Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel liason

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having chatted for a while online, we finally arranged to meet with Amanda at a hotel in Brighton. The attraction and chemistry had built up to fever pitch and we were practically twitching with excitement.

Rob, my husband was dressed in a crisp white shirt, dark suit and smelt of expensive aftershave. He lounged in the chair, watching me as I slipped on my stockings and described to me how the evening would progress. I reached for my panties, laid out on the bed but he told me to leave them. I slipped into my dress and sandals then walked over to him. Pushing up my dress, Rob slid a finger through my pussy, sending electric tingles straight up my spine and instantly stiffening my nipples. I bent down to kiss his mouth but he placed his finger, wet with my juices, up to my lips. Later Baby, he said. With that he stood up, grabbed his keys and let himself out of the room. I applied make up and perfume, tidied the room and then made my way down to the hotel foyer,

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink from the menu. My phone pinged inside my purse. A picture message from Rob - of a slender, well manicured hand clasped around a huge, hardened cock. I blushed and shivered with lust, closing my eyes to imagine just what was happening between my husband and our date in our car.

I had chosen to sit with a good view of the main door and within a short time Rob strolled through with Amanda. Wow I thought, he has very good taste in women. I hadn't seen her before but had trusted his judgement. She was tall, tanned with shoulder length dark hair. Dressed in a red silk dress, it skimmed her hourglass figure as she walked hand in hand with Rob over to my seat.

I bristled with tension, a wicked sense of jealousy and lust jangled through me as I was introduced to Amanda. We kissed briefly and found a quieter corner to sit down. I noticed with interest that Amanda sat close to Rob on the sofa and continued to hold his hand, smiling coyly at me through her downcast eyelashes...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start and hope it contiues soon.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *exhillboyMan
over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

By *onny-2008Man
over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice one

over a year ago

love hotel meets

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the conversation between us flowed, I could feel the chemistry build. Running his hand along her thigh, Rob leant against Amanda and whispered into her ear, they laughed, sharing an intimate moment that excluded me. I blushed, humiliation pulsed through my veins and straight into my core. My chest felt tight and with shallow breath, I watched them stand then walk through the foyer and towards the lift, all thought of me gone.

Slowly I sipped my drink, imagining them together as they made their way to our room. My heart beat faster as I watched the clock ticking above the bar. Unable to wait any longer, I stood with shaking legs and made my way upstairs, very conscious of my naked and wet pussy as I walked.

over a year ago

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please