Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my 1st mmf(true)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so i had a mate i met on here, we had similar intrests, and basically just enjoyed mmf fun, so he met the girl 1st then brought her over to my flat i stayed in at the time, she was sexy, busty, a great laugh, we sat chatting for 20 mins then she just stood up and said "shall we" i didnt need asked twice, she got up of the couch and led us to the bedroom, my friend who i shall call T, started kissing her 1st and i was stood behind her, reaching around to grab her tits and play away, we were starting to get her clothes off and she said, "i think its about time you both got your clothes off" i was still nervous as it was my 1st mmf fun and didnt know what to expect..........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Please continue

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *es for funMan
over a year ago

port talbot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmf,s are the best ever

By *lorious xWoman
over a year ago

the back of beyond

Tantalising!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so we all got naked and she was standing wanking both our cocks, and we moved to the bed, it was so fucking hot, we tooks turns fucking her, with wee breaks inbetween where we just played with her tits and then he said to me as she lay on her back, lets put 2 in her mouth, which we did and id never done that before, but found it so damm erotic and horny, the session ended with him taking her doggy with her sucking me, looking up at me with naughty eyes with him pushing her head up and down until i exploded in her mouth, it was honestly an amazing time

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

X

Post new Message to Thread