FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

pussy perspective/so very needed

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive been nagged into giving my account of our naughty get together with T, and if he's reading this, yes you have a nice cock T, especially when you have it in me deep as you did on our recent meeting, being honest it was JRs idea to meet with T, up until that time I hadnt given it much thought and only then when whilst Jr and I were having sex, and talking dirty.

But I must say I'm glad we did, having a second cock to play with suck and take was super and seemed to send Jr into a state of complete euforia. I must say having 2 guys working on me was delicious, with one of my biggest turn-ons being the feeling of 2 pairs of balls between my fingers and 2 cocks resting against my wrists, and not knowing which one to to fill what hole. Its strange writing about this but now ive started its easier, especially as Jr hovers around reading every word Ive written, I do think I may have to endulge him when Ive finished this as he's obviously ready and to be honest so am I! If T gets to read this and I hope he does, I really cant promise a return but just to assure you it was lovely having you and JR making all that effort to make me happy, even though you managed to break my shower hose, I forgive you, because having you two in me was a delight and your a nice guy too. Jr calls must go. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread