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

CFNM experience

By *hechap OP   Man
over a year ago

Derry

My 1st experience of CFNM was when I was 16. I was at work and the older workmates arranged to get a secretary who was about 10 years older than me to take me into the storeroom. They all thought I would resist and put up a fight but what happened was this girl who was dressed in a sexy skirt and top reached for me between the legs. She then opened my boiler suit, pulled down my zip and put her hand inside my y fronts (no boxers in them days) and took out my cock. I automatically grabbed her arse and went for a snog. My hands were all over her sexy arse and I took a hard on.

I then reached for her breasts and she is rubbing away at my cock but then she stops and pushes me back and runs out of the storeroom and I remember reaching for her arse going out the door. The situation had back fired and i was the one who stood my ground. I know its not a full CFNM experience as I wasn't completely naked but it got me interested and I still love it yet although its hard to find a woman now a days that wants to keep the clothes on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread