Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mothers best friend "The teasingly MILF"

Jump to newest

By *omad_92 OP   Man
over a year ago

north

I got a text of my Mam asking if I would pick her up from her friends as they had been having a drink.

As I pulled up outside I text to say I had arrived and got one back saying come in as I had not seen my mams friend D in years and she wanted to see me and I her. I've had a crush on her since I was little she was classed at my auntie.

I got out my car and proceeded into the house a voice called out from the kitchen "we are in here" I walked thru the front room a few empty glasses and bottles of wine on the table must of been a good party I was thinking.

As I opened the kitchen door I seen D stood there in a tight low cut black dress her tits looked amazing and left little to the imagination. you could see her nipples piercing thru the dress I remembered a time from when I was younger and she used to give me a tingle down below before I even knew what it ment.

I could feel myself starting to push against my joggers and was trying to ensure it could not be seen.

We had some general chit chat. D kept catching me looking at those glorious tits I was like a dear in head lights every time but I could not help myself.

My Mam went to the toilet and left us alone. I noticed a cheeky glint in her eye at this point and she said "you sure have grown into a handsome young man, and my have you been going to the gym?"

As soon as she finished her sentence she lunged towards me and started stroking my arms so close I could smell her sweet perfume and feel her body heat radiating off her.

By this point I was fully hard and there was no hiding it she noticed and asked"have you got abs to go with those arms then?"

Before I could even open my mouth one of her hands left my arm brushed past my hard on protruding thru my joggers and lifted up my top then with her other hand she started to stroke my abs "oooo yes you have got them haven't you" she said. it felt amazing, my cock starting to twitch due to how horny I was.

We herd the toilet flush and she jumped back to her original position and I quickly re adjusted myself.

"Ok let's go" my Mam said she said bye to D and then I did the same

As I was putting my shoes on D went

"so I will see you tomorrow when you come to have a look at my computer"

I instantly replied "yes" my hard on instantly back.

There had been no mention of a computer during our previous conversation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

more please

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Good start ...

over a year ago

More of this please

over a year ago

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Hope there's more soon.

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Need more

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Good start more please

By *rstar87Man
over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Nice story

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Good start you need to crack on

over a year ago

Oh I’m liking the sound of this

By *omad_92 OP   Man
over a year ago

north

Thank you for the interest

R

By *omad_92 OP   Man
over a year ago

north

That night I lay in my bed feeling as I did as a kid on Christmas Eve my mind racing with my imaginations of what May lay ahead.

On the drive to Ds I was becoming more and more excited until I pulled up outside of her house where the nerves struck

Walking up her path I could feel my mouth becoming dry as I had imagined what was to come so many times over the years that I did not want to make a mistake in anyway

I rang the bell and D opened the door in her gym wear a nice tight pair of leggings that framed her legs and ass perfectly aswell as a baggy hoody no nipples in sight yet.

There was something different about her body language that I couldn't figure out until she led me into the living room where her daughter was sitting for a split second I fort I had hit the jackpot threesome but knew this would not be the case and felt a huge anti climax.

We had the usual General chit chat over a cup of tea then D said the computer was upstairs for me to have a look at her daughter mentioned she didn't realise anything was wrong with it.

I went up to the room alone places my jacket on the bed and logged on to the computer sitting there for what seemed like forever knowing I had to stay for at least some time for the story to be convincing.

It did not take long until I was bored when I noticed the folder named D on the desktop so I started to explore. There was the usual files for work, family photos, Christmas and Holliday photos

There was some amazing photos of her in her Holliday attire. Whilst browsing one of the albums I found another unnamed folder I clicked on it. I was speechless when the photos loaded.........wow

Maybe this wasn't such a anti climax after all I had certainly just discovered a treasure trove.

Various nudes, some alone some not alone and not all with a male partner my hard on was back twitching like never before I was overcome with hornyness.

There was one picture I liked the most it was of D from behind on top of her bed in the praying position but with a dildo held by her feet going straight up and into her what I can only imagine as wet tight pussy.

I knew I had to do something about it but what????

I went to the toilet as I needed to deal with my situation before going back downstairs

I imagined D in that position but with my cock inside of her as she slowly and sensually rode it.

I was all to aware of both D and her daughter being downstairs and the possibility of them hearing me or catching me in the act. This only added to the thrill and enjoyment of it all but also ensured I did not last long at all.

I sorted myself out and went back down stairs announcing I was done and leaving we exchanged goodbyes and I was back in my car driving home wondering g what might have been if her daughter was not there.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Please tell me you got a round three?!

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looking forward to hearing more

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *omad_92 OP   Man
over a year ago

north

Don't worry there's another part

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *omad_92 OP   Man
over a year ago

north

I was half way thru getting ready for my night out with the thoughts of today's events and what may have been still running round my head when I realised I couldn't find my wallet.

After looking in the usual places I remembered it was in my jacket pocket. The jacket I had left on the bed at D's.

I asked my Mam to text her to see if she was in but she was at work on night shift so she was not expecting a response, this was no good as I was looking forward to this night out for awhile as it was one of my mates birthdays.

Finally a text came back to just go round and use the spare key my Mam had I finished getting ready and drove down to D's to get my jacket.

As I walked thru the door there was no sign of any one home but the alarm was not on that strikes me as odd maybe her daughter was still here and had not went home yet.

I went up stairs but the further I got up the more I could hear the sound of a women moaning, the sound was coming from D's room.

The door was open slightly so I could peer in and the sight that I saw made my heart skip a beat.

It was just like the photo I had seen on the computer she was there on the bed sensually moving up and down on her dildo I was transfixed on her like she was a goddess and I was under her spell.

I started to feel a tingle below but now I am older I knew exactly what it ment my cock growing hard but that was all that moved I stood there frozen it was like I had tunnel vision all I could focus on was her no other images or sounds entered my mind.

Until a voice broke the moment "are you going to stand out there all night or come in" D said this as she turned around on the bed and our eyes met.

Ad I walked into the room she continued "when I went on the computer today I seen you had been snooping around as you had forgot to close the last image. What if my daughter had seen?? Or any one else for that matter?? It was a very bad thing you did. How are you going to apologise and make up for it??"

I tried to say sorry but the sounds did not come out my mouth was too dry.

"Have you got nothing to say for yourself??" D said assertively

Still I could make no sound my heart racing and my mind on over load.

"Well you've seen all of me, I want to see all of you. Now strip" D ordered

I was only to happy to comply her eyes scanning my full body as each bit of clothing was removed as she lay on the bed. I noticed she started so use her dildo pushing in in and out while caressing her breasts with her other hand.

I did not think I could get any harder but upon seeing this I did so much so it was hurting.

As I started to take off my last bit of clothing which was my boxers my hard on came down with the waist band but soon shot back up slapping against my body due to the motion.

"O my" D said I'm a softer voice than before "come closer to the bed" she continued.

As I got to the side of the bed she reached out stroking my chest down my abs and onto my dick. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly started wanking.

To this day I still don't know how I did t shoot my load there and then but I'm sure glad I didn't.

I was still very much in experienced when it came to sex as I had only been with a few girls at the time and I was hoping this would not show.

She tugged me hard gesturing me onto the bed next to here, you could hear my heart beating out my chest and my cock was twitching wildly due to how horny I was pre cum glistening on the end of my shaft.

We starting kissing and she moved one of my hands to her breast and the other down to her pussy.

I playing with her clit as she continued to play with me I then slowly penetrated her with a finger she was so wet, tight and warm I could not wait to feel that sensation around my shaft but she had other plans.

She got up and sat on my face instructing me to make her climax. I had preformed oral sex before but it was the first time in this position she was adjusting herself up and down onto my tongue and lips.

She was in control and wanting me to know it. She came hard, the taste was amazing and she arranged herself so she could ride me but she was only allowing the tip to enter her now soaking pussy.

She met my lip and we kissed passionately it was at this moment she took my full length the feeling was amazing.

We spent all night together and she taught me things I still use to this day and the girls I have have been with since owe most of my skills to D.

It was an amazing experience but one that had to end as I left D's I checked my phone and had loads of texts and missed calls off my mates as I had missed his birthday I though to myself he gets one once a year he will forgive me but unfortunately the night with D never happened again.

over a year ago

A good one off memory to go back to now and then. First time Sex with someone is at its best. Mad, passionate and intense.

over a year ago

Good story.

Thanks for sharing.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Excellent

over a year ago

wow fab story mmmm

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"I was half way thru getting ready for my night out with the thoughts of today's events and what may have been still running round my head when I realised I couldn't find my wallet.

After looking in the usual places I remembered it was in my jacket pocket. The jacket I had left on the bed at D's.

I asked my Mam to text her to see if she was in but she was at work on night shift so she was not expecting a response, this was no good as I was looking forward to this night out for awhile as it was one of my mates birthdays.

Finally a text came back to just go round and use the spare key my Mam had I finished getting ready and drove down to D's to get my jacket.

As I walked thru the door there was no sign of any one home but the alarm was not on that strikes me as odd maybe her daughter was still here and had not went home yet.

I went up stairs but the further I got up the more I could hear the sound of a women moaning, the sound was coming from D's room.

The door was open slightly so I could peer in and the sight that I saw made my heart skip a beat.

It was just like the photo I had seen on the computer she was there on the bed sensually moving up and down on her dildo I was transfixed on her like she was a goddess and I was under her spell.

I started to feel a tingle below but now I am older I knew exactly what it ment my cock growing hard but that was all that moved I stood there frozen it was like I had tunnel vision all I could focus on was her no other images or sounds entered my mind.

Until a voice broke the moment "are you going to stand out there all night or come in" D said this as she turned around on the bed and our eyes met.

Ad I walked into the room she continued "when I went on the computer today I seen you had been snooping around as you had forgot to close the last image. What if my daughter had seen?? Or any one else for that matter?? It was a very bad thing you did. How are you going to apologise and make up for it??"

I tried to say sorry but the sounds did not come out my mouth was too dry.

"Have you got nothing to say for yourself??" D said assertively

Still I could make no sound my heart racing and my mind on over load.

"Well you've seen all of me, I want to see all of you. Now strip" D ordered

I was only to happy to comply her eyes scanning my full body as each bit of clothing was removed as she lay on the bed. I noticed she started so use her dildo pushing in in and out while caressing her breasts with her other hand.

I did not think I could get any harder but upon seeing this I did so much so it was hurting.

As I started to take off my last bit of clothing which was my boxers my hard on came down with the waist band but soon shot back up slapping against my body due to the motion.

"O my" D said I'm a softer voice than before "come closer to the bed" she continued.

As I got to the side of the bed she reached out stroking my chest down my abs and onto my dick. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly started wanking.

To this day I still don't know how I did t shoot my load there and then but I'm sure glad I didn't.

I was still very much in experienced when it came to sex as I had only been with a few girls at the time and I was hoping this would not show.

She tugged me hard gesturing me onto the bed next to here, you could hear my heart beating out my chest and my cock was twitching wildly due to how horny I was pre cum glistening on the end of my shaft.

We starting kissing and she moved one of my hands to her breast and the other down to her pussy.

I playing with her clit as she continued to play with me I then slowly penetrated her with a finger she was so wet, tight and warm I could not wait to feel that sensation around my shaft but she had other plans.

She got up and sat on my face instructing me to make her climax. I had preformed oral sex before but it was the first time in this position she was adjusting herself up and down onto my tongue and lips.

She was in control and wanting me to know it. She came hard, the taste was amazing and she arranged herself so she could ride me but she was only allowing the tip to enter her now soaking pussy.

She met my lip and we kissed passionately it was at this moment she took my full length the feeling was amazing.

We spent all night together and she taught me things I still use to this day and the girls I have have been with since owe most of my skills to D.

It was an amazing experience but one that had to end as I left D's I checked my phone and had loads of texts and missed calls off my mates as I had missed his birthday I though to myself he gets one once a year he will forgive me but unfortunately the night with D never happened again. "

awesome

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

BRILL

over a year ago

How come never happened again? X

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Mor3 please

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Come on gives more!!

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Shame there was no follow up session - sounds a really naughty minx!!

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread