Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Good girl’s revenge

Jump to newest

By *elandmarie OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridge

I have been messaged asking if I have any other true stories so here is another.

A good straight ‘normal’ girl friend of mine told me of something she had done several years ago. She was married to an arsehole of a man who basically was lazy and a d*unk. What little work he ever did was for cash and soon went into the pub till. Anyway you got the idea.

She was often alone with their young son and the husband would come home in the evening fall into bed and crash out until late the next morning. She said she did not mind not have sex with him as he smelt of beer and cigarettes but she did miss sex. Occasional her husband would come home early with a drinking buddy and a couple of flagons of cider and would watch tv make a pain of themselves. Hubby would go to bed and crash out and my friend would make up a bed on the sofa for the drinking buddy would would in turn crash out. Needless to say my friend had enough.

So she decided to teach her husband a lesson. The next time he came home with a buddy got d*unk and crashed out, she put her plan into action. After an hour or two in bed next to hubby she got up went into the lounge where his drinking partner was took off her pyjamas top, moved the duvet from his legs went on her knees, cushions to kneel on, undid his belt, unzipped the trousers, pull out he soft cock and started to suck. She said she had done this for a little while and felt his whole body stiffen up and not just his cock. His cock started to grow in her mouth and when it was nice and hard she worked on it sucking on it licking it and basically enjoying it. When she thought the cock was about to come she would rub her tits against the cock to stop it and then start again. Because her knees were hurting she eventually let him cum and she directed it over his own belly. She stood up put her top on left the room and went back into the bed next to her husband. She went on to say she did not sleep all night and just kept on replaying over and over what she had done. The next morning she got up and got her boy off to school made the guy some toast and did not say a thing, neither did he.

The guy she blow jobbed must have talked because a couple of nights later again her husband brought a different guy home. Now my friend thought she had got away with it once would she dare again? She did. Basically the same as before she waited until he crashed out got up after an hour and then went and blow jobbed her husband friend. All in all she blow jobbed nine of his friends, some several times. All the time he never knew this is what she was doing.

My friend is now rid of that guy and has married a very nice church going guy and can honest state she has only had sex, intercourse, with three guys, her first boyfriend and her two husbands!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread