Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Picnic

Jump to newest

By *ust Peachy OP   Woman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Hello my lovelies!

This isn’t a story as such - it’s a fantasy! My number one fantasy - and one I hope to fulfill!

It’s June, early afternoon, and the warm sun is caressing my skin. I’m with a meet. He has that perfect combination we all look for - he’s attractive, with a good physique and a mesmerising personality - someone who makes a whole day together disappear in the blink of an eye!

We’ve met a few times - often enough to be comfortable with each other - but rare enough that each meeting still causes a frisson of excitement, a quickness of the pulse and a mild but persistent throbbing of the groin!

We’re sprawled on large a tartan blanket with a traditional picnic hamper, morsels of food left on plates, glasses of half empty Rioja slowly warming in the sun. I’m wearing a floaty button-front sundress, very respectable to a strangers eye, but underneath, at his behest, I have a front-fastening bra and I’m devoid of my usual thong, which I half-remember I left on the passenger seat of the car!

He leans over me, the warm taste of red wine still on his lips, and kisses me, gently at first, teasing my lips and tongue, out tongues barely touching, and slowly caresses my neck and ear lobe with his nimble fingers. His lips slowly start to travel down my neck, throat and chest, and as he does so he slowly unfastens the buttons on my dress!

His lips reach my breasts, and as his fingers deftly unhook my bra, his tongue flicks across my nipples. The combination of his expert tongue and the warmth of the sun is intoxicating, and I slowly begin to moan softly, feeling the dampness spread between my thighs!

His lips stay locked on my nipples whilst his fingers continue their journey downwards, languorously unbuttoning as they make their descent! Finally, after what seems like an eternity, they reach my pubic bone. He inserts a finger into my already soaking vagina, and uses that moistness to lubricate his finger, slowly rubbing my clit, his eyes locked on mine, enjoying my growing need for him! Whilst rubbing, he eases two fingers inside me, marvelling at how wet I am already, and starts to work his magic. He probes further, finds that perfect spot, and sets to work. My head falls back and I start to scream silently, abdomen thrusting along with the rhythm of his fingers, until a low sound escapes me, and I gush over his fingers, hot and wet, soaking his hand, my dress and the blanket!

‘Bad girl! ‘ he tutts - and slowly removes my wet dress.

I’m lying naked under him, waiting for him to thrust that delicious hard cock into my now drenched pussy - but he doesn’t - instead he insipid he’s jeans and straddles my shoulders, reaching up and thrusting his rock hard cock straight into my mouth and throat, whilst his hands reach down and tweak my nipples, hard but not too rough, making me moan out loud!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Prestonish

Unzipped - not insipid! Don’t you just hate auto-correct?

By *orny and Sexy 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackwood

Brilliant so far. Want to read more please. Love outdoor fun Rebecca xxx

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Very hot

Anxious to see more x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm. Very hot can’t wait for more

over a year ago

Prestonish

.... He starts a rhythm, slow at first, but ever faster and deeper as his excitement builds, until his cock catches the back of my throat and makes me cho*e slightly, my eyes watering! He mutters apologetically and slows down, allowing my head to move, my mouth and lips to take control. I bring up my hand, moisten it with saliva and set to work, my wet lips teasing the top of his helmet, mouth sinking further down the shaft of his cock, licking and sucking as my hand slowly wanks the base! It’s wet and sloppy, just how he likes it, but as I start to suck harder, eager to feel his hot cum sliding down my throat, he stops me!

‘Aw come on’ he says ‘ I know where you want my load!’

He strips quickly and lowers himself on top of me, holding my hands above my head, spreading my legs with his own, and stares into my eyes as his cock thrusts deep inside me. His rhythm is slow at first, tantalisingly slow, but I know I can’t cum that way - and god I need to cum - so I wrap my legs around him, using them to pull him in deeper, harder and faster! It works, and I feel that familiar feeling of bliss rack through my body, once, twice, then again and again and I lose count, head thrown back as I orgasm constantly and uncontrollably! As I do, I can see the look of sheer bliss on his face, knowing that my vagina is soaking him, that it’s walls are pulsing and gripping him like a vice every time I cum, and we’re drowning in the sheer bloody ecstasy of it!!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Keep it coming. Very hot

over a year ago

Mmmmm nice xx

over a year ago

Prestonish

Off to bed now - I’ll do another instalment tomorrow!

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Warm sun but a very hot story. Looking forward to the next installment.

By *oyeur48Man
over a year ago

Christchurch

So enjoy reading a womans fantasy

over a year ago

Prestonish

...... anxious not to cum too soon, he pauses and suggests we change position. I smirk and ask him where he’d like me, guessing he’ll say doggy. He loves fucking me in doggy, slapping my butt cheeks and watching them grow pink whilst he pounds deeper and deeper into me!

I’m right - he suggests doggy - so I kiss him languorously one last time and turn around, pussy still soaking, waiting for the delicious feeling of his cock sliding into me! He slaps my butt (as I knew he would) and grabs my hips, pulling me backwards towards his thick cock, and I wait, anticipating the pleasure!

Seconds later, he still hasn’t entered me, and I turn, puzzled, to look quizzically at him! He’s been distracted!

‘Hang on’, he muses, change of plan my delicious little slut!’

Grabbing a small bag from on top of the blanket, one I hadn’t noticed before, he pulles me into a standing position. I’m naked in front of him, feeling suddenly vulnerable, and it occurs to me I’ve never been naked outdoors before!

He’s changed - previously loving and sensitive, he now seems sterner, more authoritative somehow! Wordlessly he grabs my arm and pulls me, almost hurting me, about 20 yards to a wooded area where a tree stands. It is tall and straight, it’s lowest branches at least 10 feet in the air, with rough, pitted bark and traces of moss. We are shaded by the trees branches and immediately I feel cooler, my nipples responding and becoming erect. He looks at me coolly and to be honest I’m a little worried, I’ve never seen this side of him before!

‘Now, wrap your arms around the tree!’ He orders. I’m a little dumbfounded and I don’t respond immediately, so he grabs my arms, pulls me forward and wraps me around the tree. My hands meet around the trunk and I lock them together, looking quizzically at him. He stares back at me and pulls something out of his bag - a pair of police issue handcuffs. Still without a word, he walks around the tree and secures the cuffs on my wrists, effectively imprisoning me, my arms stuck round the tree!

He walks back round to me, naked himself, and I note his cheeks are flushed with excitement and his cock is so hard and erect I do a double take - he’s obviously so turned on he can hardly contain himself!

over a year ago

Prettyes good but not as good as your photos

By *he-gentleman99Man
over a year ago

pr6

Great read cant wait to hear more ?? xx

By *enfromprestonMan
over a year ago

preston

Fabulous so far peachy, i think im gonna buy me a pick a nic basket and a nice tartan blanket. Maybe we could celebrate after PNE tupp Bolton this Saturday. Joking apart you simply ooze sex appeal. Ben xxxx

over a year ago

Prestonish

"Fabulous so far peachy, i think im gonna buy me a pick a nic basket and a nice tartan blanket. Maybe we could celebrate after PNE tupp Bolton this Saturday. Joking apart you simply ooze sex appeal. Ben xxxx"

Will you be at Bolton?

I’m going with my son! X

By *etermillerMan
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Wow any more;) x

over a year ago

Prestonish

"Wow any more;) x

"

I’ll do some more later Hun!

over a year ago

"Off to bed now - I’ll do another instalment tomorrow! "

Very sexy peachy need to visit these picnic spots near me more lol

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Kinky, unexpected turn of events

By *enuine Single GuyMan
over a year ago

Clitheroe

Very sexy story, would love to do this

over a year ago

This sounds like my kind of picnic!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Fantasticly perverted

Love it

over a year ago

Prestonish

....... He positions himself behind me and I tense, waiting for him! ‘Stick your arse out!’ He barks. I try to comply, eager to please the newly dominant man behind me, but when I do, my body presses against the rough bark and it becomes uncomfortable. Unsatisfied, he impatiently grabs my legs, pulling me further from the tree, and pushes my arse down into position! My face is forced to the side, the rough bark grazing my cheeks, and my upper half, particularly my breasts, are forced into the bark, my nipples becoming painfully chafed already. I’m not naturally submissive, and I’m not a fan of pain, so his lack of concern for my comfort is making me angry!

Before I can utter an angry retort he’s inside me, pounding into me repeatedly - and in spite of my anger, the combination of the rough bark and his rough fucking technique is highly erotic - and I forget the pain and become lost in it!

I feel a lubricated finger forced between my arse cheeks - though his pace never slows and he’s still fucking me relentlessly - almost angrily! He probes me with another finger, then another, obviously widening my anus ready for his now rock hard cock.

Satisfied I’m ready he takes his cock from my dripping pussy and, mercifully, pauses. ‘Spread your cheeks’ he orders ‘Show me that arse hole!’ I comply as best I can, pulling my large butt cheeks apart so he can see his target clearly.

over a year ago

Prestonish

I’d love to know what everyone thinks of it so far!

By *ennis6969Man
over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

Very good..can't wait to go on a picnic now

over a year ago

Prestonish

"Very good..can't wait to go on a picnic now"

Well my next one will probably be with my kids! I’ll just have to imagine that this is happening at the same time - to another Peachy in a parallel universe!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Love it love it love it..

More filth please

It made me all hard and aroused and I wished I was watching you getting a good seeing to waiting for the guy to fuck your arse

Feeling that tight arse open up to his Lenght before he enters you

over a year ago

"This sounds like my kind of picnic!"

Mine too

over a year ago

"I’d love to know what everyone thinks of it so far! "
m

Absolutely love it . Very horny indeed