Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Letting wife be used by a couple

Jump to newest

By *andDee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashford

It’s just a fantasy and don’t expect it to happen but does anyone like the thought of a sexy couple using the wife of a couple?

The girls in a 69 so she can see her partners cock sliding in and out of the wife’s wet hole, the girlfriend telling her boyfriend to fuck her deep and hard, make her feel the whole length of his big hard cock going all the way up inside, the girlfriend sliding a finger inside so she can feel his cock up inside the wife as the wife is made to lick out the girlfriends spunky juicy pussy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

That sounds very hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm that does sound really good

By *andDee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashford

The girlfriend asks wife if it feels as good as it looks and telling the wife she wants her to come over his cock so she can suck her juices off his cock before guiding it back in.

They then bend her over the bed and tie my wife down so she can’t move. The girlfriend sucks her boyfriends cock again and pulls my wife’s arse cheeks apart and demands him to fuck her and make her cum again and says she wants him to fuck her until he shoots his load deep inside her, which makes the wife cum again. The girlfriend then sucks the last drips of spunk out of his cock. The girl then scoops some of her boyfriends spunk out of the wife’s swollen wet hole and makes the wife taste his cum of her fingers. The girlfriend then puts her big strap on on and stretches the wife’s soaking wet pussy with her really big cock.

over a year ago

Have done this with the exception of the strap on very hot and horny experience, also walked in on Jay with a woman sat astride him and them both beckoning me over almost cum on the spot mmmmm

By *andDee OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashford

"Have done this with the exception of the strap on very hot and horny experience, also walked in on Jay with a woman sat astride him and them both beckoning me over almost cum on the spot mmmmm"

Sounds like you have a great understanding of what does it for you both.

over a year ago

"Have done this with the exception of the strap on very hot and horny experience, also walked in on Jay with a woman sat astride him and them both beckoning me over almost cum on the spot mmmmm"

Omg, my ultimate fantasy!

Post new Message to Thread