Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nervous introduction to gay sex

Jump to newest

By *G Lana OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

My first experience of man on man sex occurred back in one of the longer hot summers of the mid 90s when I was in my early 20s and living in a shared house with two other slightly older guys and a girl. It was a common shared house arrangement where each bedroom had it's own door lock and then a shared kitchen and bathroom.

After living there for a bit over a year I came home fairly d*unk after being turned out of the pub at closing time. I had gone home and gone straight to bed and due to the heat was lying on the bed naked with just a sheet covering me. At some point in the night i awoke to that strange sensation that someone else was in the room with me. To begin with I just laid there pretending to be asleep whilst I tried to get a grip on what was going on. Anyway whilst lying there i then heard movement and the door sliding shut followed with one of the other bedroom doors opening and then shutting. Eventually I calmed down enough to get up and fully shut my door and go back to bed and finally returned to sleep.

Nothing further happened for about a month and then another night I awoke to the sound of my door being tested but this time it was properly latched but this time I realised I was more excited than scared. About a week after this incident after another night out I plucked up the courage to intentionally try leaving the door very slightly ajar and see what happened. The first couple of test nothing happened but on about the third attempt things changed. This time I was lying in bed but was still awake and despite my short-sightedness still able to make out what was going on around the door. Anyway about 2:30 am I hear the front door open and one of the other tennents stumbling in, I assume coming home from a club. This followed by the noise of someone climbing the stairs and then strangely a very long pause. I then hear the sound of one of the other room doors being unlocked but no corresponding sound of someone moving into the room. Shortly after this the hinges of my door start to quietly groan as someone carefully opened the door. The combination of my sight defects and the darkness of the room mean that I can only make out that someone is standing there but not who it was. The person seemed to stand there forever but I suspect it was only a few minutes before they decided to slip away.

Another night a few weeks later, and this time I hadn't intentionally left the door ajar but again I awake to the sensation of someone else in the room. Again I stay as still as possible and this time the first sounds i hear are someone moving further into the room. There wss then a long pause and then I feel a hand very delicately come down and rest on my bare shoulder. When I Didn't move the hand very slowly slid down from my shoulder over my back onto the top of my buttock. Then suddenly the hand is removed and the person leaves. This time I realise that not only am I both slightly scared and excited but that my cock was also rock hard.

Another night and another go at intentionally leaving the door ajar and the last scene is repeated but this time when the hand reached my bum I heard the sound of a zip being undone and someone gently stroking their cock. Ever so slowly at this point I slid my nearest hand out and wrapped it round his long, fairly slim cock and he pretty much fucked my hand and then scarpered.

Over the course of the next few weeks I left my door ajar with no results until one Friday when my night time visitor was back. This time when he approached my bed I was lying with my head turned toward the door and could see as he got closer that he was only wearing his pants this time. When he got close to the bed he slipped his cock out before touching me. This time when I slipped my hand around him but rather than letting him just fuck my hand I proceeded to draw him to my mouth and slip my lips over him. The oral didn't last long before he slid me off him and proceeded to push me onto my back and first went down sucking my cock into his hot wet mouth and briefly sucking me. And then he lifted my legs up whilst he moved down and licked my arsehole before moving his cock to my hole. Oh my god even with his thin cock that first penetration hurt, probably due to the lack of lube I guess. But then the pain was replaced by the wonderful pleasure of being tucked. Unfortunately he didn't last very long and left instantly after.

Directly after this my life changed as I hooked up with a woman through one of Fans predecessor sites and the relationship quickly progressed to us moving in together and any bi/gay thoughts being suppressed for years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uddle4uMan
over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Nice tale

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent read. Loved cock myself for years.

By *eppers50Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Wow, love all that furtive fumbling in the dark stuff ... naughty

over a year ago

had a like fumble with a man.. just kissing & been sucked off.

By *ree guyMan
over a year ago

Fleetwood

Mmm sexy

By *uke45Man
over a year ago

Derry

Horny story

By *oodtimebiboyMan
over a year ago

bristol

Such a horny experience

over a year ago

Wow great story, made me horny!

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Great story and I know the feeling. Back in my early twenties I shared a house with two older guys ,one of them would walk from the bathroom naked to his bedroom , the other guy used to sleep naked with the door open, and when I would pass his bedroom he would call me in for a chat making sure his cock was visible by letting the sheet fall away.i was there for a few weeks when the first guy and me were alone in the house he came out of the shower naked his cock was huge and invited me to suck him off. Unfortunately I bottled it and made my excuses and left.

It would nt happen now I'd be on my knees in a flash.lol

Post new Message to Thread