Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

party invite

Jump to newest

By *limandtrim300 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ely

As a couple we have enjoyed the thrills and excitement of getting dressed up to go to a club..the anticipation,and arousal that comes from knowing you could very well end up in an orgy...but it is pot luck as to if you will find anyone there attractive to you both...so when we got invited to a private house party we replied with we were interested ...after a few mails we were pleasantly surprised to be given a guest list of who was also coming....the hosts plus 4 couples and 3 single girls..so we had a cheeky check on fab to see who we would be meeting and omg these people were hot,sexy,and some were down right naughty up for anything kind of people...so we were getting ready for the party...the Mrs bathed,shaved,and set out her fav outfit..a white and black bra and thong set with suspenders,some sheer black hold ups with black white and red stiletto 's...i nearly pounced on her right then and there as she started to put on her makeup...but I decided against it..make up done and her black and white accent dress on we headed off to the party...i was smartly dressed in my new suit with my beautiful minx on my arm as we rang the bell...our host Howard opened the door wearing a long black robe..we were given a tour of the house as we were introduced to various couples and 2 of the girls all of which were chatting and enjoying a drink...introductions done we settled on the sofa with a drink and quickly started chatting to Laura and Steve...we couldn't believe how at ease we both felt and when Laura suggested to Amanda to go get changed into something more fun and comfortable I got chatting to Steve...so have you guys been to Howards parties before? Oh yeah mate..our 3rd one...Tina and gavin over there have been a dozen times...so are you both full swap couples?? Didn't Howard say?? We are all full swap..all the girls are bi...so we usually get them all together for some bum pics to start...if there up for it some more hands on pics....then as we are invited in to join it usually turns into a free for all...if your in the main group then your up for whomever takes your fancy...obviously if one of tge girls says no its a no but I'm sure you will be fine...ah ok cool..by that point out came Laura Amanda,with Tina and 5 other girls...and they all lined up in front of the bay window...with the fading light shining through backlighting gave each of them a stunning sillohette I was rock hard watching my Mrs being slowly stripped...as she stripped 2 of the others...her hands wandered all over both of them as multiple hands were all over her body...the girls started to whisper to each other and then they all faced the window...bent over slightly with a hand on each others ass they all looked over their shoulders...then in almost perfect unison a slap on each girls ass from the the girl next to her...Amanda was spun around and gently pushed to the sofa...sitting next to me now naked except for her hold ups and heals she reached for my cock with one hand and Steve's with the other...as one very slender red head knelt between my legs and said...get em off as she smack Amanda's hand..playfully mind...hes mine she said as Amanda's hand reached for the back of the sexy little stunner who had pushed her onto the sofa and put her head quickly between her thighs...by the time I had taken my shirt off my trousers had been pulled down by the red head and as I looked down at her she gazed up into my eyes as her fingers deftly released my now throbbing cock from my boxers...oooh my...she looked around quickly...shouted over to Vicky..i need some help with this she said...and looked me straight in the eye as she pulled my cock towards her now wet lips as she licked them moments before sliding her full red lips over my head her tongue wrapping around twisting back and forth covering my shaft in her wet warm juices...slipping further down her eyes never leaving mine as I watched her gag just over half way....vicky sidled up alongside July....cupping my balls in one hand and taking the shaft in the other...suck his balls babe...she said as July pulled her head back vicky quickly took her place...all the while next to me Amanda is cumming from the long soft wet tongue being pointed as deep as she could into Amanda's pussy as one hand was gently circling her clit as the other one was caressing her nipple...steve was being stroked by Amanda as another girl was fingering the girl going Down on Amanda as she sucked on Steve's cock as Amanda stroked him...soon covering Amanda's hand in cum that spilled from trishes mouth...between Amanda's moans of ecstasy,Steve's groans of passion and the fact that vicky has just taken my cock deeper than any woman ad ever taken me before coupled with that stunning lil redheads attention on my balls I could feel my cock actually buzzing from the eminent release ...vicky quickly pulled off and laid her ample breasts onto my cock amd put her finger to her lips...shhhhh calm down....she whispered....just lay back and enjoy...as I leaned back I felt her swirling her tongue around my head...down one side of my shaft...up the other side...a few small plunges halfway down inside her silky jawline...she pulled my cock toward her as she opened her throat and sank her head down and clasped her lips around my base as she twirled her tongue around my base..i so wanted to cum hard...bobbing her head she twisted my cock licking around the shaft as her head shook left and right..I couldn't hold back....im gonna cum I blurted out...with that she bobbed her head vigorously whilst twisting left and right...i looked down just as I was about to come...i had Amanda,Tina,and July all sat watching as I looked into vickies wanton eyes as I came deep and hard...ohhh fuck.....said Amanda...that was amazing to watch...Vicky turned to Amanda and kissed her...then kissed Tina, and then July...sharing my spent cocks goodness with each of the girls...mmmm hope you recover quick...with a cheeky grin I looked and said don't worry..I stay hard...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *limandtrim300 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ely

Amanda spins around still kneeling pushes July to the floor bends over and starts caressing her curves with her finger tips as another girl comes over wearing a strap on...howard comes over and kneels over July as she begins to suck him as tge new girl squirts some lube onto her hand and rubs it provocatively as she is about to slide it inside Amanda...as I'm sill hard I get in behind the new girl..as she slowly begins to fuck my Mrs i lean forward...it would be so hot to fuck you as your fucking my Mrs...she reachs behind her grabs my cock and says fuck yes...fuck me while I fuck your sexy Mrs...she leans back leans into to me...fuck me as hard as you want her fucked....as she pushes back onto my cock as she pulls out ..she gently pushes the strapon back into Amanda as I followed her rhythm I started fucking her harder...the harder I fucked the hornier she got..the more noise Amanda became as she licked July and so July made muffled moans with Howards cock burried deep in her throat...now I have someone licking my cock and balls as each stroke enters and recieds from her pussy...making me fuck her harder...i pull her back to my chest by cupping her breasts with my hands as I'm pumping her fragile frame from behind.I lower one and and rub her clit as we fuck...I can feel her pussy pulsating around my cock as this girl came multiple times...July looked at me and fingered me to come to her...so I pulled out and watched as howard now rock hard flipped Amanda over spun her round and slipped his substantial cock deep into her as she nearly double over with delight as she came almost immediately July beconed Vicky over...who promptly sat her pussy on her face as she sucked Steve off as I began to fuck July 's incredibly tight pussy...muffled moans and in came another couple...roslin started sucking on July nipples as mark presented his cock to Amanda to suck...fuck me this is so hot...i blurted out....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread