Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sister in law

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I first saw sister in laws body at gf's house when she was getting ready for a dinner dance, she went to bathroom in bra and panties as I came up stairs to go to the loo. When she had her own place a year or so later, I went round to hers one day to wait for a furniture delivery. Once that was done, I had a look round her panty drawer and found some sexy crotchless black panties size 12 and lots of other sexy ones, La Senza, M&S lace and silk, basques, dildos. There were worn thongs in the wash basket which were stained at the crotch, such a sweet smell. My cock was so hard I had to play. Didn't hear her come home tho!!! She stripped to her panties and lay beside me, putting her tongue in my mouth as we kissed hard and she said she had wanted me for ages. I moved her panties down and saw her extremely hairy pussy glistening. She took my cock and guided it to her hole, I slid in easily and she gasped. I thrust into her and she told me to cum deep, which I eventually did with her cumming at the same time, squeezing my cock. We had sex a few more times that day......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice send her over

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *ash78Man
over a year ago

leeds

Nice, any more stories about her

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lucky you, no such luck for me, but during Christmas wife sister and family stayed at our house for a week. They all went out shopping but notice she was doing there laundry so I had a peek in the dryer. They where a bunch of thongs and sexy lace panties.Making me horny I had to try them on and masterbate

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Horny story

By *hadow96Man
over a year ago

irvine

[Removed by poster at 05/03/18 20:01:30]

By *hadow96Man
over a year ago

irvine

My step mum caught me sniffing her dirty nickers while wanking,she didn't even say anything just came up behind me grabbed my cock and spun me around then sucked me off till I came down her throat. She just got up and walked out never said any thing about it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Another time I went round she was wearing black leggings and T-shirt. She brushed past me on way to kitchen so I put my hand on her waist. She stopped and looked at me, before we kissed hard with my hand on her bum. We went to the bedroom and pulled off our clothes with her leaving on her black thong. We kissed again as she stroked my cock. She lay on her back and I slowly took her panties off, and I put them on. She opened her legs and spread open her lips, wanting me inside her hairy fanny. I couldn't hold back so slid inside, bending to put my tongue in her mouth. Hips grinding, moaning, wanting each other. I felt my cum building and she grabbed my bum, my juices flooding her as she came too.

Post new Message to Thread