Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bday surprise (late bloomers part 2)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after i found out my gf Sara's bday dinner was so that the girls could scope me out.

I turned to return to the table when i felt her pull me back and grinded her gym perfect buns on my cock, my hands creeped up her waist and i kissed her neck. We were promptly interrupted by one of her friends she was iranian, perfect hips and a slender figure, she had perfect long blonde hair that came down to her tight ass, she was wearing the most revealing dress out of all the girls, it resembled satin robes with slits all over barely covering her body. She smiled and said its your gfs birthday, you gotta give her what she wants. I asked her and whats that? She smiled and gave Sara a kiss for the next few minutes they kissed passionately my jaw dropped, sara continued grinding on my dick which was as hard as a pole by now. Sara laughed and told her friend "i think someones really horny, what do you say we do about it?"

Before i knew it my zipper was being undone and i was slowly being backed up . My boxers were pulled down in one smooth motion and the next thing i felt was the warm insides of Sara's mouth i moaned as she took my whole shaft in her mouth. Her friend covered my mouth. She breathed heavy in my ear and in the most sexiest accent said "ever wondered what i taste like?", i nodded, her knickers were the next thing that went in my mouth, have a good taste boy, im safia btw the whole time Sara had been deep throating me, she got up off her knees and gave me that look . Safia got down on her knees and took me inside her mouth, it was wet and tight she was a pro and liked to use her teeth on my tip fuck it felt so damn good. I was close to cumming and i moaned. they both rapidly stood up and i felt my girlfriends blue lace knickers dripping in her cum enter my mouth. "Shut the fuck up bitch" she said, "youre not allowed to cum yet!"

They both kissed again and then looked at me. Their phones rang and a naughty smile could be seen on their faces. They bit their lips in sync like they had been practising.

"I think its about time we took him home to the girls, theyre waiting for him!"

To be continued...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

more please xx

By *teven12ABCMan
over a year ago

Wigan lancs

nice start please continue xxxx