Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy only

By *inny1234888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dagenham

First off all I will get you into the hotel room.. make you get dressed up to the 9s...

Il make your wear a long dark wig, black mascara, so I can see it run down your face wen I make you gag on my big hard cock..

A thick layer of red lip stick, so I can see it smudged all over that sexy sluty mouth wen I make you gag..

Skin tight Red latex skirt that just about covers that sexy little clit and balls, so wen you get hard I can see it trying to break free (no knickers)..

BlackFish net stockings and a nice pair of nice red High heels... and get you to paint your nails and toe nails in red.. and just a bottle of baby oil for afters.. and il sit there watching your sexy ass get ready.. as I watch you in my boxers il be getting harder and harder... as soon as your done I won't be able to wait.. il pin u up against the wall and bite on that neck as my hand grabs that sexy ass and the other one runs down your inner thighs making you get hard as push up on you so I can feel your skin touch mine and feel that sexy cock get harder through that latex mini skirt.. then il lick them sexy nipples and cup that sexy cock... I can feel it getting wet.. so I kiss them juicy red lips hard and spit in your mouth and get on my knees and bite gently on that cock through that skin tight latex skirt... to hear you moan... then get back up turn your around spank that ass and nibble on your neck...

then after I nibbled on your neck and spanked that ass.. I will make you grab me by my hard fat big cock and lead me to the bed... Sit me down.. then il get you to do me my own private dance make you feel like a dirty stripper.. rub that sexy ass cheeks between my hard wet cock... push them sexy tits and stiff nipples up against my face so I can suck them... As you dance il pull you closer bend you over my knees and lift that latex skirt up just enough to see them sexy soft cheeks and that sexy bum hole.. il spank that ass and grab it hard to hear you give me a nice moan and groan.. then il tease that sexy hole but pressing my finger around it so I can feel it twitch with excitement.. then get you back up.. il make walk to the door and walk back towards me because my cock is so hard and wet by now and I want you to come over and back that sexy ass on to my cock nice and slowly because I want you to feel it go in nice and deep then start bouncing that sexy ass on my hard juicy cock.. as I grab your tits and pull on your hair

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread