FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Snookered! (A true story as told by a female friend of mine)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let me tell you about a party at the local rugby club. It was many years ago, I had been to several parties there before, so knew it would be a pretty bawdy night. It was in the summer and I was wearing loose fitting dress. All was going well, food and drink flowing freely. One of the guys decided it was time to play a game. It was very simple, he spun a bottle, when it stopped, whoever it pointed to, had to answer a question, if you got it wrong, you had to remove an item of clothing.

I was reluctant to join in, as I knew if I got a question wrong, I would be in my undies!! Anyway, I was talked into it. It was not long before the bottle stopped at me - phew, I got the answer correct, what a relief!! So the game went on, gradually other folk were peeling off layers of clothes. Again it stopped at me, this time I was not so lucky, (who actually knows the score in the first rugby world cup final!!), so I took a swig of my drink and took off my dress. The cheers went up as I was the first girl to show her undies. I was wearing a black bra and tiny g-string, stockings and suspender belt.

Feeling pleased with myself that i had got some nice comments, I thought, what the heck, I am enjoying this!! I have to say it was turning me on and I was getting horny.

The game went on, more folk lost a few garments, then it came to me again, yes, you got it, I got it wrong!! Another swig of drink and off came the bra. As you know I am not lacking in that department, so the response was deafening, along with chants of 'get 'em off' lol

I felt very vulnerable, but also very turned on and wondering how long before I am almost naked, and when I am, what happens next.

I did not have long to wait. got it wrong again, I was told that stockings did not count, another glug of drink, I hooked my thumbs into the g-string, pulled it down and stepped out of it. Now just wearing my stockings and belt. The guys went mad; apparently I was the first girl who had ever gone the whole way, in previous games they had chickened out.

You can imagine the atmosphere was pretty hot and i have to say, by then I was up for anything, the drink had certainly had it effect.

Anyway, there I am at the party, stood there in just my stockings and belt, feeling a little merry and I have to say enjoying myself. Looking around, I see that of the group playing were in various stages of undress, and certainly a couple of the men, who were in their boxers were a little excited, this made me feel even more horny.

It is now going through my mind, that as I have nothing left to remove, surely the game is over. I was soon to find out. The guy running the game says 'I assume you all know what happens next?' with that everyone looked at me!! looking puzzled, I said I had no idea, please tell me.

The explanation was simple, I did not play in the next part of the game, but whoever was the next to get naked, I was expected to kiss and grope and do whatever we wished. This would apply even if the next person was a girl.

Now I was getting really excited, as there were some pretty fit guys there and the girls looked hot too. I found myself looking around thinking I hope it is him or her!!

After what seemed an age, one of the guys got the answer wrong, he dropped his boxers to reveal a lovely hard cock. He looked up, smiled at me and began to walk towards me. I could hardly believe my luck, of all the guys, he was the one I fancied the most.

He held his arms out, pulled me to him and kissed me hard, wrapping his arms around me, I could feel his cock against me and thought, 'I want him'.

After kissing me for what seemed like hours, he whispered in my ear 'are you up for this? Can I have you?' I looked at him and nodded, 'yes' I said 'let’s do it' I had never had it in front of a crowd before, but was so worked up I was up for anything.

With that there were cheers from the remaining party goers and those on the other side of the room stepped aside to reveal a snooker table. My other winner/loser!! took me by the hand and led me to the table. Two other guys quickly lifted me up and laid me on the table. he climbed onto the table, parted my legs, laid on top, kissed me and proceeded to have me, much to the delight of the rest of the gathering.

I have to say, that it was an incredible experience, so erotic, so exciting and very naughty. I must have cum several times whilst he pumped away in me, the crowd were cheering and the noise was deafening, but I was so engrossed I hardly heard them.

After he had cum, he moved off. Yes, you have guessed, there were a group of others, stripped down and waiting to have me. In all I had 6 that night, never had I had such an eventful evening!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread