Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wet dreams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So my wet dream started off with me bumping into a friend off mine whom I hadn't spoken with in several years. We called into a small pub for a few drinks and a catch, whilst chatting I couldn't help but notice just how hot she really was, her long red wavy hair, just gently caressing her amazing breasts. The shape off her ass and that sexy, hot curvy body had me so hot. I had to get her back to mine. Although hubby was at work and would be home within the hour, was I willing to take the risk of him walking in and finding me and her in bed together. Well of course I was, I invited her back and to my surprise she agreed. Once back at mine, i couldnt contain myself any longer i told her exactly why i wanted her, needed her to be precise. She looked surprised, but maybe it was the few wines but she was more than up for it and said that she had been wanting to fuck me for many years, but didnt want to say as i was of course married. So we sat on the floor, she was sitting with her back to me, I had my legs around her waist and my hands where down her pants my fingers where going in and out her pussy nice, fast and deep. She was moaning so much, I was kissing her neck and nibbling her ears. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute, could feel her body start to quiver I backed off, spun her round and onto her back and starting licking hard, my tongue was going in and out her tight hole, I was nibbling her clit and licking and sucking it hard. Then she came all over my mouth and I continued to lick and finger fuck her. At this point we hear the front door open and husband walks in and sees us, but instead of going off the rails, he drops his trousers to unveil the biggest and hardest cock i have ever seen...... yeah and I just had to wake up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm very nice

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Mmmm very nice "

Thank you

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago